Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me off those old ladies on holiday who are in their 60s and wear revealing clothes while chain smoking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it was a bit wrong to post a video of her kids fighting, instead of recording shouldn’t she is been trying to stop them?

Reactions: 8
Might just be me - ive never served drink at my kids parties ? Because yeno there’s normally about 40 kids and they need watched 🧐

Once the parties done if people stay behind that’s different 🤨

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it was a bit wrong to post a video of her kids fighting, instead of recording shouldn’t she is been trying to stop them?
So wrong. I just don't get why anyone would video that for the sake of a post!? They were getting tore in to each other as well!

Reactions: 4
Might just be me - ive never served drink at my kids parties ? Because yeno there’s normally about 40 kids and they need watched 🧐

Once the parties done if people stay behind that’s different 🤨
I’ve also never fucked off out for drinks on my kids birthday either

Reactions: 11
What I find HILARIOUS right - is Shelley is desperate to be part of their wee crew and tagging them all and Kim obvs waits till shes went to the toilet to take a selfie with her real friends 😂😂😂

I’m sure she does this every birthday even for H

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I find HILARIOUS right - is Shelley is desperate to be part of their wee crew and tagging them all and Kim obvs waits till shes went to the toilet to take a selfie with her real friends 😂😂😂

I’m sure she does this every birthday even for H
Who is Shelley?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get that either. Takes me about 3 hours to put my house back together again after a party. And after listening to the kids screaming, I just want a quiet room and a bottle of wine. Although I’d pick the kids squealing over Kimmy Moms voice any day

Reactions: 2
did murphy not get the jail I heard he was in Edinburgh. Thats why H has went so private out in marbs at her parents

Reactions: 3
So glad there is another Kimmy G thread! Praying this one doesn't get closed down 🤣🤣

I nearly died when she said she was 33/34 recently?!?!

• Haha
Her reels drive me crazy, her timing is always very slightly off when she's miming to something 🤣🤣🤣 very petty I know haha, but I still find it annoying

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.