KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow poker getting the toes tounge tickled 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whos that in the box 🙄

Tattle is the main subject tonight 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with Scotty @Slowpoker you defo need to add yesthegirls to your name at the very least, Mandy mustard aswell! Scotty fan girls 🫶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so lost 😂😂 I'm watching this live and everybody is bickering over mouldy ceilings and a kid running about greetin

Reactions: 2
I am so lost 😂😂 I'm watching this live and everybody is bickering over mouldy ceilings and a kid running about greetin
Aw I know, where did that come from 🤣
Everyone in the comments saying "it's not Grassing it's safeguarding children" ...nah safeguarding children would be reporting it to the relevant services not arguing on social media!

Reactions: 3
Please someone help me understand. Scotty is live with Aki as he wants to show how toxic he is and better on his live. A guy is in the box saying Aki has taken pics of his kids and photoshopped them with hitler etc and got him to admit it’s ok to abuse your kids in moderation 🥺
Yet Scotty wouldn’t let Polo in the box yesterday coz he would never forgive him for what he did to MissJJ????
This is fcked up!! Had to leave the live as it was really distressing, even Danny was triggered as he admitted he’d been abused by his Dad. Aki basically showboats that he loves trolling people and Scotty has given him a platform to do it. He’s lost any sense of logic man 😢

Reactions: 8
She’ll be keeping out of anything to do with Jamesy Bhoy if she’s with louise to keep her calm.

Reactions: 1
Moonheed starting on Danny...missed what it's actually about tho. She likes an argument her doesn't she?!

Reactions: 3