Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
The comments seem to have been turned off under the sex toy post, there were a few negative ones

It's a big step down, I know he advertises his OF on IG and does lots of ads, but sex toys and hinting that he and Michelle will use them? Especially alongside wholesome family pics? Is he desperate for cash - he looks a bit under pressure in the photo.
I personally don't have a problem with his OF's and advertising sex toys, each to their own! I DO have a problem with him using his personal IG account for it all! Like you said he posts a picture of his kids next to a picture of dildos! I really dont understand why he doesn't set up a separate IG account for his sex work.

His Instagram feels so desperate these days. It’s so weird that he thinks he can just wedge a vibrator ad in between his cheesy happy family shots. Something is very off with him.
I'm starting to wonder if they are a bit skint! Maybe he is desperately trying to make as much money as he so he can sue KP for slander. We can live in hope!

Reactions: 13
Long long long time lurker, finally registered!
I myself am in a situation similar to Mp, I have an older son from previous, my husband has 2 children and we have 1 together. His ex wife is SO toxic, drinks takes drugs, doesn't turn up for the children and spends a lot of her time hating me and slagging me off on social media whilst I look after her children alllll of the time, we only have 3 hours a week off and she never has overnights etc, it is SO HARD! I feel for mp, it is so stressful and mentally draining and if KH has cheated she absolutely does not deserve that.
I think your husbands ex and my partners ex could very well be the same person 🤣 I did post on the KP thread but deleted it and came here instead.
Ive been made out to be some controlling psychopath who rules my partners every move. It couldn’t be further from the truth. People think they know what goes on behind closed doors based on previous relationships and past experiences.
I’ve spent 7 years trying to repair a damaged man, he was an utter empty shell when I met him. When he started to say no to his ex, rather than be the doormat that she regularly wiped her feet aaallll over, that’s when things got nasty. Some comments on here I would take with a pinch of salt tbh, because if I was a ‘celeb’ and there was a thread about me then I know who would be the first one to post spouting all sorts of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I’m going to be the first to say it although I’m sure I’m not the only one to think it but I don’t think this marriage will work. I really hope I’m wrong but that is my gut feeling! I wonder if they will even make it up the aisle?

Reactions: 12

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I am sure she had to do that post of the party to fulfil her agreements of advertising it on her page. I don’t think it can be taken as any sign of anything.

Adawu

VIP Member
No spine, no brain and no money. Kieran is a nice guy but a walking penis who can't say no. He would make more money working as a plasterer.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Anyone else finding the 1st birthday party for Apollo a bit tacky with the OK magazine photoshoot and the advertising for some party company that organised it? Could have had a small family celebration without monetising it.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The comments seem to have been turned off under the sex toy post, there were a few negative ones

No! Just no!
It's a big step down, I know he advertises his OF on IG and does lots of ads, but sex toys and hinting that he and Michelle will use them? Especially alongside wholesome family pics? Is he desperate for cash - he looks a bit under pressure in the photo.

Last edited:

Badirene

VIP Member
I don't know if he is spineless (maybe he is 🤷‍♀️ ) so much as cannot afford the kind of legal maneuvers required to shut KP up for good. I think he is trying to do right by his kids, not provoke KP but is flailing about a bit. I do think he would be better off going back to a regular job, stop the adverts and promotion stuff, and keep the children offline for their own privacy. Legal stuff is so slow moving it seems at times that he is doing nothing to protect his family and KP keeps on lobbing accusations when she is bored or single, so in the public memory it seems as if he is doing nothing. Guess we will have to wait and see.

YellowTail

VIP Member
I don’t think Kp does have sanctions about CW anymore, tbh. He was found not guilty and she wouldn’t cooperate, KH and SS have had their hands tied - there clearly has been DV, but he wasn’t convicted and from the timeline it seems after a year, KP was allowed some unsupervised access. Which she has dramatically increased all of a sudden 🤔
And she’s taking J&B skiing in Austria with Cole, who 2 weeks ago she contacted the police after a domestic incident which led her fearing for her children and her own safety.

KH must be going out of his mind with this turn of events.

• Wow

YellowTail

VIP Member
MP is posting photos of them here in Westward Ho! However the weather in her photos does not tally with the weather we have today or all weekend just gone either....hmmm

I'm wondering if she's posting photos from when they were here a few weeks ago to make it look as though all is well
She told the courts in her statement that she posts pictures of things after she has been there, so KFP doesn’t know where they are.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Is it OK to suggest a thread title?

Kieran and Michelle sitting in a tree
When hes not commiting adultery. 🥀

• Haha
It’s true ladies and G’s… police there today. Daryl went country roads way and saw them tonight. Not sure what went down but odd to have a PC outside ya house!
This will all come out soon enough. Dark people get caught out always.
Those dick-wicks on here all saying it’s bull.. check ya facts. Good work trying to quash the truth. These guys are fake as a wallet from Beijing!!
Oh, how convenient? And did dear old Daryl not take pictures? His black and white troof. To prove us allllll wrong? No? Everyone has a cellphone these days.

No one has a fairy tale life but you’re so full of shit even the toilet is jealous.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I think it’s a pisstake getting something from flannels as a valentines gift when saying they can’t afford court costs….
what’s wrong with a bunch of flowers from Asda?
Glad I never donated my money for their flannels valentines gift.
Same lol. Thankfully for me I would never hand a penny of my money over to an able bodied grown up man.

• Heart

small town girl

I think the same - he can’t be right for being with skank right away.
then he is chasing this fame thing taking up literally any freebie offered to him. Be it milkshakes, sweets, child’s games - literally anything he’ll have it. I don’t see anyone post as much grifted pointless shit as I have seen him do. And yes kp uses the kids which I also hate but this is a Kieran thread. The only time he ever usually gets any coverage is when it’s regarding his posts of the kids.
i used to quite fancy him when I first joined tattle but then I started to pay more attention to him from being on the KP thread and then I just didn’t get a good vibe from him and how much he plugs those kids.

The two things I don’t understand are:
1)why is he still with Michelle if this video does in fact exist and she is the wicked stepmother.
2) why is Michelle still with him if hes gone around shagging everyone and showing this ’alleged’ video to woman and stitching her up?
side note: WHO IS DARYL

Last edited:

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Kieran is a good father.Michelle has ( as far as I can see), been loyal to him and is a decent step mother to his children with Kp.Both of them have put up with uncalled for abuse from the woo hooing lunatic.
That’s the truth as far as it goes.
However, I have to say that I think he has been unfaithful to Kp( at least twice), and no matter what I think of KP,she didn’t deserve that.
Neither Does Michelle.She is not just a glorified baby sitter, she deserves respect.
If Kieran is incapable of,or doesn’t want a relationship, he should not have initiated one.
Have to say though, trying to keep 3 affairs quiet is stupidity at its finest.
If, it is true that is.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why doesn't he just pay the £215 to apply for a residency order and represent himself in court? Plenty do it.

Lico

Chatty Member
If cake throwing incident is true, KH should never have put MP in that position that she was pushed to that limit. Not sticking up for MP, but I've been in the step parent position, and it's not a nice place to be. Kids not yours, you're doing a favour for your baggage laden partner, whole their other parent is off doing their thing.

• Heart

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
There’s honestly so so much to this whole story. His arrest is not because of the video but is because a trail of events after the video. He has made some pretty bad decisions and it’s all come to a head.
Do spill. Though given he’s been released without any charges his decisions can’t be that bad, can they?

Your “cousin” who trains with him must be practically an athlete by now with all that training she must have done to get so close she gets the whole story less than 24 hours after he’s left the police station?

• Haha

monkey12345

Chatty Member
Absolutely they can still live their lives however, every penny should be going towards legal costs that can be, especially when there is a fundraiser. Some meals are gifted yes but others are not. Like the comment above, it’s the thought… not lavish gifts and that’s all I feel I’ve seen for the past 2 weeks
This 👏👏 I am sorry but last year they spend £800 for opera singer tickets! M always gets expensive handbags, clothes. The gifted stuff is ok but rest of their money should go on lawyer to try get kids back.