KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the pics that gangster Brodie & hulk exposed are him. This is the one from the discord. He can't see shite going past him without stealing my catfish kardashian idea but that's definitely not a celebrity and sensoring his NHS specs doesn't do much. This is off the discord and he's acting up too much flirting with other tattlers so I'm showing use. He pretends he's got expensive london teeth but he actually got clips in & has a discount code he told me.

Right he's obviously never off this sat in his single bed refreshing he's just proved to me he's not got clips ins but aye use decide
Slow 😭 its like you've picked half way through a conversation here that never even happened.. Am I missing something? wtf is going on? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing I’ve reread the message about 3 times and gone back to the last page to see what I’ve missed cause I’m so confused 😭😭😭
@Slowpoker i think we need a bit more background here hen
I was waiting for someone else to reply to try and figure it out but no one did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was waiting for someone else to reply to try and figure it out but no one did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Aye I was waiting on someone a lot more switched on than me to add some context or something but when I seen you had posted without a clue then I knew I was fucked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve lost all concept of threads sticking to the actual person 😭🀣
Hahahaha I know man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I wasnt sure if it was Brodie or not cause I've no idea who that is.
And also confused cause Slow and Wullie are pals?
And whos the tattlers hes flirting with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So many qs now.

And was someone calling him a celebrity? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha I know man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I wasnt sure if it was Brodie or not cause I've no idea who that is.

So many qs now.

I felt like Kdawg when she’s talking about having an episode there. Thought I’d missed a whole chapter 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

So many qs now.

Nawww I just meant after my censored kardashians saga he was copying me but he's definitely not a kardashian πŸ˜‚ i like him but he's pissed me off πŸ˜‚

I mean, teeth generally arent fused together with no definition between them.. into one long strip if thats the question that is being asked? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, teeth generally arent fused together with no definition between them.. into one long strip if thats the question that is being asked? πŸ˜‚
The bottom row are like a gum shield deff clip ins & the top row did he just patch getting the front left one done. If no NHS repair work on the top row he’s needing his money back for them . OO instead of GG bunnet is a belter

• Haha
The bottom row are like a gum shield deff clip ins & the top row did he just patch getting the front left one done. If no NHS repair work on the top row he’s needing his money back for them . OO instead of GG bunnet is a belter
Wahahaha, didn't even notice the counterfeit Oucci.

• Haha