KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotty is going to be absolutely fuming at not getting a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Is missjj off the app again because of a troll account saying her man's a gangster?
Is she off again? She said she was off after the Polo stuff.. But she was back on live making breakfast yesterday morning. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck sake, I was that engrossed with KDawg I'd didnt know that there was allsorts of drama going on.

Went into Scottys Live and it was him saying that Scottish Steph threatened to out Scotty based on things Jamesy has told her?
And Lewis has been going off his nut too..
King Scottish has been speaking to hulks x bird (why?) and is apparently going to tell everyone tomorrow..
When did this all kick off

Reactions: 1
Appears to be off again ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Haha aw ffs ๐Ÿ™„, she'll be back. She was in KDawgs Live for a bit last night and in Scottys after that (like 2/3am).

When did this all kick off
Literally as soon as KDawgs live ended I went into Scottys and he was going on about it... Must between about 2/3am.

Someone came in on a profile with a picture on it saying it was Scott and Steph had given them the picture... Guy looked old tho, heavy crows feet to duck.
Don't know if it was him but won't post it until confirmed.

Last edited:
Was she not MJs bridesmaid just last month ๐Ÿ™ˆ bloody hell. Yeh jamesy is a scumbag. Dont like him at all
Jamesy has a really fake, negative energy. He kills the buzz the minute he enters a Live. Steph thought she was a hard woman after lying in his dirty bedding with him all day, then went greeting that she was being bullied cos she didnโ€™t get a space in a box.

Hulk latched on to it and started his own rants. Apparently Wully the Pimp has had Hulkโ€™s baby mama in his DMโ€™s, so Hulk has concluded that itโ€™s Wully who trolled him about his kids. Despite Hulk having his kids photos, full names and D.O.B in his FB bio and actively divulging his own private info on Live when he was out his tree.

None of them can handle their drink or drugs. Theyโ€™ll have the fear today, but not a brass neck among them.

ETA that Underscore Steph tried to chuck MissJJ under a bus by telling Scotty it was JJ who sent her his photos. Steph has been around all the boxes, literally all their houses as well. No loyalty in them at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jamesy has a really fake, negative energy. He kills the buzz the minute he enters a Live. Steph thought she was a hard woman after lying in his dirty bedding with him all day, then went greeting that she was being bullied cos she didnโ€™t get a space in a box.

Hulk latched on to it and started his own rants. Apparently Wully the Pimp has had Hulkโ€™s baby mama in his DMโ€™s, so Hulk has concluded that itโ€™s Wully who trolled him about his kids. Despite Hulk having his kids photos, full names and D.O.B in his FB bio and actively divulging his own private info on Live when he was out his tree.

None of them can handle their drink or drugs. Theyโ€™ll have the fear today, but not a brass neck among them.

ETA that Underscore Steph tried to chuck MissJJ under a bus by telling Scotty it was JJ who sent her his photos. Steph has been around all the boxes, literally all their houses as well. No loyalty in them at all.
Yeh Jamesy has ruined a good funny live a few times now comin in the big hard man. Get tae duck and eat a pork pie ya tit.

Oohh so underscore steph was the unlucky lady with the orange nails. Imagine getting blatantly used by a guy and keep going back for more. Id rather sew my vag up

Reactions: 6
Why are some people so obsessed with outing each other?
It's so stupid.

That said, everyone please join my live at 2pm GMT where i will be exposing @Bromance. Featuring pictures of random people i've taken off Facebook, irrelevant screenshots that say nothing and a live interview with a broken toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scottys really pissed man heโ€™s gonna reveal himself and bring them all down says and the live cut

Reactions: 1
Why are some people so obsessed with outing each other?
Theyโ€™re all so pressed that some people actually value their anonymity whilst theyโ€™re out there giving us absolutely everything apart from their NI number. The fact they just pull random names and faces out of their arses would be entertaining if innocent folk werenโ€™t being caught up in it.

Reactions: 5
I'm shattered after all that drama last night, could see all this coming a mile off. Didn't see how it all kicked off but apparently it was Jamesy that started it and would not back down.
Hulk was going tonto demanding Scotty get in his box so Scotty was getting it all ways lol. Jack was bouncing between the lives trying to be the peace maker then Hulk threatened to slash him several times. Wasn't nice to hear. Even Hulk's bit on the side begging him to come off live.
ETA Scotty going mental on live and Wullie just letting him go. He's talking specifically about someone that caused all of this that was off the app for a year and should go back off......Humble? Magz in trying to be the font of all knowledge and supporting him ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Wow
It's so stupid.

That said, everyone please join my live at 2pm GMT where i will be exposing @Bromance. Featuring pictures of random people i've taken off Facebook, irrelevant screenshots that say nothing and a live interview with a broken toilet.
Will probably still contain more facts than an "outing" from any of that lot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
King Scottish announced he has own thread on tattle. Big silence from Scotty then he said he will be brought up on this thread. King Scottish said he's a tattler. And Scotty is saying he's outing himself today.

King Scottish announced he has own thread on tattle. Big silence from Scotty then he said he will be brought up on this thread. King Scottish said he's a tattler. And Scotty is saying he's outing himself today.
Live ended very abruptly there. Whits happening ? People huv tae know ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
He says this person has been of the app a year and needs to go back of it is it humble? With noodle and Scottish Steph in the mix here? Did jj send photos of Scott out cos someone was trying to contact him and he says heโ€™s down with them! He sounds genuinely hurt by this thatโ€™s y im thinking jj is involved somehow

Reactions: 3