KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched it all and then some. I believe it's him and that Blanco has been silenced. Everyone is laughing at him as he's still denying it.

This is the link to the podcast or search TGTGKBG. It is 42 mins long but so many things he says are what he says on live and also what he's said about himself in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just seen these comments in a live bout king Scottishs and hulks granny’s house
3 troll pages, Whoever is behind Annie is an absolute pest. Hulks been inviting people to his granny's for a fight for weeks, filming himself outside the house and his street. Running around saying he's got a big knife & he's mental full of cocaine 💀 his granny should have papped him out months ago 😂

Reactions: 2
3 troll pages, Whoever is behind Annie is an absolute pest. Hulks been inviting people to his granny's for a fight for weeks, filming himself outside the house and his street. Running around saying he's got a big knife & he's mental full of cocaine 💀 his granny should have papped him out months ago 😂
It’s still his grannies property and home!! If he acts like a big racist hard man it’s nothing to do with her home or property! Go for him don’t put the fear in his granny ffs totally wrong if it’s true

Reactions: 6
It’s still his grannies property and home!! If he acts like a big racist hard man it’s nothing to do with her home or property! Go for him don’t put the fear in his granny ffs totally wrong if it’s true
Oh aye it's horrible but Iv heard him saying his address and filming out the bedroom window. His granny slapped him on the head last week when he was at it inviting anyone over to fight him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh aye it's horrible but Iv heard him saying his address and filming out the bedroom window. His granny slapped him on the head last week when he was at it inviting anyone over to fight him 🤦🏽‍♀️
I seen that too hes equally responsible for this but whoever’s set it up needs to have a word with themselves this is not gangster it’s cowardly

Reactions: 4
Just seen these comments in a live bout king Scottishs and hulks granny’s house
Aw man, the comments are wild. The trolls are the worst ones for trying to stir up drama. I did hear Lewis’ Grans windows were tanned, but that KDawgComeBack troll said in Cher’s Live that they had driven past and they were fine so duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Aw man, the comments are wild. The trolls are the worst ones for trying to stir up drama. I did hear Lewis’ Grans windows were tanned, but that KDawgComeBack troll said in Cher’s Live that they had driven past and they were fine so duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
You and slow are in amongst them do some digging girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So he showed the windows so anything wrote on tiktok by trolls il no longer take note 🤣😭 I believed them hahahaha silly me 🤣

You and slow are in amongst them do some digging girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha we’re Tattlers, we get told duck all 😭 We just get to block people from Lives. I’ve even worked out how to kick someone out of the box 😂😂

So he showed the windows so anything wrote on tiktok by trolls il no longer take note 🤣😭 I believed them hahahaha silly me 🤣
I love reading the comments in Lives, but they are ground zero for Chinese whispers. Dangerous bastards 😭😭

• Haha
Haha we’re Tattlers, we get told duck all 😭 We just get to block people from Lives. I’ve even worked out how to kick someone out of the box 😂😂

I love reading the comments in Lives, but they are ground zero for Chinese whispers. Dangerous bastards 😭😭
Its the arseholes in the comments that stir a lot of shite up

Did anyone see Big Lee Live last night? He was fuming with Pandemonium Animations apparently, convinced they were implying he had the bad AIDS by putting him in hospital in that video 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I barely enter a live with Kingscottish and get blocked from the room straight away even though I've never spoken with him. Happening all the time now, what's that about?

Reactions: 1