Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she particularly likes him but she likes the lifestyle - you can smell the desperation to be insta famous off her if you see her up Kirky mainstreet

Reactions: 8
Most of these woman would be nothing if they didn’t have men behind them funding their sham lifestyles 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’d be living in a council house on a giro

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most of these woman would be nothing if they didn’t have men behind them funding their sham lifestyles 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’d be living in a council house on a giro
All very well living this sham lifestyle but I’d live with constant worry that it could all come to an end very abruptly. And it’s not as it he’s got a clean record. Imagine going from luxury car, new house and designer goods to having nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All very well living this sham lifestyle but I’d live with constant worry that it could all come to an end very abruptly. And it’s not as it he’s got a clean record. Imagine going from luxury car, new house and designer goods to having nothing
That’s why they have her business so that if he goes away then they can’t take it all away through proceeds of crime etc cause it will be filtered through her.

Reactions: 5
That’s why they have her business so that if he goes away then they can’t take it all away through proceeds of crime etc cause it will be filtered through her.
She’d have to be grooming every dog in Glasgow to have all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Larrys company was only incorporated last November so he’s clearly protecting / hiding his assets

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she particularly likes him but she likes the lifestyle - you can smell the desperation to be insta famous off her if you see her up Kirky mainstreet
[/QUOTE

yes definitely, Really it’s honestly so cringe her tiktok videos or whatever they are, are so cringe and fake like she isnt like that in real life!! I wonder if her mates are all like oh god here she goes again lol
she is so cringey and fake wonder what her mates really think if her like here she goes again

She’d have to be grooming every dog in Glasgow to have all that 😂
Ano especially when she only works one day a week wtf ? How do you explain that one ?

Larrys company was only incorporated last November so he’s clearly protecting / hiding his assets
How are these people not being watched saying that maybe they are.

she is so cringey and fake wonder what her mates really think if her like here she goes again

Ano especially when she only works one day a week wtf ? How do you explain that one ?

How are these people not being watched saying that maybe they are.
They probably are to an extent but being a small fry in a big ocean they won’t be top of the list lol 😂

Reactions: 1
I ended up down a bit of a rabbit hole in the older Scottish influencer threads 😂 I’m actually mortified for her that it’s so public. I couldn’t show my face let alone all over Insta if that was me
Do you have a think to the thread?

Reactions: 3
Because he wouldn't work for them I know him lovely boy his dad was murdered when he was four so he would never work or get involved with them he's had his cars burnt as well so sad. Xx @Megan07

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thought it was Auchinairn you said before?

No Larry is auchinairn . Sorry may have been a typo . Id message u the wains name I know the boy well he had move back to his mums after it all takes three older men hez 22 boy trying earn a living honest money as his father was murdered in ruchill. So he'd got compensation and opened his carwash five weeks later he and his gf were just getting ready to close n that's what happened. I've no need to lie as I was told Springburn when it happened not my fault I'd say thats possilpark imo.

Reactions: 4
No Larry is auchinairn . Sorry may have been a typo . Id message u the wains name I know the boy well he had move back to his mums after it all takes three older men hez 22 boy trying earn a living honest money as his father was murdered in ruchill. So he'd got compensation and opened his carwash five weeks later he and his gf were just getting ready to close n that's what happened. I've no need to lie as I was told Springburn when it happened not my fault I'd say thats possilpark imo.
So was this because they are competition for Larry and his car wash that Larry had someone attack the boy ? sorry I’m getting confused.

So was this because they are competition for Larry and his car wash that Larry had someone attack the boy ? sorry I’m getting confused.

Aye same here. They made out Larry done the boy in at Larry's car wash cause he wudnae work or gee him any money.

Yes but he had already got it set up as own . He was followed home twice their two cars burnt at the start of were he stayed then he was also sent wreath totally sick guy imo he's a bully.
Like their we possil lassy whoz ruining families with her poison she got caught with nearly a half a million of them but her bf gets seven-year while she's standing in sarry cross very ladylike more a sick example getting wains selling gear.

No it was a set up noway was at fatmans I have written it down a bit the boy didn't owe Larry at all didn't get a chance to either he does not know them it was his family who got the names him and another one . God help kimmy if the Boys mum will take her for a dance she can then tell her followers why because she's in the know to be sent spying with the kids sick lassy mad merry go round who out his mates has she not done yet.

Yes but he had already got it set up as his own . He was followed home twice their two cars burnt at the start of were he stayed then he was also sent wreath totally sick guy imo he's a bully.
Like their we possil lassy whoz ruining families with her poison she got caught with nearly a half a million of them but her bf gets seven-year while she's standing in sarry cross very ladylike more a sick example getting wains selling gear.

No it was a set up noway was at fatmans I have written it down a bit the boy didn't owe Larry at all didn't get a chance to either he does not know them it was his family who got the names him and another one . God help kimmy if the Boys mum will take her for a dance she can then tell her followers why because she's in the know to be sent spying with the kids sick lassy mad merry go round who out his mates has she not done yet.
@ecosse84

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think ‘Hi a mean hello’ has a lot of ☕🫖 however I can’t understand a word of it. I literally ran out of breath and went cross eyed trying to decode it 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.