Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9fingered

Polo reminds me of a family member of mine. His dad had a bit of a reputation for quite a prolific crime and had a lot of clout in the jails in Scotland. As my cousin got older he was feared in our scheme because of this. Outhwith that scheme he was a nobody but he spoke like a gangster and you could not have a conversion with him without him saying this name and that name and acting the big I am. He never left the scheme or worked so was in this bubble riding of his Dads name and repeating his dads stories. I think that what polo does. His dad maybe had a bit of a rep in new Stevenson and has sit drunk bumping his gums around his son he just repeats what he says. Also if you are in the “right” circles as polo suggests that he is you would know that the IRA do not use that name anymore. The wee boy is a fantasist

Reactions: 11

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Talks like he’s some sort of big gangster but I’ve never known a gangster to sit in TT live like a wee sweetie wife
Hes more like Polo than people realise.

Even last night the stuff he was saying about what threats of what Wullie will do to people regarding their houses etc, he can't hold his water.

If he was actually somebody mental, people would know him, he would have real life enemies and he would have been outted long ago, that voice is very distinctive.
He's a fucking nobody, but trys to scare everyone into being quiet because it's the first thing he says to anyone who gives him push back.

Yet do you know the only people's door he's turn up at? (by door I mean sitting in his car pointing his fucking camera at their house for 3 seconds then driving away) Fucking Gaz and Les's homeless flat....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That would explain how Jamesy always knows when Kdawg is going live, coming back etc. He's been after her since day one. Jeezo doll thought you had standards but Noodle Nut the community dick?? Naw....just naw!! :eek:🙈
The guy must use chloroform to style those curls, no way on Earth is anyone other than Underscore Steph willingly letting him near them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
The tide has well and truly turned. I've mostly been a watcher and a reader but the old Slowpoker that posted to now is VERY different. The Slowpoker that braved that first live as a silent watcher is now very vocal and getting involved. You are being played and you've fell for it hook line and sinker.
Give me Kdawg every time for laughs and no real drama.
Kinda gutted hearing her voice aswell :( didn't expect her to sound like a wee lassie from Glasgow Uni with the accent.

Thought it was someone more powerful... Also no sure what it is about Ryan he must have a big 🍆 her and Mandy are obsessed.

Because I know it's no his stunning good looks 🥴

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
How do the hairdressers keep a straight face when a 30odd year old rotund man comes in n asks for a spiral perm 😭🤣
Wee fat alpaca 🦙
Can imagine him in some run down old womens hairdressers with his rollers in chatting up all the wee grannies

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
I’ve been working all week and come back to all this! Wtf is going on? Bit random this thread has suddenly jumped to life again! @Slowpoker you do you and we will do us I cant find the photo you have put up of king Scottish so I’m assuming it was all just for a reaction and to get the thread going again here’s a photo of big gangster wully that Brodie green screened these gangsters seem to have hairline issues

Can anybody confirm is it the same person?

IMO I think we should report this thread get it closed down was only made to annoy Gollum rydo after all

Attachments

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I don't think the pics that gangster Brodie & hulk exposed are him. This is the one from the discord. He can't see shite going past him without stealing my catfish kardashian idea but that's definitely not a celebrity and sensoring his NHS specs doesn't do much. This is off the discord and he's acting up too much flirting with other tattlers so I'm showing use. He pretends he's got expensive london teeth but he actually got clips in & has a discount code he told me.

Right he's obviously never off this sat in his single bed refreshing he's just proved to me he's not got clips ins but aye use decide
Slow 😭 its like you've picked half way through a conversation here that never even happened.. Am I missing something? wtf is going on? 😭😂

what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
I mean there's odder things happening on tattle than me posting about Wullys teeth. Like the infatuation with Kdawg. Everyone was shocked and appalled at Scottish Steph sending people in to say a couple of mean things to her but nobody was shocked when Kdawg launched a hate campaign on Simonette who is a bit mardy and denied her a pensioner meal one time two years ago. That was funny because Kdawg pretended like she didn't know what she done was wrong. Throwing money at a wee Indian man who literally just wanted to sing and dance and now has a full time job looking after homeless cats/dogs. Shipping noodlenut & Kdawg who's done nothing but be vile to women all over the app for months. They were so cute until he wasn't weren't they? Throwing 20ps at topless foreign men. Sometimes I think I'm the mad one for getting in with a couple of faceless accounts but this place has been weird as fuck lately ☠
I will openly admit I love KD, find her funny as fuck and love watching her lives! Nothing happening here that is more odd than before you took up with your new pals slow?