Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not like other girls, I don't wear dresses" - proceeds to wear a dress and bleeping high heels to Top Golf? She's at a driving range, I would be so embarrassed to be seen with her there (coming from a man)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I'm not like other girls, I don't wear dresses" - proceeds to wear a dress and bleeping high heels to Top Golf? She's at a driving range, I would be so embarrassed to be seen with her there (coming from a man)
Literally two weeks ago “duck DRESSES, I hate dresses, I am a Jordans and jeans gal”

Keeeeeeelin stop lying all the time

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why did they break up? I followed her when they were living in Dubai and enjoyed her content but I think she got too big for her boots and just put me off following her

Reactions: 2
Oh
I thought he was bullying her sister online? Was that actually true 😂
Oh yea that too, he was using a fake account and bullying her and somehow Kiki found out it was coming from Craig’s phone . So much drama with them, it’s hard to keep up. He had several girlfriends since then for approx two days. Remember Kiki proposed back to him in a helicopter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh

Oh yea that too, he was using a fake account and bullying her and somehow Kiki found out it was coming from Craig’s phone . So much drama with them, it’s hard to keep up. He had several girlfriends since then for approx two days. Remember Kiki proposed back to him in a helicopter 😂
Those were the days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry what?! Omg! I'm only new to following her so I don't know any of this!!! I must read back on old threads!

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 1