Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
Hi Wooly. Mon gies a wave. We forgot you existed cos you didn’t even make it to half way mark son. Mind have a wash & put your wallies in pls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

rainbow2022

Oft I’ve been working non stop for about 2 weeks tried to catch up on here n I’m totally lost who is this aki cunt ? Why they entertaining him ? When did cheeseburgers go up in price ? Is bush still alive ? I could go on with the qs but a canny be fucked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Schnork

Chatty Member
I just got blocked from polos live for asking if thats him doxxing another innocent guy. Fuck u alexis sharp 👀 we see u

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Schnork

Chatty Member
Just heard him ask Scotty to go meet him in the park for a square go. What age is he? 12? 😂😂
Polo will need to be quick.....if he blinks too much the MMA fighter will swoop in like a ninja and wont see him coming lol

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Prob cos we had the word marijuana lol

Oh didnt we all chase a bad boy walking red flag. They were my faves haha hence why im now forever single lol unless big peg leg wants to slide in ma DMs and voice note me haha

Uck i canny find naked Jamesy 😭🤣🤣 i feel left out haha
I looked 😭 there’s 2 photos , one I hope is a photo off the google either that or he could win the title for the worlds hairest man his backs like a shaggy dug 😭
Back in the day Jamesey when he was less heavy , more groomed & lacking a perm looks worse than he does now , he’s better off all chunky & dripping in grease

• Haha
  • Sick

Bella2920

VIP Member
I could not say with 100% certainty that younger Bella did not or would not have shagged Jamesy, the only thing that makes me sure is that we don’t live anywhere near each other 👀 those days are a bit blurry and there’s probably been worse 🤢 but back then was a different story and I am not responsible for her actions!

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Fingers crossed she got her James’s mixed up & it was James English that used to want in about her she was on about I’m refusing to believe she’s let that bowfing sleaze near her 😭

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Lydos just admitted he’s fat noo & is disabled . He said there’s nothing weird about him😭
What’s the photo of cher supposed to show just that she’s waitin on her community service I was squinting wondering if she’s gettin pumped up against the railing

• Haha