Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
spot on and as I have a rare spare 5 minutes I’m off to watch the poverty boss to revalidate my life 😂😂
Imagine getting salty over gargamel & gollum 🤣🤣🤣
Come back when kd thinks you’re relevant………she won’t
Im predicting Tayto hoosewives getting (wrongly) outed again 🙄🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It’s a shame for you slow poker I used to really enjoy reading your comments and I know you enjoyed tattle a lot

Edited to say hopefully you’re just tied up in rydos basement and this is the bams posting

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aw fuck, back to the guessing game.
I think Mandy Mustard and all these other exposed innocents who have found themselves on the TikTok Most Wanted list should start a support group. This doxxing shite is getting out of hand.
Can you add a lassie called Cathy who used to love dream matte mousse to the group thanks asking for a friend

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I have no fkn clue what's going on I can't make head nor tails of it. Why has a pic of wullie (if it even is him) been put on here? And why would slow say he's flirting with too many people and she's getting salty about it? Nae woman would openly admit that would they?? I dunno 🤷‍♀️ and I thought it was Ryan slow liked no wullie? Am away for a lie doon cause this has confused the life out of me 🤣
I'm no Dear Deidre or Jessica Fletcher for that matter but I think Wullie & Ryan have been paying slow lots of attention and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, as well as sending her pics. Ryan sent her a pic of a guy with muscles. She said the pic Alanna had wasn't the pic Ryan had sent.

Wullie has started talking to other girls now and less sweet nothings have been whispered in slows ear. So toys have been thrown out the pram. What do people do when someone annoys them? Get a wee gang together to slag them and laugh at them. Hence the picture being posted. Slow wants revenge in the form of tayto housewives slagging Wullie. Him wi the teef.

It's not really went that way for Slow. Oh dear.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Mags shouting at Aki but everything she says could be applied directly to her. She doesn't see the irony. Sigh.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the narrative that Scotty/That group doesn't hurt people or come for anyone on the app 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes they do. Yes they have.

Without drama/calling people out no one actually gives a fuck about them and they will be irrelevant their views come from everyone (myself included) who watch drama.. Its the same with Chers lives when they were full everyday she facilitated the drama.

• Heart

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
does anyone thing the sspca ran out cos someone had "concerns" doubt it. It seems a ploy to either get this thread moving or a hate campaign against K Dawg.

So if you support them then that's your business but don't come here to try throw shite about. Tell them on your group chats that's what it's there for.
spot on and as I have a rare spare 5 minutes I’m off to watch the poverty boss to revalidate my life 😂😂

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
We've all to slag Wullie off cos he's annoyed Slow because he's talking to too many girls. Right then.

Karma, we knew he was a dick ages ago.

Someone a wee bit jel of KDawg 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Schnork

Chatty Member
So its Wades turn in Kangaroo Court. Hes gunning for Lez from Lez n Gaz as apparently she is saying Wade asked her for scuddy pics 🤣🤣 nae bother Lez, dont even think Gaz wants to see that

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
I just had a look at his Facebook his second name is Mclellan 🤮🤮🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I cannot remove that from my mind now!
will this ever end?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Was I hearing things or did she slip up that she’s shagged noodlenut😭😭😭😭 naw kdawg just naw 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Hahaha, surely it's been a previous thing. Jamesy tries to convince Slowpoker everyday that they've slept together.

As Scottish TikTok would say:

"We've aw got a past"

• Haha