KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has slowpoker sold her account?
Why you outing your pal here cz he's pissed you off? Wtf, I'm lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a bizarre random post isn’t it 🥴
Yeah, very odd? Maybe it was slow who got a welfare check for his dogs as revenge aswell 🤭😂
Poor KD getting the blame when she doesn't even know who he is!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, very odd? Maybe it was slow who got a welfare check for his dogs as revenge aswell 🤭😂
Poor KD getting the blame when she doesn't even know who he is!
That would make more sense but in reality someone on their discord has more than likely asked for that post to be put up . It’s why tattle should stay on tattle so odd things like that don’t happen

Reactions: 9
I mean there's odder things happening on tattle than me posting about Wullys teeth. Like the infatuation with Kdawg. Everyone was shocked and appalled at Scottish Steph sending people in to say a couple of mean things to her but nobody was shocked when Kdawg launched a hate campaign on Simonette who is a bit mardy and denied her a pensioner meal one time two years ago. That was funny because Kdawg pretended like she didn't know what she done was wrong. Throwing money at a wee Indian man who literally just wanted to sing and dance and now has a full time job looking after homeless cats/dogs. Shipping noodlenut & Kdawg who's done nothing but be vile to women all over the app for months. They were so cute until he wasn't weren't they? Throwing 20ps at topless foreign men. Sometimes I think I'm the mad one for getting in with a couple of faceless accounts but this place has been weird as duck lately ☠

• Haha
I mean there's odder things happening on tattle than me posting about Wullys teeth. Like the infatuation with Kdawg. Everyone was shocked and appalled at Scottish Steph sending people in to say a couple of mean things to her but nobody was shocked when Kdawg launched a hate campaign on Simonette who is a bit mardy and denied her a pensioner meal one time two years ago. That was funny because Kdawg pretended like she didn't know what she done was wrong. Throwing money at a wee Indian man who literally just wanted to sing and dance and now has a full time job looking after homeless cats/dogs. Shipping noodlenut & Kdawg who's done nothing but be vile to women all over the app for months. They were so cute until he wasn't weren't they? Throwing 20ps at topless foreign men. Sometimes I think I'm the mad one for getting in with a couple of faceless accounts but this place has been weird as duck lately ☠
Not as weird as ripping into people for months on here then being mods for them & in their boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️ And it wasn’t so long ago you were in KDawgs lives loving it as well 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I will openly admit I love KD, find her funny as duck and love watching her lives! Nothing happening here that is more odd than before you took up with your new pals slow?

Reactions: 10
I will openly admit I love KD, find her funny as duck and love watching her lives! Nothing happening here that is more odd than before you took up with your new pals slow?
It's been weird here for months, I'm just saying theirs odder shite happening here than me posting a photo 😭

We've all to slag Wullie off cos he's annoyed Slow because he's talking to too many girls. Right then.

Karma, we knew he was a dick ages ago.

Someone a wee bit jel of KDawg 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd much rather sit on a live where I'm laughing till my face hurts than those 2 eejits who think their gangsters and think it's their right to pull up who they think are wrong yins usually without any proof 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's been weird here for months, I'm just saying theirs odder shite happening here than me posting a photo 😭
You posted a photo claiming to out someone you sit being friendly on live with, I find that more odd than us bitching about stranger's we dislike 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no fkn clue what's going on I can't make head nor tails of it. Why has a pic of wullie (if it even is him) been put on here? And why would slow say he's flirting with too many people and she's getting salty about it? Nae woman would openly admit that would they?? I dunno 🤷‍♀️ and I thought it was Ryan slow liked no wullie? Am away for a lie doon cause this has confused the life out of me 🤣

• Haha
I have no fkn clue what's going on I can't make head nor tails of it. Why has a pic of wullie (if it even is him) been put on here? And why would slow say he's flirting with too many people and she's getting salty about it? Nae woman would openly admit that would they?? I dunno 🤷‍♀️ and I thought it was Ryan slow liked no wullie? Am away for a lie doon cause this has confused the life out of me 🤣
His threads dead & the yes the bams lot aren’t happy about it is my guess

• Haha
He’s just wanting his thread active again & using people he would fling under a bus in the blink of an eye to get what he wants. Catch ye Wullie yer gumshield & Oucci bunnet are pure belters so they are ❤ Cya

• Haha