Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only does it so she can take a pic of her naked legs on the bed and no doubt get attention from some desperate guys! I don’t know anyone who would take a pic of their ironing like that! She craves attention and it’s pretty sad! She said a while ago she pays to get her and her mans stuff ironed and she only has the kids to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s when she refers to herself as ‘super maw kimmy’ or something like that, cringey af 😂 I too am drowning in kids and washing and feel like I never sit on my arse, you’re not the only one Kimberley
She makes out that she’s always busy but she’s got time to pose and upload 2 selfies and 2 different coffee posts. Sorry, but who actually has the time for that when you’re on the go? ‘Super Mom 🤢

Reactions: 6
It’s when she refers to herself as ‘super maw kimmy’ or something like that, cringey af 😂 I too am drowning in kids and washing and feel like I never sit on my arse, you’re not the only one Kimberley
Yes this drives me mad too I’d see the point if she was making it relatable but I just find her so annoying plus I think when you read all the stuff on here about her true or not it defo changes your opinion of her. And I think she defo reads here from some of her story posts!! maybe she should have thought about all her skeletons in the closet before she decided she wanted to advertise her whole life on Instagram. Had to unfollow her that bloody voice!!!!

She only does it so she can take a pic of her naked legs on the bed and no doubt get attention from some desperate guys! I don’t know anyone who would take a pic of their ironing like that! She craves attention and it’s pretty sad! She said a while ago
100% !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s posted a photo of her today with the kids and you can clearly see her nipples through her top…so classy. One for the album 🙄

Rumour has it the Larwoods are hiding more than drug cash 👀 apparently bills aren’t getting paid ☕👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently big Larry was overheard on the phone to the bank discussing why all his business bank cards were declined and discussing repayment options ☕ Anyone local ever seen any of them use an actual bank card ? Apple Pay ? Contactless? Nah course not - everything is paid in cash.

Spending their drug money ☕

my bets are - something will happen within the year - they will loose it all - spilt up or he will end up back in the jail

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently big Larry was overheard on the phone to the bank discussing why all his business bank cards were declined and discussing repayment options ☕
that’s a rapid downfall for a company supposedly only incorporated 7 months ago ...

Reactions: 3
Apparently big Larry was overheard on the phone to the bank discussing why all his business bank cards were declined and discussing repayment options ☕ Anyone local ever seen any of them use an actual bank card ? Apple Pay ? Contactless? Nah course not - everything is paid in cash.

my bets are - something will happen within the year - they will loose it all - spilt up or he will end up back in the jail
Oh dear. Oor kimmy better sharpen they grooming scissors she’s about to working double shifts 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Surely tho, its a "cash business" so they just fire the money into the bank when and if needed? That's why all these cunts have cash businesses like car washes, hair dressers, dog grooming etc.

Fire it into the business bank as takings and then spend it via the debit card or pay the mortgage with it via the bank account 🤷‍♂️

Surely tho, its a "cash business" so they just fire the money into the bank when and if needed? That's why all these cunts have cash businesses like car washes, hair dressers, dog grooming etc.

Fire it into the business bank as takings and then spend it via the debit card or pay the mortgage with it via the bank account 🤷‍♂️
Surely Larry should be able to pay someone to launder his money properly through the businesses

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.