KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a whamee shouting 10 Glasgow High Street - over and over. Doxing herself apparently 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stayace defo reads here πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Think us mentioning big jinty summoned her and she's put up a video about being blocked from Wullies live? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the duck did Jamesy know this was happening.

I just assumed he was full of tit πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
He likes to say those things to act all mysterious, he pretends he knows a lot of things and acts all cryptic but he would never expose anyone or anything 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Polo gets run off the app and KDawg returns...best 24 hours everrrrr 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake, I was that engrossed with KDawg I'd didnt know that there was allsorts of drama going on.

Went into Scottys Live and it was him saying that Scottish Steph threatened to out Scotty based on things Jamesy has told her?
And Lewis has been going off his nut too..
King Scottish has been speaking to hulks x bird (why?) and is apparently going to tell everyone tomorrow..

Reactions: 2
duck sake, I was that engrossed with KDawg I'd didnt know that there was allsorts of drama going on.

Went into Scottys Live and it was him saying that Scottish Steph threatened to out Scotty based on things Jamesy has told her?
And Lewis has been going off his nut too..
King Scottish has been speaking to hulks x bird (why?) and is apparently going to tell everyone tomorrow..
I was in that live all night. Had been live for ages. James came in the box acting hostile, Steph wanted a box & there wasn't any. She then left started sending abusive messages and went live screaming and crying. Hulks announcing the people who made accounts about his kids the ones that tattle got the blame for are now Scott. Hulk was at court yesterday about trouble with kids mum. I picked that up from hills live yesterday.

I was in that live all night. Had been live for ages. James came in the box acting hostile, Steph wanted a box & there wasn't any. She then left started sending abusive messages and went live screaming and crying. Hulks announcing the people who made accounts about his kids the ones that tattle got the blame for are now Scott. Hulk was at court yesterday about trouble with kids mum. I picked that up from hills live yesterday.
I like Scottish underscore Steph but i feel like shes still hooked on Jamesy. When they go at each other in boxes I feel like Im invading a private convo, its awkward....one upping whos humping more. She'll then "attack" anyone that Jamesy has beef with. Get some self respect hen!

I like Scottish underscore Steph but i feel like shes still hooked on Jamesy. When they go at each other in boxes I feel like Im invading a private convo, its awkward....one upping whos humping more. She'll then "attack" anyone that Jamesy has beef with. Get some self respect hen!
I think the upset is more about James than it is anything else. She's been hiding in his house all day hooking up with him whiles he was on live trying to pretend she wasn't there. Very silly. Dumped all her friends for community dick.

I think the upset is more about James than it is anything else. She's been hiding in his house all day hooking up with him whiles he was on live trying to pretend she wasn't there. Very silly. Dumped all her friends for community dick.
Omg is she actually still sleeping with him!? The way he speaks about her is vile, I dont like guys speaking to women like that, not my sense of humour. She seems to have fell out with a lot of people. What happened with her and Jade. Were they not the "paw patrol" for a while. And she was threatening Shan on her live tonight too πŸ™ˆ

Omg is she actually still sleeping with him!? The way he speaks about her is vile, I dont like guys speaking to women like that, not my sense of humour. She seems to have fell out with a lot of people. What happened with her and Jade. Were they not the "paw patrol" for a while. And she was threatening Shan on her live tonight too πŸ™ˆ
She was there today. I don't even think she speaks to MJ. She embarrassed herself tonight. But I feel for her because I think James is absolutely pond scum. A bottom feeder.

Reactions: 1
She was there today. I don't even think she speaks to MJ. She embarrassed herself tonight. But I feel for her because I think James is absolutely pond scum. A bottom feeder.
Was she not MJs bridesmaid just last month πŸ™ˆ bloody hell. Yeh jamesy is a scumbag. Dont like him at all

Can't believe I missed queen Kdawgs return 😭😭😭😭
This falling asleep to be up early for work will need to stop!
Glad to hear slow got it wrong and I can continue lusting over kingscottish's voice...sorry but wooden legs just don't do it for me 🫣🀣

• Haha
Scotty is going to be absolutely fuming at not getting a thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Is missjj off the app again because of a troll account saying her man's a gangster?

• Haha
Reactions: 3