KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about how we are swingers is her deflection tactic of choice I’m howling 😂😂😂 She’s drinking & on the elf bars choking her lungs up , probably to cope with the shame of shagging that goblin 😂 Love her though she’s too good even if her choice in men is bowfing🤢😂
I might start an OF, she’d really drum up business for this thirsty, hoory hoosewife, could pay for my CJ’s membership

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just got blocked from polos live for asking if thats him doxxing another innocent guy. duck u alexis sharp 👀 we see u

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got blocked from polos live for asking if thats him doxxing another innocent guy. duck u alexis sharp 👀 we see u
Didn't see his live, but that Alexis sharp is always in about everyone's comments wanting to be noticed, she bleeping irritates me! Big bleeping moon face 🌝

• Haha
I cant cope with Polo yesterday he was a ripped hunk today he's a skinny guy with glasses. How fast does Polos twitchy blink work if he doesn't been remember who he met 😭

• Haha
I cant cope with Polo yesterday he was a ripped hunk today he's a skinny guy with glasses. How fast does Polos twitchy blink work if he doesn't been remember who he met 😭
Hes a bleeping liability. Hope Scotty batters his bleep right in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just heard him ask Scotty to go meet him in the park for a square go. What age is he? 12? 😂😂

• Haha
Just heard him ask Scotty to go meet him in the park for a square go. What age is he? 12? 😂😂
Polo will need to be quick.....if he blinks too much the MMA fighter will swoop in like a ninja and wont see him coming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Polo will need to be quick.....if he blinks too much the MMA fighter will swoop in like a ninja and wont see him coming lol
What I don't get is that he's meant to be a wee gangster (or his family are) has no one told him that gangsters don't sit on tiktok live trying to "out" people and mentioning all sorts of names. How has no one seriously gave him a serious doing already I'll never know!

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is that he's meant to be a wee gangster (or his family are) has no one told him that gangsters don't sit on tiktok live trying to "out" people and mentioning all sorts of names. How has no one seriously gave him a serious doing already I'll never know!
Exactly. U dont see "gangsters" coming til there through yer door or their boot is up yer arse. Cant stand the wee runt

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How many randoms do we have on Polo’s list of potential Scotty’s now? The wee clown just seems to be searching Scottish criminals on Google and cross referencing on FB to see if they have skinheads and neck tattoos 😭

• Haha
How many randoms do we have on Polo’s list of potential Scotty’s now? The wee clown just seems to be searching Scottish criminals on Google and cross referencing on FB to see if they have skinheads and neck tattoos 😭
More than potential slowpokers anyways, all baldy men are getting doxxed 😂

• Haha
If Scott doesn't his Granny is 😭
Granny should live stream herself giving him a doing 🤣

Maybe he should just post a wee drawiing of Scotty ? Might be more accurate? 🤔😆

More than potential slowpokers anyways, all baldy men are getting doxxed 😂
Aww i feel bad for all the baldy innocents now 😔

• Haha