Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Wooly, you promised more @ 5pm 22/05/23, we will hold you to that, if you are as much as 10 minutes late the pics of you sporting that gold plated Elizbeth Juke chain are getting another airing
Back in the day I grassed the wullies wallies photo I deeply regret this and beg forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aye sheโ€™s good at deflecting. Howling at me being the new Dourface. Least I havenโ€™t pumped the poisonous dwarf, he was probably fresh from Underscore Steph as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Did she taste nice Kdawg?
Going on about how we are swingers is her deflection tactic of choice Iโ€™m howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s drinking & on the elf bars choking her lungs up , probably to cope with the shame of shagging that goblin ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love her though sheโ€™s too good even if her choice in men is bowfing๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
It's been weird here for months, I'm just saying theirs odder shite happening here than me posting a photo ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You posted a photo claiming to out someone you sit being friendly on live with, I find that more odd than us bitching about stranger's we dislike ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Pretty Much... And the elephant in the room no one's talking about because of the thread that needs to be forgotten.

View attachment 1481231

She can't have been serious ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I refuse to accept or believe it.
It was the way it just slipped out her mouth like she said something she shouldnโ€™t have ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ if heโ€™s called kdawg simba Iโ€™ll greet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Woolys just said that in fact it wasnโ€™t polo that harassed JJ it was Ryan. Top detective Cass called it again

• Heart
  • Wow

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Never mind pictures of the man from Lydo's wnk bank, I just want to know if Wooly's surname really is Williamson

Oh and hats off to dotdot for dropping the receipts and outing JJ's hidden in plain sight narcistic ways, best outing since the lightbulb went on in Blanco 's heed and she suddenly remembered the fantasist Scotty was actually her scrawny (back then) baldy boyfriend of four years

• Haha