Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Mr Kieran Hayler, ex husband of Katie Price, fitness guru and Onlyfans star.

Carry on from the Katie Price thread folks.

We were speculating that all not well with Kieran and his Mrs

Reactions: 9
I am sure she had to do that post of the party to fulfil her agreements of advertising it on her page. I don’t think it can be taken as any sign of anything.

Reactions: 12
It’s so depressing tbh
I am a step mum and I don’t much like the mother (in very private secret never to be told or even remotely revealed to the kids). My kids also have a stepmum and she’s lovely I like her a lot.

I cannot imagine behaving like this as a parent or a step parent. Firstly if KH is putting it about, he has just had a baby with her! How cruel is that. Added to B&J being already estranged from 3 of their other half siblings and their own mother you would think these 2 would be trying to keep it together and putting their kids first. Sadly I now think this seems to be a RS of the social services stability kind, to show them they have a stable family and KH will just never be happy 🙄

Reactions: 16
Well he married pricey, had two kids with it, and he was a stripper, so he was never going to be a choir boy. I'm constantly amazed that people put cringe posts up about their private life, how is that ever going to help. Another Jeremy Kyle type tit show for those poor kids to live through.

Reactions: 23
It’s so depressing tbh
I am a step mum and I don’t much like the mother (in very private secret never to be told or even remotely revealed to the kids). My kids also have a stepmum and she’s lovely I like her a lot.

I cannot imagine behaving like this as a parent or a step parent. Firstly if KH is putting it about, he has just had a baby with her! How cruel is that. Added to B&J being already estranged from 3 of their other half siblings and their own mother you would think these 2 would be trying to keep it together and putting their kids first. Sadly I now think this seems to be a RS of the social services stability kind, to show them they have a stable family and KH will just never be happy 🙄
It’s all very sad if it has indeed fallen apart. But let’s see, they could just be trying for attention.
Either way, let’s hope he has in fact not cheated….but let’s also remember that relationships break down for many many reasons and we don’t yet know anything about what’s gone down here 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
Well he married pricey, had two kids with it, and he was a stripper, so he was never going to be a choir boy. I'm constantly amazed that people put cringe posts up about their private life, how is that ever going to help. Another Jeremy Kyle type tit show for those poor kids to live through.
True, he was no angel. I gave him the benefit of the doubt though thinking that maybe he was young and stupid when he got with Katie Price, that KP might have given him a hard time, and that he has now matured in his current relationship.

Reactions: 11
True, he was no angel. I gave him the benefit of the doubt though thinking that maybe he was young and stupid when he got with Katie Price, that KP might have given him a hard time, and that he has now matured in his current relationship.
I hope so, maybe they've had a row about him not putting his socks in the washing, *I've told him four times* 😄 She should say, or shut up, she must know how many eyes are on them.

Reactions: 6
He hasn't posted for about 2 days now apart from reposting the OK promo which others have pointed out they may have been contractually obliged to do. Something's up.

Do any of you fancy him? He's not bad looking but not my type whatsoever. If they have split, he will be on Celebs Go Dating in no time.

It’s all very sad if it has indeed fallen apart. But let’s see, they could just be trying for attention.
Either way, let’s hope he has in fact not cheated….but let’s also remember that relationships break down for many many reasons and we don’t yet know anything about what’s gone down here 🤞🏻
True. Michelle may have been difficult behind closed doors. Not saying that excuses Kieran cheating, but it may have fractured the relationship already.

On the story about KP allegedly wishing death to KP and MP unborn baby. It didn't make much impact. Maybe if they had shown Whatsapp messages as evidence it would have garnered more attention from the public. There's a touch of "she said, we said" about it so doesn't hit home with most people. I think the statement about the baby was alleged to have been made verbally though so no written evidence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread for Mr Kieran Hayler, ex husband of Katie Price, fitness guru and Onlyfans star.

Carry on from the Katie Price thread folks.

We were speculating that all not well with Kieran and his Mrs
No tit Shirley!!! She has been getting her end away for months! Word has it that she is very violent and is abusive to him. She is a gold digga -someone needs to get to the bottom of it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No tit Shirley!!! She has been getting her end away for months! Word has it that she is very violent and is abusive to him. She is a gold digga -someone needs to get to the bottom of it
Are you referring to his current partner Michelle?

Reactions: 1
I don't mind Kieran. I felt sorry for him when he was with KP, how she belittled him in front of people and used him as a childminder/cook/handyman/groundsman etc. Always thought the stories of him cheating with Jane Pountney et al were a crock of tit, not sure why he went along with it though.

Michelle seemed to revel in the media attention when they were first together, she looked positively giddy on pap photos. She probably thought she'd get her picture in the paper now and again and was enjoying the novelty of being with someone kind of famous. I doubt back then she thought she'd end up looking after J & B full time, nor did she anticipate the hell KP has put her through. KP wishing the then-unborn Apollo dead or disabled must have devastated her. Yes, she probably was a bit starstruck by the press attention and freebies to start with but no way did she sign up for what she got dealt.

Kieran is a bleeping idiot if he's cheated on her. I hope he hasn't and they sort things out. Poor J & B in the middle of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m the boyfriend of an ex BA hostie and she has a bad rep.

yes. She has a bad rep for being a psycho
That sounds like something KP would say. You say you’re the BF of an ex BA hostie, why would you be so bothered about MP to join Tattle to slag her off?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think we should give new posters the benefit is the doubt. @susiesoo has never claimed to know everything she just knows very limited snippets that KH has mentioned during PT sessions. No horrible comments have been made about MP by susie?

We all joined tattle at some point. Maybe jonnyjnr just heard about the KH & MP break up and come here to spill some tea.
@jonnyjnr spill your tea - those of us that want to listen will ☕

Reactions: 13
This is interesting. Any more info….?
I thought you already knew it all about MP from your cousin.
For someone who said they aren’t on Tattle to write horrible comments you don’t seem to have that problem when It comes to being horrible about https://www.instagram.com/michellepenti/?hl=en The majority of your comments have been negative about MP. If KH has cheated on Michelle I would say it’s more likely you’re someone from KH’s camp, as you seem to know an awful lot from supposed 2nd hand gossip from your cousin about the ins and outs of KH and MP’s life.

I think we should give new posters the benefit is the doubt. @susiesoo has never claimed to know everything she just knows very limited snippets that KH has mentioned during PT sessions. No horrible comments have been made about MP by susie?

We all joined tattle at some point. Maybe jonnyjnr just heard about the KH & MP break up and come here to spill some tea.
Sorry I beg to differ about no horrible comments from Susie about MP. You’d be okay would you if someone wrote similar about you being materialistic, not paying your rent and getting into loads of debt. Just about everyone of Susie’s posts is negative towards MP and KH is supposedly hard done by.
I don’t need to give anyone the benefit of the doubt when I think it’s cruel bull 💩 especially about a woman who has been more of a mother to KP’s children than she has and for that MP has my respect.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For someone who said they aren’t on Tattle to write horrible comments you don’t seem to have that problem when It comes to being horrible about https://www.instagram.com/michellepenti/?hl=en The majority of your comments have been negative about MP. If KH has cheated on Michelle I would say it’s more likely you’re someone from KH’s camp, as you seem to know an awful lot from supposed 2nd hand gossip from your cousin about the ins and outs of KH and MP’s life.

Sorry I beg to differ about no horrible comments from Susie about MP. You’d be okay would you if someone wrote similar about you being materialistic, not paying your rent and getting into loads of debt. Just about everyone of Susie’s posts is negative towards MP and KH is supposedly hard done by.
I don’t need to give anyone the benefit of the doubt when I think it’s cruel bull 💩 especially about a woman who has been more of a mother to KP’s children than she has and for that MP has my respect.
I think you’ll find that I’ve written only the snippets I know, nothing more. And nothing of my opinion just to be mean. I have never said KH is hard done by either. It’s impossible to please everyone on here. I have said what I know and that’s that.

Thank you. I think that’s true and fair. People have to be given the chance to say their piece or else what’s the point?

Reactions: 11

She is sharing what she has been told (via hearsay) - not her personal opinion of MP.
I think it’s always best to scroll past if you don’t like things as it would be a shame for people to not want to spill their tea if they are being shot down.
Celebrity gossip is exactly what this site is for.

Reactions: 15
I think you’ll find that I’ve written only the snippets I know, nothing more. And nothing of my opinion just to be mean. I have never said KH is hard done by either. It’s impossible to please everyone on here. I have said what I know and that’s that.
You‘ve said several times you feel sorry for KH, even went as far as saying he’s not badmouthing MP. What would say calling your partner a KP wannabe, obsessed with attention, materialistic, getting into lots of debt and basically not paying her way is then, if it’s not badmouthing them? Would that be okay with you if your partner spoke to a client about you like that?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.