Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
There we have it, Scotty and polo both just sat and admitted they've made up bullshit about each other because they were raging 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Schnork

Chatty Member
Glad King got it before Scotty 💪🏻🤣

Anyone know what Wully looks like? He sounds sexy 😜🤣

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
It’s the hypocrisy that does it for me. One of the most vocal n forthcoming in telling dourface about herself, has now in my opinion took it much further than dourface ever did. N to then come back today n make the wee dig about ppl throwing 20p at topless guys? Think someone’s gutted they used all their 20ps on something that should be auditioning for the undateables. Each to their own but don’t point fingers n expect no one to point back 🫣
I only threw 1 rose 🌹 a wee half penny 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
That would explain how Jamesy always knows when Kdawg is going live, coming back etc. He's been after her since day one. Jeezo doll thought you had standards but Noodle Nut the community dick?? Naw....just naw!! :eek:🙈

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
William fucking Williamson 😭😭😭😭😭 might as well have fucked Stephen off and made his middle name Willie

• Haha
Did anyone see Big Lee Live last night? He was fuming with Pandemonium Animations apparently, convinced they were implying he had the bad AIDS by putting him in hospital in that video 💀💀

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Right I'm both knackered and confused over the last few days. From what I've gathered:
  1. Scotty has fallen out with Jamesy, Steph, Polo and Lewis.
  2. Polo doesn't know if it's New Year or New York and can't tell the same story twice. Seems a bit of a fantasist.
  3. They all want to out who Scotty is but Amy Glass may be the instigator sharing stuff....or not?
  4. Scotty is now besties with MJ and her man. MJ has tried her best with Steph but now wishes her well just not at her table.
  5. Scotty et al has just told Polo's bird 'the lovely Ellie' on a live that Polo acts single on Snapchat and messages other girls.
  6. They've all pretty much admitted to making stuff up and talking about each other behind their backs.
Am I wrong and can anyone tell me what the actual point to all this wasted energy is and who cares what Scotty or King Scottish look like??

Feel like @Slowpoker needs a welfare check as you've been accused of being a man, someone's sister, someone's partner, running TL AND now out of favour with Kdawg. You ok lass? 😂 🙈
Iv don't know who I am anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Please someone help me understand. Scotty is live with Aki as he wants to show how toxic he is and better on his live. A guy is in the box saying Aki has taken pics of his kids and photoshopped them with hitler etc and got him to admit it’s ok to abuse your kids in moderation 🥺
Yet Scotty wouldn’t let Polo in the box yesterday coz he would never forgive him for what he did to MissJJ????
This is fcked up!! Had to leave the live as it was really distressing, even Danny was triggered as he admitted he’d been abused by his Dad. Aki basically showboats that he loves trolling people and Scotty has given him a platform to do it. He’s lost any sense of logic man 😢

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Kinda gutted hearing her voice aswell :( didn't expect her to sound like a wee lassie from Glasgow Uni with the accent.

Thought it was someone more powerful... Also no sure what it is about Ryan he must have a big 🍆 her and Mandy are obsessed.

Because I know it's no his stunning good looks 🥴
Aye that was weird especially as Ryan kept going on about her mental east coast accent....which she disnae have. Her voice has also changed from initial miss innocent to 'who the fck whats a square go'.
Total Yestheboys fangirl now listening to their shite in her ear. Surely it breaks the Tattle code.