KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swerved it again. Kdawgs took her love of the tiger king to extreme levels πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From being a silent watcher of lives and what iv picked up on does Jamsey not like to have some wet fun in the bed room, maybe KDAWG felt down after polos bullying she thought getting her bum slapped and called Simba woulda have cheered her up but clearly not 😭,
I’m worried Jamsey may have been up to the old water sports and this is why all his women go silent after being with him 🀐😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I feel bad noo 😭
She’s totally swerving the Jamesey thing πŸ˜‚
Aye she’s good at deflecting. Howling at me being the new Dourface. Least I haven’t pumped the poisonous dwarf, he was probably fresh from Underscore Steph as well 😭. Did she taste nice Kdawg?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't some sort of STI start on Rosie's bushes dildo & work it's way round tiktok because she shove it up James arse or something? Is Kdawg now sleeping with the infected? James bed is harbouring the piss of any tiktoker who falls for his chopstick curls. I know who I'd rather be sleeping with and he doesn't piss the bed or smell like beef hula hoops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kdawg started as yes the girls this thred is for you aswell πŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye she’s good at deflecting. Howling at me being the new Dourface. Least I haven’t pumped the poisonous dwarf, he was probably fresh from Underscore Steph as well 😭. Did she taste nice Kdawg?
Going on about how we are swingers is her deflection tactic of choice I’m howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She’s drinking & on the elf bars choking her lungs up , probably to cope with the shame of shagging that goblin πŸ˜‚ Love her though she’s too good even if her choice in men is bowfingπŸ€’πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that not from the live when that girl poured tit all over Jamesy when he was sleeping?
Aye that Cheryl crackpot covered him in a pot full of the contents of his cupboards & then went on to try to slash mj burns n wouldn’t leave Jameseys house. Two of them wasted with his wee boy running about

• Wow
Reactions: 5