Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
352 WhatsApp messages,Jesus Craig get your barely grown hair for a trim and duck the clients that actually gave ya money for an personal trainer ,dead right Craig boy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing with Craig is he tries to make simple things complicated by using big words and really long answers to simple questions, to make it seem to the average person that training/nutrition is very complex and therefore need someone like him to guide you. At the end of the day he's using Instagram as a way to try and get new clients to pay him money, so it doesn't serve him to give clear and concise advice and as someone who stupidly paid him money for a plan I can promise you his training and nutrition plans are shocking and impossible to stick to for someone unlike him who has a job/family/commitments (he has you workout 6 days a week + 30 minutes cardio + 10k steps every day).

Really he has nothing of value to give, and no qualifications to back up anything, that's why I think he over-compensates and just ends up exposing how little he knows. I find it hilarious how he always posts 'motivational' crap about being the hardest worker in the room, chase your dreams etc but what has he actually achieved? When you look past the fake photos and motivation there's nothing of substance to the man. He lives in a fantasy/delusional world where he thinks going to the gym twice a day somehow means he's succeeding in life. It's mad when you really think about it, what sort of mental gymnastics he must be doing to convince himself he's doing anything but living off his parents and running a failing 'business'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'hiya, no in short it really doesn't matter when you do your cardio. It's burning calories regardless of time of day.' CRAIG THIS IS NOT A COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT YOU DO NOT NEED TO MEET A MINIMUM NUMBER OF WORDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok ā€¦.. has she done something to her face? Iā€™ve noticed it for a month (maybeā€¦I dunno cuz I donā€™t really care about her posts lol actually should unfollow her cuz sheā€™s so boring) but I was like weird she looks so different. Maybe sheā€™s doing her eyeliner different lol but it freaks me out

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The thing with Craig is he tries to make simple things complicated by using big words and really long answers to simple questions, to make it seem to the average person that training/nutrition is very complex and therefore need someone like him to guide you. At the end of the day he's using Instagram as a way to try and get new clients to pay him money, so it doesn't serve him to give clear and concise advice and as someone who stupidly paid him money for a plan I can promise you his training and nutrition plans are shocking and impossible to stick to for someone unlike him who has a job/family/commitments (he has you workout 6 days a week + 30 minutes cardio + 10k steps every day).

Really he has nothing of value to give, and no qualifications to back up anything, that's why I think he over-compensates and just ends up exposing how little he knows. I find it hilarious how he always posts 'motivational' crap about being the hardest worker in the room, chase your dreams etc but what has he actually achieved? When you look past the fake photos and motivation there's nothing of substance to the man. He lives in a fantasy/delusional world where he thinks going to the gym twice a day somehow means he's succeeding in life. It's mad when you really think about it, what sort of mental gymnastics he must be doing to convince himself he's doing anything but living off his parents and running a failing 'business'.
So agree with youā€¦. Heā€™s not the hardest worker in the room, like heā€™s such a privileged background and lifestyle to have all this time for his 2 workouts a day plus steps plus cardio plus ā€œworkā€. What does he think about his clients who are normal working parents juggling commitments with no real time for themselves. People like that are the actual hard workers. Not someone with so much time on his hands he can fit 2 workouts in a dayā€¦ā€¦ which by the way isnā€™t optimal for muscle building and recovery so SUCH a bad example to try set his clients.

Back injury incoming in 3, 2....

Craig probably doesn't know that if he has to stop training due to injury, all of that muscle he has from the assistance roids will turn into fat. I bet that he will be obese by the end of the year.

1674638656131.png

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her tiktok ? Her man ban lasted a while of 5 mins because she probably didn't find anyone in Ireland , now she's off on another date, blasting it online šŸ˜­ also the ' feral rat behaviour ' , suppose had to come after her ' bad witch ' , and 'healing' era

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her tiktok ? Her man ban lasted a while of 5 mins because she probably didn't find anyone in Ireland , now she's off on another date, blasting it online šŸ˜­ also the ' feral rat behaviour ' , suppose had to come after her ' bad witch ' , and 'healing' era
And saying that she met him after having a ā€˜dance battleā€™ with him in a restaurant. Absolute cringe šŸ˜¬ sheā€™s ā€˜not like other girlsā€™ because she absolutely hates dresses and is only comfortable in her jeans and Jordanā€™s.

And saying that she met him after having a ā€˜dance battleā€™ with him in a restaurant. Absolute cringe šŸ˜¬ sheā€™s ā€˜not like other girlsā€™ because she absolutely hates dresses and is only comfortable in her jeans and Jordanā€™s.
That TikTok actually made me cringe the whole way through, since when doesnā€™t she like wearing dresses? Sheā€™s always wearing a dress an inch from the hair šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She was honestly insufferable in that video. Also asking do girls just date until they find someone and donā€™t want to date anymore, you were literally engaged šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7