KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone saw that live today with the poor guy Gary you'll know how bad it was to watch. Initially he was listening to Scotty/Ryan then too many people got involved and he took a turn to harm himself is all I'll say. Someone should have taken it off live and spoken calmly to him directly. Magz of course was in about it.
In a round a bout way they got people to him but I hope it was the best thing for him as he was a complex character.
Although he's not living in Scotland anymore we've actually got mutual friends on social media but not ones I could call on to help. Poor man was broken :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If anyone saw that live today with the poor guy Gary you'll know how bad it was to watch. Initially he was listening to Scotty/Ryan then too many people got involved and he took a turn to harm himself is all I'll say. Someone should have taken it off live and spoken calmly to him directly. Magz of course was in about it.
In a round a bout way they got people to him but I hope it was the best thing for him as he was a complex character.
Although he's not living in Scotland anymore we've actually got mutual friends on social media but not ones I could call on to help. Poor man was broken :cry:
i saw it. The guy was in some state. I get everyone wanted to help but all that box hopping was stressing the guy out further. I don’t think they wanted to take it off because they might not have got a hold of him again. Ryan should have just kept him in there himself with the comments off as he seemed willing to talk to him & a bit at ease with him rather than multiple different folk with their camera off & he couldn’t work out who it was that was speaking. I am glad the police got to him & hopefully he is getting the help he badly needs because that was heading for a tragic ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s in a live right now with that mad cheeseburger merchant and as usual they’re accusing folk of being pedalos for drama. Isn’t it weird how that woman is involved in 99% of the drama on Scottish TikTok. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Right, so boring Duggy is going after the yess the girls now?? Hes such a sweetie wife.....whats his problem!? Apart from being transphobic and the term "mongo" being very loose on his tongue. Bore off Duggy 🥱😴😴

Reactions: 6
Right, so boring Duggy is going after the yess the girls now?? Hes such a sweetie wife.....whats his problem!? Apart from being transphobic and the term "mongo" being very loose on his tongue. Bore off Duggy 🥱😴😴
He’s a fake good guy ain’t he, his mask has well slipped. He was absolutely tearing into one of the girls, saying he was going to swing her about. Big bully bastard.

Wasn’t that long ago he was in Scotty’s box saying his mental health was so bad that he had to leave the app, but he wasn’t in the departure lounge long before he respawned as a transphobe, revelling in all the drama and rimming Cher so he could be relevant.

Before that it was Danny who was getting it off him because he thought everyone else was against Danny. There’s a pattern emerging and it’s not a pretty sight. Duggy doesn’t have an opinion of his own, he borrows them and runs with them.

Weird bastard.

He’s a fake good guy ain’t he, his mask has well slipped. He was absolutely tearing into one of the girls, saying he was going to swing her about. Big bully bastard.

Wasn’t that long ago he was in Scotty’s box saying his mental health was so bad that he had to leave the app, but he wasn’t in the departure lounge long before he respawned as a transphobe, revelling in all the drama and rimming Cher so he could be relevant.

Before that it was Danny who was getting it off him because he thought everyone else was against Danny. There’s a pattern emerging and it’s not a pretty sight. Duggy doesn’t have an opinion of his own, he borrows them and runs with them.

Weird bastard.
Been thinking this about Duggy! I liked him when he came away from the crowd and spoke his mind but then he just tagged on to a different bunch...he's a floater! Just pals with who he thinks is popular at the time!

Reactions: 3
Ooft Hulk on a live exposing loads of lassies and about to phone Ryan. He's well been on the snow ❄

• Haha
Well, it all kicked off last night didnt it. The sniffing plague dr is going after scotty aka randy ryan for apparently messaging a 15 year old. Utter bullshit, is it his turn to be beast of the week on the app!??

Still lovin KingScottish, love his vibe, he just sits stoned basking in it all and loves the funny drama the "kangaroo court" brings. He needs some bloody WD40 on that gaming chair tho haha

• Haha
Going live 7pm tonight ....something about letting info out 👀...no idea who or what though 🤔

Reactions: 1
So its Wades turn in Kangaroo Court. Hes gunning for Lez from Lez n Gaz as apparently she is saying Wade asked her for scuddy pics 🤣🤣 nae bother Lez, dont even think Gaz wants to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So its Wades turn in Kangaroo Court. Hes gunning for Lez from Lez n Gaz as apparently she is saying Wade asked her for scuddy pics 🤣🤣 nae bother Lez, dont even think Gaz wants to see that
Far too many vicious allegations being made and the beast word being thrown around too blasé, like. Hate it.

Far to many accusations going around from people who have plenty skeletons in their closet.

Reactions: 2