KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scotty uses tiktok for fun and not bullying yet he was in an Irish girls live last night shouting at her and another girl then aki joined it and scotty screamed some more. Not forgetting how he bullied merki the other week.
Dot dot and her daft pals shouting about this in a live just now saying noone was bullied...they came for each other πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―

Reactions: 4
Why has that wee prick polo got it in for miss jj so much hes such a wee prick 😑

Reactions: 5
There we have it, Scotty and polo both just sat and admitted they've made up bullshit about each other because they were raging πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
They are an absolute riddy imagine that was your man you’d be affronted

Reactions: 10
They're all as bad as each other.

Slowpoker is that you in Scottys live?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was that? Absolute roaster saying her son respects and admires Scotty. Isn't her son like 3? 😭

I was cringing so hard my balls still haven't come out from hiding yet.
There is always one absolutely roaster that comes out in the middle of a manic live to talk pure shite about themselves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0 self awareness.

⚠🚨Kdawg alert ⚠🚨
Thank duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What was that? Absolute roaster saying her son respects and admires Scotty. Isn't her son like 3? 😭

I was cringing so hard my balls still haven't come out from hiding yet.
That was embarrassing, talk about fan girling 🀒

Just a wee drap in...like the sandyford centre 😭 aw I've missed her banter 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 4