Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually such bs, 10k steps was literally just a marketing campaign created by a japenese pedometer company in the 80's. There's absolutely zero research to suggest that it has any significant health benefits unless you're extremely overweight/unfit and can't burn calories any other way. Anything over 4k steps a day is fine.

It burns calories however you plateau really fast anyone who is "training" 4-5 times a week plus taking steroids will see absolutely no benefit to hitting 10k steps, and its much more beneficial to go for three 10 minute brisk walks a day, both the boost you metabolism and increase heart strength.

Walking especially in nature is great for your mental health however the obsession some people have over hitting 10k is probably doing the opposite.
Actually there is research supporting it

_20220221_210216.JPG

Reactions: 2
Actually there is research supporting it

View attachment 1078777

I don't really want to get into an argument over something like this on tattle however that data doesn't really tell a full picture, it looks like correlation not causation i.e the hazard rate is obviously going to be lowest at someone walking 17500 steps per day as they'll be most likely at their healthiest, if they are overweight and have a bad diet they're more likely to walk less steps.

Like I said It's a good way to lose weight initially however if you're an influecer whos pretty close to peak condition its pretty pointless expect for mental health reasons.

(if you're interested heres some articles you can check out: https://www.insider.com/walking-10000-steps-for-health-not-science-based-in-marketing-2021-7
)

Reactions: 3
I don't really want to get into an argument over something like this on tattle however that data doesn't really tell a full picture, it looks like correlation not causation i.e the hazard rate is obviously going to be lowest at someone walking 17500 steps per day as they'll be most likely at their healthiest, if they are overweight and have a bad diet they're more likely to walk less steps.

Like I said It's a good way to lose weight initially however if you're an influecer whos pretty close to peak condition its pretty pointless expect for mental health reasons.

(if you're interested heres some articles you can check out: https://www.insider.com/walking-10000-steps-for-health-not-science-based-in-marketing-2021-7
)
No need to argue, just pointing out there is research and it's a meta-analysis, I'm more likely to trust that than a random article. The one I linked also considers what you said about correlation vs causation and talks about results from walking interventions with untrained people so the effect of other factors like healthy lifestyle is minimised. I don't think you have to do 10k steps a day and that's it but there is clearly a case for not being sedentary and steps is a good measurement of activity over a day. Which the article you linked pretty much supports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Its actually such bs, 10k steps was literally just a marketing campaign created by a japenese pedometer company in the 80's. There's absolutely zero research to suggest that it has any significant health benefits unless you're extremely overweight/unfit and can't burn calories any other way. Anything over 4k steps a day is fine.

It burns calories however you plateau really fast anyone who is "training" 4-5 times a week plus taking steroids will see absolutely no benefit to hitting 10k steps, and its much more beneficial to go for three 10 minute brisk walks a day, both the boost you metabolism and increase heart strength.

Walking especially in nature is great for your mental health however the obsession some people have over hitting 10k is probably doing the opposite.
This is just not true

Almost didn’t recognize her. Filter free (I think) but hardly looks like herself or better said, as the heavily edited and filtered pictures I’ve seen on her profile. Is this her real appearance? Also, don’t wanna be mean but that’s hardly 0,5 ml of lip filler…more like a full syringe

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Almost didn’t recognize her. Filter free (I think) but hardly looks like herself or better said, as the heavily edited and filtered pictures I’ve seen on her profile. Is this her real appearance? Also, don’t wanna be mean but that’s hardly 0,5 ml of lip filler…more like a full syringe
That is not filter free

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Filter free my arse. Her face is half animated for goodness sake!!

Reactions: 4
I believe if you screenshot a filtered photo... it won’t show the filter used... but it could also be facetune she is using... 🙄 boss witch my ass! But glad she is reading her and not putting her new beau all over her Instagram! 👋🏼 Hi Kiki

Angela is back in Manchester ! I’m actually so embarrassed for Craig ! Like he must be absolutely mortified ! He seems to just be in Marbella now on his own 😂 he needs to just quit living this bluff he is on, move home and get a real job ! The fake followers won’t pay the bills I’m afraid 😂

Reactions: 10
Angela is back in Manchester ! I’m actually so embarrassed for Craig ! Like he must be absolutely mortified ! He seems to just be in Marbella now on his own 😂 he needs to just quit living this bluff he is on, move home and get a real job ! The fake followers won’t pay the bills I’m afraid 😂
I’m dying to know what happen . Obv since she blocked him he must of done something or hid something from her .

Reactions: 7
Seen she only put up about one person that wrote to her on stories that said her book was amazing. Didn’t hear anything more about it.
Wonder how that’s going..
she seems to rarely buy clothes or make up so maybe that’s how she can just about afford her glam apartment. she’s always wearing pretty much the same gym gear and she doesn’t actually seem to spend that much. although I could be wrong

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe I am only just after finding this thread. I made the mistake of signing up for coaching with Craig.....now he has blocked me and won't respond. I feel like such an absolute fool. I was thinking about going to the small claims court but this thread has made me feel so so much better :)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe I am only just after finding this thread. I made the mistake of signing up for coaching with Craig.....now he has blocked me and won't respond. I feel like such an absolute fool. I was thinking about going to the small claims court but this thread has made me feel so so much better :)
Why has he blocked you o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why has he blocked you o_O
Because I demanded my money back. He bascially re sent me emails from previous weeks - like word for word emails. I pointed this out so his response was to send me another email that he already sent weeks before. I can't contact him on whats app anymore - or else he is just ignoring me but this has been going on for over a week. I was googling how to take him to the small claims and came across this! I found the first thread too and saw all the posts about how he gets his plans from Google, feel like a right dope.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Because I demanded my money back. He bascially re sent me emails from previous weeks - like word for word emails. I pointed this out so his response was to send me another email that he already sent weeks before. I can't contact him on whats app anymore - or else he is just ignoring me but this has been going on for over a week. I was googling how to take him to the small claims and came across this! I found the first thread too and saw all the posts about how he gets his plans from Google, feel like a right dope.
There should be a way of exposing these scam artists on the Instasphere. It's ridiculous that they get away with it!

Reactions: 9
There should be a way of exposing these scam artists on the Instasphere. It's ridiculous that they get away with it!
I know if I message his insta he will block me so I unfollowed him before he gets the chance to. It's such a joke. He even had me on supplements to 'help with my digestion' - you know a use my name to get a discount from BodyFirst nutrition, I looked at the box this morning and it says something like to help with nutrition* and if you look at the back it says *none of these statements have been proven by the FDA.

I just started laughing to be honest. But these threads are giving me life!!! :LOL:

I would take him to the small claims but I think I need his address or the business address and I can't find that.

Reactions: 7
I know if I message his insta he will block me so I unfollowed him before he gets the chance to. It's such a joke. He even had me on supplements to 'help with my digestion' - you know a use my name to get a discount from BodyFirst nutrition, I looked at the box this morning and it says something like to help with nutrition* and if you look at the back it says *none of these statements have been proven by the FDA.

I just started laughing to be honest. But these threads are giving me life!!! :LOL:

I would take him to the small claims but I think I need his address or the business address and I can't find that.
I'm sure someone tech savvy could find that. Isn't his business called CraigJFitness?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.