Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig in all seriousness what is with cutting the hair nearly every 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly does the lad have actually any hobbies or character to himself at all ,same tit 7 days a week like😂

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on her most recent TikTok’s, what the hell??? Where has this whole “I’m not like other girls, I don’t wear dresses, nights out are for the girls, I like to boogie all night” come from??? Like what the hell??? One look at her Instagram and it’s obvious that she’s all about dresses with the boobs falling out of them, her stories/TikToks recently are all about boys and dating, who is she trying to fool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on her most recent TikTok’s, what the hell??? Where has this whole “I’m not like other girls, I don’t wear dresses, nights out are for the girls, I like to boogie all night” come from??? Like what the hell??? One look at her Instagram and it’s obvious that she’s all about dresses with the boobs falling out of them, her stories/TikToks recently are all about boys and dating, who is she trying to fool
I actually struggled to watch until the end of a few of them, so painful 😂 she’d make your toes curl!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s someone in her sights for sure! Because her recent stories about her being natural conveniently leave out her lip fillers 🤐 and Botox around her forehead that makes her skin so shiny and weird looking

Reactions: 5
Does she think her followers are devoid of any critical thinking skills professing Botox changed the shape of her jaw?! Pretty sure Botox can only paralyse the muscle! The gaslighting is real with this one!

Reactions: 7
All fellas want to do is ride her. Her big fake tits and demeanor just makes her look like an easy lay 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I do agree she looks better without her lashes but I'd hate to be her lash lady seeing all the posts she has put up saying how bad they looked, she looks better without them etc I think out of respect she shouldn't be posting them

Reactions: 3
How has she made her lashes her personality? You’d swear she had done something remarkable and life altering. I have never had any of my friends talk about themselves the way she talks on her stories about the most superficial meaningless tit? She has talked about her lash ✨ journey ✨ for weeks now

I just got my lashes off.. I've been using the iglow serum for 2 weeks and got a lash lift, look at my lashes!!!'... Next story Affiliate link to 'one of the lash serums I use' COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ONE TO THE ONE SHE WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT?? Wouldn't link to the iglow one though cos she doesn't have an AF link 🙄

I just got my lashes off.. I've been using the iglow serum for 2 weeks and got a lash lift, look at my lashes!!!'... Next story Affiliate link to 'one of the lash serums I use' COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ONE TO THE ONE SHE WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT?? Wouldn't link to the iglow one though cos she doesn't have an AF link 🙄
On that note though, iGlow actually is very good if anyone was thinking of it 😂

Reactions: 1
She would rot you wouldn’t she! She’s so false! 🙄

Reactions: 3