Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig and your one have deleted all photos together and she deleted her highlight? Trouble in paradise or actually keeping their “relationship private” like he said🤔
Omg haha defo trouble in paradise!!

CED36D7D-AAB9-45B4-9D36-7CDB3E605A25.png

kikis famous Dior necklace that keeley is selling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Craig and your one have deleted all photos together and she deleted her highlight? Trouble in paradise or actually keeping their “relationship private” like he said🤔
Update: they don’t follow each other anymore and the recent comment he left on her last pic is gone!!!

Hmm all his comments seem to be gone but you can see her replies, does that mean she blocked him or he blocked her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha how embarrassing for Craig! His life is so embarrassing. What about his little angel of a lady?? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Update: they don’t follow each other anymore and the recent comment he left on her last pic is gone!!!

Hmm all his comments seem to be gone but you can see her replies, does that mean she blocked him or he blocked her?
she blocked him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha I was being generous giving them 6 weeks then!!! Hahaha 🤣 it’s cruel to laugh I KNOW.... but honestly they set themselves up for failure! Posting all of that nonsense about each other and they only together a wet week... so embarrassing for them! I wouldn’t post a SO unless I was with them a minimum of 6 months! And even at that I would be slow! But each to their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe to be fair to them, they’re actually learning to keep whatever that “relationship” is off social media and keeping their private lives private for once. Then again, when does any so called influencer ever do that.

I was thinking though do you reckon his new girl didn’t know about Kiki and the engagement etc.? And it all came to light recently which made her run a million miles away?😮💨 can’t help but wonder what’s going on over there with them both living in the same place. Not a chance would I ever go somewhere if I knew my ex-fiancé was gonna be there - have they any cop on or common sense whatsoever that it’s just not something any normal person would do. I mean there’s hundreds of other places in Europe you can go to, even in Ireland, why Marbella.

Not to mention, how are they both affording to live in arguably one of the most expensive places in Europe. It baffles me 😂 a holiday there for a week is a small fortune let alone rent and all that. Well for some anyways.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe to be fair to them, they’re actually learning to keep whatever that “relationship” is off social media and keeping their private lives private for once. Then again, when does any so called influencer ever do that.

I was thinking though do you reckon his new girl didn’t know about Kiki and the engagement etc.? And it all came to light recently which made her run a million miles away?😮💨 can’t help but wonder what’s going on over there with them both living in the same place. Not a chance would I ever go somewhere if I knew my ex-fiancé was gonna be there - have they any cop on or common sense whatsoever that it’s just not something any normal person would do. I mean there’s hundreds of other places in Europe you can go to, even in Ireland, why Marbella.

Not to mention, how are they both affording to live in arguably one of the most expensive places in Europe. It baffles me 😂 a holiday there for a week is a small fortune let alone rent and all that. Well for some anyways.
You don’t block the person your seeing if your trying to keep things private you just keep things private… maybe she found this thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe someone messaged her or told her the real truth about why him and Kiki actually broke up! I think that would make the most sense because he defo lied to her about what happened between them and after him posting those comments saying they just fell out of love which is bullshit someone probably told her the truth !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s still liking that girl Victorea Green’s pics after being flat out commenting on her pics not long ago 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Whatever the story is between Matty and Kiki he seems to be good for her , that's the first time I've seen her actually go and see what the place she lives in has to offer rather than do activities just so she can post it on the gram.
Meanwhile Craig is stuck being the same pouty twit he always was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever the story is between Matty and Kiki he seems to be good for her , that's the first time I've seen her actually go and see what the place she lives in has to offer rather than do activities just so she can post it on the gram.
Meanwhile Craig is stuck being the same pouty twit he always was lol
Also how are these shoes still bleeping going 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Craig’s 2 day girlfriend probably realised all the steroids have shriveled his d up to nothing and came to her senses

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.