Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Seems tiltok lives has went to a lot of peoples heads. But they have gotten what they wanted the thread is now talking again. I went out to do adulting and now have came back to another twilight zone. I don't watch lives, but I'm seeing people getting way above their station cos they're behind a screen. I swore I'd never comment on this thread but come on does anyone thing the sspca ran out cos someone had "concerns" doubt it. It seems a ploy to either get this thread moving or a hate campaign against K Dawg. Yes she may have done the shite with that Denise rennie at linwood farms place but come on this crew told a woman she wasn't raped and have exploited women for their own fun. Bullied a young guy who almost took his life. Admit they love drama. So if you support them then that's your business but don't come here to try throw shite about. Tell them on your group chats that's what it's there for.
Kdawgs shenanigans aren't even comparable to the shit they have done to people! K has basic morals which is one of the many things they all lack!

Reactions: 7

evie1975

VIP Member
I went to school with a William Williamson, had a neighbour called David Davidson and knew a guy called Willie Dick. 🤣

• Haha
I know I feel bad noo 😭
She’s totally swerving the Jamesey thing 😂
Aye she’s good at deflecting. Howling at me being the new Dourface. Least I haven’t pumped the poisonous dwarf, he was probably fresh from Underscore Steph as well 😭. Did she taste nice Kdawg?

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
How the fuck did Jamesy know this was happening.

I just assumed he was full of shit 😂👀
He likes to say those things to act all mysterious, he pretends he knows a lot of things and acts all cryptic but he would never expose anyone or anything 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, so boring Duggy is going after the yess the girls now?? Hes such a sweetie wife.....whats his problem!? Apart from being transphobic and the term "mongo" being very loose on his tongue. Bore off Duggy 🥱😴😴
He’s a fake good guy ain’t he, his mask has well slipped. He was absolutely tearing into one of the girls, saying he was going to swing her about. Big bully bastard.

Wasn’t that long ago he was in Scotty’s box saying his mental health was so bad that he had to leave the app, but he wasn’t in the departure lounge long before he respawned as a transphobe, revelling in all the drama and rimming Cher so he could be relevant.

Before that it was Danny who was getting it off him because he thought everyone else was against Danny. There’s a pattern emerging and it’s not a pretty sight. Duggy doesn’t have an opinion of his own, he borrows them and runs with them.

Weird bastard.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
So scotty uses tiktok for fun and not bullying yet he was in an Irish girls live last night shouting at her and another girl then aki joined it and scotty screamed some more. Not forgetting how he bullied merki the other week.

Ell87

VIP Member
I just got blocked from polos live for asking if thats him doxxing another innocent guy. Fuck u alexis sharp 👀 we see u
Didn't see his live, but that Alexis sharp is always in about everyone's comments wanting to be noticed, she fucking irritates me! Big fucking moon face 🌝

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Didn't some sort of STI start on Rosie's bushes dildo & work it's way round tiktok because she shove it up James arse or something? Is Kdawg now sleeping with the infected? James bed is harbouring the piss of any tiktoker who falls for his chopstick curls. I know who I'd rather be sleeping with and he doesn't piss the bed or smell like beef hula hoops

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lydos just admitted he’s fat noo & is disabled . He said there’s nothing weird about him😭

• Haha