Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
He’d be better off posting, ‘If something dreadful happened to my wife in SA I would’ve been on the next flight there. Even though I was caring for H, J and B. My primary concern would have been for ensuring KFP and my step children were safe’
What is this about?

jonnyjnr

your back are you?,wheres the video then,if you think we are just going to take any old crap off anyone, your sadly mistaken, show us the video or shut the fuck up, we dont believe you, i think your either related to skanky or her, herself. anyone can call the police on someone. why do her kids live with there fathers then,why cant she keep a man,why is she such a horrible, drug addicted, ugly person,willing to shag anyone and why do her animals keep dying needlessly.? what about the drugs,skanky has taken,her criminal driving and her treatment of previous husbands,including Alex reid.? skanky is sad,ugly and past it,cant keep a man or even her kids,bankrupt and morally corrupt and her repution (hahaha,what a joke) is in tatters like her career and theres no amount of plastic surgery that will ever even try and make her old arse look resonable,unless she completes the transiton to male that she clearly looks like shes undertaken.

Oh maye, you sound real angry… check yourself out. Guessing you don’t know ‘skanks’ so how can you form an opinion? Guessin you’re a bit primitive