Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure someone tech savvy could find that. Isn't his business called CraigJFitness?
I can't find it - I don't think he is actually registered, which could open up a whole other can of worms for him. I think he is from Cork, I will try use that and see how far I get. Reading over the other thread I am disgusted the way he has treated his 'clients'.

Reactions: 7
Because I demanded my money back. He bascially re sent me emails from previous weeks - like word for word emails. I pointed this out so his response was to send me another email that he already sent weeks before. I can't contact him on whats app anymore - or else he is just ignoring me but this has been going on for over a week. I was googling how to take him to the small claims and came across this! I found the first thread too and saw all the posts about how he gets his plans from Google, feel like a right dope.
You should totally take him to small claims court. It's really inexpensive to submit a claim and invariably the threat of legal action is enough to prompt a full refund.

OMG, I hollered when I tried searching for his website and this came up!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I hollered when I tried searching for his website and this came up!!!!
I've put in the details now so hopefully! Thats what I am thinking too :) Just makes me so angry how he's doing it to so many people and getting away with it. I know it is my own fault for falling for it but lesson learnt!!

Reactions: 8
I can't find any information for his buiness being registered in Ireland online so I don't know. I can take him to the small claims court so long as he is still in the EU and I know hes still in Marbella. I will keep you updated...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't find any information for his buiness being registered in Ireland online so I don't know. I can take him to the small claims court so long as he is still in the EU and I know hes still in Marbella. I will keep you updated...
I am LIVING for this. His address must be somewhere? Lol ask Kiki I’m sure she’d pass it on

Reactions: 12
Be careful not to give him any ideas to avoid you doing something about this sure don't you know we probably have a little visitor lurking

Reactions: 7
I thought about contacting Kiki but from looking at the older thread sounds like she is just as bad.

I can still take him to court if he is in Dubai - it will just be the European small claims court. You can't just ghost someone in business land ;)

Reactions: 3
Kiki is the exact same as him! It’s all in the older thread! Both con artists and she’s even too lazy to message back so you get a ‘personalized’ voice note of about 20 seconds!

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for you. It also gives such a bad reputation to honest coaches who are actually registered AND qualified.

I haven't been on his page for a while but isn't this the place Kiki posted on her story the other day ? I know Marbs is probably small enough but it looks like he is going out of his way to run into her...

He's a bad seed , just tit vibes all around I'm glad that other girl got away😬

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How has he not gone home with his tail between his legs after the whole situation with the “new girlfriend”. I’d be mortified and no chance would I hang around Marbella of all places, hoping to bump into my ex girlfriend. So so strange. How is he affording this as well like - who’s still paying for his coaching shite? Annoys me so much 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Kiki is the exact same as him! It’s all in the older thread! Both con artists and she’s even too lazy to message back so you get a ‘personalized’ voice note of about 20 seconds!
I can confirm this! I paid her €300 last year. Same tit. Told her I didn’t like certain foods and they were still put in my plan. Then it took her forever to substitute them. Also states several times that you have to check in before 12 on a Sunday blah blah and then she might only reply on a Monday with a stupid f*cking voice note saying oh you’re doing great hun. I defo think she was walking around a Dubai mall when she sent mine - the background noise was incredible! She doesn’t motivate you, she doesn’t check in with you and lastly there is no secret ‘group’ that you get access to where there are supposed to be other people doing the coaching. I ended up completing 7 weeks of it.. never did the last week / checked in and I never even heard from her. She didn’t give a flying F%ck was just happy she had her money. Being honest, I needed her to get onto me and give me a kick but ALAS I heard nothing. I live near her home place I hope to god I see her someday!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can confirm this! I paid her €300 last year. Same tit. Told her I didn’t like certain foods and they were still put in my plan. Then it took her forever to substitute them. Also states several times that you have to check in before 12 on a Sunday blah blah and then she might only reply on a Monday with a stupid f*cking voice note saying oh you’re doing great hun. I defo think she was walking around a Dubai mall when she sent mine - the background noise was incredible! She doesn’t motivate you, she doesn’t check in with you and lastly there is no secret ‘group’ that you get access to where there are supposed to be other people doing the coaching. I ended up completing 7 weeks of it.. never did the last week / checked in and I never even heard from her. She didn’t give a flying F%ck was just happy she had her money. Being honest, I needed her to get onto me and give me a kick but ALAS I heard nothing. I live near her home place I hope to god I see her someday!!
What about the WhatsApp group with 24hr contact bullshit she comes out with! Shame on her, karma is killing then both

Reactions: 8
Reading this makes me so angry!!! How does he get away with this ! I would love to make a public page and expose him for everything ! If he scammed me I’d post everything on my public story and get my friends and all to post it exposing him! Not one open place you can leave a review on his business funny enough! Defo follow the small claim through , he deserves to be outing for the thousands he’s scammed off innocent people !

Reactions: 3
I messaged him on insta and said I’m taking you to the small claims and this will be made public information and he responded straight away asking what I was talking about and had the cheek to say that I didn’t check in with him in weeks. I was like I was speaking to you last week and you stopped responding when I pointed out you used old recycled emails? He said he’ll happily refund my money for the last 4 weeks as he doesn’t like conflict so I will let you know if he actually sends back the money. I was thinking that too about creating a page on social to out them. I’m disgusted I fell for it and wouldn’t want others to. There is an influencer in the states that was charging 300$ a month for this crap and is being sued now by all her clients - they found each other on an insta page. Don’t see why we can’t do the same here. Total joke that so many of them get away with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I messaged him on insta and said I’m taking you to the small claims and this will be made public information and he responded straight away asking what I was talking about and had the cheek to say that I didn’t check in with him in weeks. I was like I was speaking to you last week and you stopped responding when I pointed out you used old recycled emails? He said he’ll happily refund my money for the last 4 weeks as he doesn’t like conflict so I will let you know if he actually sends back the money. I was thinking that too about creating a page on social to out them. I’m disgusted I fell for it and wouldn’t want others to. There is an influencer in the states that was charging 300$ a month for this crap and is being sued now by all her clients - they found each other on an insta page. Don’t see why we can’t do the same here. Total joke that so many of them get away with it.
“I don’t like conflict” is such gaslighting behaviour. He should be brought to the small claims court regardless. God knows how many people he’s silenced this way.

Reactions: 10
Omg shame on him! He’s well able to reply when he wants to! Isn’t paying taxes or anything. There’s a tea spill page on insta. ‘Tea Spill 2022’ they always post messages and call out scam artists like these two! The likes of so sue me promoting spotlight when she has veneers 🙄 can’t believe he replied after you threatened him. Hope u get ur money back regardless and it’s not good enough

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.