KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind he put one on ‘ just for show’ when he was daeing the weeklies 💀😭😂
He had one and took it down when he was doing the weeklies because he had the camera on and realised people could see it was nicotine yellow 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had one and took it down when he was doing the weeklies because he had the camera on and realised people could see it was nicotine yellow 🤢
Its obviously a scheme tok trend, I don't think I have seen anyone of them with a lightshade

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wooly has that Andy Campbell in his box mad flasher meets max slasher, the pair of them talking like they are giro millionaires ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The funniest thing from Jury’s non event of outing Wooly was the comment:

“wooly has summer teeth, summer there summer missing” that made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Blanco back on the Lydo back story in William Williamson's box again, clutching at straws to get relevant again Blanco doll

Reactions: 5
Here wallies turn your camera off the dandruf/fag ash/dug hair on your manky narth foce barras hoody is giving me the boak
IMG_0226.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I wish peoplevwould stop gifting him so bloody much on lives it does my head in just kerp your money for your bills

Reactions: 5
I’m dying of embarrassment for Willy wan tooth 🦷 right now 😳 between the chain, the name in neon light and the prime lined up on the shelf….. 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_0452.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is the manboy who has worked aww his life, self acclaimed businessman Willy wan tooth back in his bedsit and is the gofundme money going toward his tick bill while the soshall continues to pay his rent?