KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up with Scottish tiktok but it sounds like such a rollercoaster!! I did come across someone screaming she lives on Glasgow high street, I could keep up with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t keep up with Scottish tiktok but it sounds like such a rollercoaster!! I did come across someone screaming she lives on Glasgow high street, I could keep up with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Oh sorry about that, i was delirious after working a gazillion hours as an nhs wage slave πŸ€­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
I canny keep up either, so is that the guy that Polo was taking about that didn't go through to see Miss JJ and didn't give her edibles and didn't pump her while her man is in the jail because shes only into women?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canny keep up either, so is that the guy that Polo was taking about that didn't go through to see Miss JJ and didn't give her edibles and didn't pump her while her man is in the jail because shes only into women?
Hahaha that's Scotty, not KingScottish.

King Scottish is Scottyv2, but with less to say.

King Scottish says Mark Kelly isn't him, but he also said he gave out a fake phone number to Polo and he's been lying that his name is wullie for months too...... All more random bullshit.

I went for a nap, so has Max Branning outted himself yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, and not to forget Scotty was telling everyone in the early hours that King is the type of serious person who sets fires to houses πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Frati 2.0.

So I assume he must be some sort of arsonist.

Get yourself some Home Insurance Lady's. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, and not to forget Scotty was telling everyone in the early hours that King is the type of serious person who sets fires to houses πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Frati 2.0.

I'll just lust from afar...I'm feart of arsonists 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Has Jade been to court for the door burning incident yet? Is it no this month

It's so stupid.

That said, everyone please join my live at 2pm GMT where i will be exposing @Bromance. Featuring pictures of random people i've taken off Facebook, irrelevant screenshots that say nothing and a live interview with a broken toilet.
Haven't stopped laughing at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Please only use people with good looking photos and a toilet from Victoria Plumbing πŸ™

• Haha