Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I mean there's odder things happening on tattle than me posting about Wullys teeth. Like the infatuation with Kdawg. Everyone was shocked and appalled at Scottish Steph sending people in to say a couple of mean things to her but nobody was shocked when Kdawg launched a hate campaign on Simonette who is a bit mardy and denied her a pensioner meal one time two years ago. That was funny because Kdawg pretended like she didn't know what she done was wrong. Throwing money at a wee Indian man who literally just wanted to sing and dance and now has a full time job looking after homeless cats/dogs. Shipping noodlenut & Kdawg who's done nothing but be vile to women all over the app for months. They were so cute until he wasn't weren't they? Throwing 20ps at topless foreign men. Sometimes I think I'm the mad one for getting in with a couple of faceless accounts but this place has been weird as fuck lately ☠
Not as weird as ripping into people for months on here then being mods for them & in their boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️ And it wasn’t so long ago you were in KDawgs lives loving it as well 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Seems tiltok lives has went to a lot of peoples heads. But they have gotten what they wanted the thread is now talking again. I went out to do adulting and now have came back to another twilight zone. I don't watch lives, but I'm seeing people getting way above their station cos they're behind a screen. I swore I'd never comment on this thread but come on does anyone thing the sspca ran out cos someone had "concerns" doubt it. It seems a ploy to either get this thread moving or a hate campaign against K Dawg. Yes she may have done the shite with that Denise rennie at linwood farms place but come on this crew told a woman she wasn't raped and have exploited women for their own fun. Bullied a young guy who almost took his life. Admit they love drama. So if you support them then that's your business but don't come here to try throw shite about. Tell them on your group chats that's what it's there for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'd much rather sit on a live where I'm laughing till my face hurts than those 2 eejits who think their gangsters and think it's their right to pull up who they think are wrong yins usually without any proof 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
If Jamesy has had relations with KDawg then at this point I can't even be angry at him; he's literally shagged everyone.

Am starting to wonder if he's even shagged me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Schnork

Chatty Member
If Jamesy has had relations with KDawg then at this point I can't even be angry at him; he's literally shagged everyone.

Am starting to wonder if he's even shagged me.
Is everyone going through their list to see if they remember shagging fat permed men 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
Why are some people so obsessed with outing each other?
It's so stupid.

That said, everyone please join my live at 2pm GMT where i will be exposing @Bromance. Featuring pictures of random people i've taken off Facebook, irrelevant screenshots that say nothing and a live interview with a broken toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

dxlly_d

Hiiii fellow taytors , not been on here much so missed a lot of the shenanigans . I have to say Slowpoker I really loved your banter and savage comments , you were very well liked on here which is why I think you’ve not had too much grief for hanging out with Ryan & co . I’ve lost a lot of respect for you not that you’ll care 😂😂 . The way i see it is you’re either a tattler or tik tok groupie , I don’t think you can be both . Ryan is the worst creature on the app , I have no idea what you actually gain from having a friendship with him . It’s all such a shame .
It’s the hypocrisy that does it for me. One of the most vocal n forthcoming in telling dourface about herself, has now in my opinion took it much further than dourface ever did. N to then come back today n make the wee dig about ppl throwing 20p at topless guys? Think someone’s gutted they used all their 20ps on something that should be auditioning for the undateables. Each to their own but don’t point fingers n expect no one to point back 🫣

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Naw I would rather not Vomit🤢 imagine him all sweaty shagging ye 🤢
Yous think wi aw the shaggin he’s been up tae would shift a few pun… he’s obv a 2 scoots n he’s oot type a guy , nae stamina.
Stopping halfway through for his inhaler 💨

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Is everyone going through their list to see if they remember shagging fat permed men 🤔🤣🤣
I’ve shagged a few questionable guys in my time , which when I think back actually makes me want to heed dive aff the Erskine bridge wi a pair a concrete boots oan 🤢 but STILL I’ve never lowered my standards to jamesy’s level . As a former hoe that’s saying something 👀🤣

• Haha
I have not laughed like this in ages, lads! From the sheer carnage involving multiple nationalities, to Scotty mimicking their accents as he roasts them without missing a beat…Slow giving Wully a wooden fucking leg is the cherry on top 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Right I'm both knackered and confused over the last few days. From what I've gathered:
  1. Scotty has fallen out with Jamesy, Steph, Polo and Lewis.
  2. Polo doesn't know if it's New Year or New York and can't tell the same story twice. Seems a bit of a fantasist.
  3. They all want to out who Scotty is but Amy Glass may be the instigator sharing stuff....or not?
  4. Scotty is now besties with MJ and her man. MJ has tried her best with Steph but now wishes her well just not at her table.
  5. Scotty et al has just told Polo's bird 'the lovely Ellie' on a live that Polo acts single on Snapchat and messages other girls.
  6. They've all pretty much admitted to making stuff up and talking about each other behind their backs.
Am I wrong and can anyone tell me what the actual point to all this wasted energy is and who cares what Scotty or King Scottish look like??

Feel like @Slowpoker needs a welfare check as you've been accused of being a man, someone's sister, someone's partner, running TL AND now out of favour with Kdawg. You ok lass? 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
I’m dying of embarrassment for Willy wan tooth 🦷 right now 😳 between the chain, the name in neon light and the prime lined up on the shelf….. 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_0452.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Hiiii fellow taytors , not been on here much so missed a lot of the shenanigans . I have to say Slowpoker I really loved your banter and savage comments , you were very well liked on here which is why I think you’ve not had too much grief for hanging out with Ryan & co . I’ve lost a lot of respect for you not that you’ll care 😂😂 . The way i see it is you’re either a tattler or tik tok groupie , I don’t think you can be both . Ryan is the worst creature on the app , I have no idea what you actually gain from having a friendship with him . It’s all such a shame .