Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Yous think wi aw the shaggin he’s been up tae would shift a few pun… he’s obv a 2 scoots n he’s oot type a guy , nae stamina.
Stopping halfway through for his inhaler 💨
I think he must just lay back & think of Simba, let the lassies do the work he’s no got a pump in him

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ell87

VIP Member
I can’t remember what exactly she said I was shoook😭😭😭 was something like someone said would she go out with Jamesey & she was like nawww I might have shagged him but I don’t like him that much then quickly corrected herself , something along those lines anyway 😭😭😭 makes sense how he knew she would be back ffs
Hopefully she meant hypothetically she would have shagged him cz she fancied him but not enough to properly go with him 🫣🤞
...clutching at straws here 😭🤣

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Lala is in kdawgs box 😳
She’s like thanks for the gifts guys n K’s like “nah do t we don’t want the gifts in here” 🤣

• Haha

juicysmooyay

Chatty Member
Lydos just admitted he’s fat noo & is disabled . He said there’s nothing weird about him😭
Disabled my arse, fuck all wrong wi him, he’s just fucking boggin, that duznae make ye disabled pal, just get washed and back on the gear, ye’ll be right as rain in no time ya prick !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

beebee789

VIP Member
I mean there's odder things happening on tattle than me posting about Wullys teeth. Like the infatuation with Kdawg. Everyone was shocked and appalled at Scottish Steph sending people in to say a couple of mean things to her but nobody was shocked when Kdawg launched a hate campaign on Simonette who is a bit mardy and denied her a pensioner meal one time two years ago. That was funny because Kdawg pretended like she didn't know what she done was wrong. Throwing money at a wee Indian man who literally just wanted to sing and dance and now has a full time job looking after homeless cats/dogs. Shipping noodlenut & Kdawg who's done nothing but be vile to women all over the app for months. They were so cute until he wasn't weren't they? Throwing 20ps at topless foreign men. Sometimes I think I'm the mad one for getting in with a couple of faceless accounts but this place has been weird as fuck lately ☠
Slow, this will probably become KDawg's favourite post. She loves it when she gets called out on Tattle and you've probably just went way up in her estimation. 😂

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Well well well the desperate housewives are gagging for a bit of King Scottish this Saturday night 😍 🔥

I'm interested in this wood everyone is talking about 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Oh, and not to forget Scotty was telling everyone in the early hours that King is the type of serious person who sets fires to houses 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Frati 2.0.

So I assume he must be some sort of arsonist.

Get yourself some Home Insurance Lady's. 😂

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
You’ve lost all concept of threads sticking to the actual person 😭🤣
Hahahaha I know man. 😂😭 I wasnt sure if it was Brodie or not cause I've no idea who that is.
And also confused cause Slow and Wullie are pals?
And whos the tattlers hes flirting with 😂😂😂

So many qs now.

And was someone calling him a celebrity? 😂

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I honestly wish we could go back to the days where Lydo and Wully were still wee mysterious characters and crackpots all over the place were trying to convince us they were absolute hunks 😭😭
I also feel bad commenting here when the bad gals of tayto can’t comment cause of their previous behaviour

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I looked 😭 there’s 2 photos , one I hope is a photo off the google either that or he could win the title for the worlds hairest man his backs like a shaggy dug 😭
Back in the day Jamesey when he was less heavy , more groomed & lacking a perm looks worse than he does now , he’s better off all chunky & dripping in grease
How do the hairdressers keep a straight face when a 30odd year old rotund man comes in n asks for a spiral perm 😭🤣
Wee fat alpaca 🦙

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Wooly, you promised more @ 5pm 22/05/23, we will hold you to that, if you are as much as 10 minutes late the pics of you sporting that gold plated Elizbeth Juke chain are getting another airing

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Has slowpoker sold her account?
Why you outing your pal here cz he's pissed you off? Wtf, I'm lost?

• Haha