Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
am I missing something? Does it say it was stalking skank or just stalking?
my feeling is its regarding the lady who showed or told skank about the pie incident (I’m assuming the one he was shagging) which has now been confirmed there was a pie incident by the tattler who is in the know on the skank thread….
I’ve always believed susie
can you give us a clue as to who he was stalking @susiesoo was it kp or someone else?

Be careful you will get lynched on the kp thread with this attitude 🤣
what lady that told/showed skank about the pie incident ? kieron dont live by skank and how would a woman tell or show skanky, unless they knew each other? do you know more than your saying or saying more than you should ? are you a flying monkey too ?

Reactions: 1

small town girl

Excellent post.

I agree she will mess up badly again and get her comeuppance eventually. I just hope the damage to J&B is minimised.

Its bloody sad isnt it.

You said that you heard she was going to be arrested today - what for?

KH not posted on IG since the news broke. Wondering if it would be best for him to stay quiet OR make a statement denying the allegations and putting some facts out there.
Not really sure.
Where has it been reported she is going to be arrested? Must have missed this nugget

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I couldn’t have said it better myself!! 👏🏻 👏🏻
If anything shady actually comes out about K+M which is a possibility, I bet he’s still defended because of the hatred towards KP

edited to say. Yes KP is a twat and doesn’t help herself at all. But it does make me wonder why it’s such a struggle for him toactually get them back unless something is actually in place From SS, then makes me wonder why they think she is a fitter parent, speaks a thousand words.

sure it’ll all come out soon because she wants it out
[/QUOTE]
It's a lengthy process for court not to mention any backlog it can take months it's not a simple yjing as walk in and gain access/custody.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
yes I agree I think it will be hard to decide because SS don’t do public statements so if it is all true then none of us will find out anyway . No doubt the kids will end up in care or with other family members unless they really have given them back to Katie .
Exactly, there's not much concrete info available so people will speculate, and when a known dangerous liar (KP) is involved it's hard to find it credible. I don't want to write off the possibility completely that there has been some mistreatment by K or M but in the absence of hard evidence available to Joe Public I'm going to have to presume innocent until proven guilty.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I don’t know the answer to any of the questions apart from the children definitely do share a room at KH house. He cannot keep anything private especially when it comes to the kids and has posted stories many times showing their room.

i don’t think susie is Johnnyjr as that person seems completely illiterate. But nothing Is impossible in regards to them knowing each other…
can you see the cctv camera in the photos of their room?

jonnyjnr

It’s true ladies and G’s… police there today. Daryl went country roads way and saw them tonight. Not sure what went down but odd to have a PC outside ya house!
This will all come out soon enough. Dark people get caught out always.
Those dick-wicks on here all saying it’s bull.. check ya facts. Good work trying to quash the truth. These guys are fake as a wallet from Beijing!!

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Wasn’t it Kieran’s agent that down played the pudding episode? Because she isn’t biased is she?

I come accross a lot of safeguarding and child protection orders. It really isn’t unusual for children that are not fullly biological to be removed from a home due to abuse/ neglect/ emotional abuse from the home they share with a step parent, and then the fully biological children staying.
This has been Covered by other posters but again quickly gets forgotten to fit the narrative.

But I do agree KP is prone to telling a porkie or 2.
I've mentioned it before and just came to second this.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I was just thinking, Kieran's audience on OF is apparently all gay men, who he does "personal requests" for. What if he's interacted with a woman on OF for once maybe and Michelle doesn't like it, maybe they have some rule between them that he can only do men-on-men work? Hence her rage on Insta? Just speculating.
Did she actually have a rage on insta? What was this about his

Is PT clients?

jonnyjnr

CCTV 'a no go'? Who sets up a camera in their kids bedroom to 'catch their partner out'? If someone was suspicious of their partners behaviour around their kids and set up a camera in a room, then found evidence, why would they stay with them? Doesn't make sense.
Finally a normal post!! Yeah, no idea.. seems a bit dodge

Oh, how convenient? And did dear old Daryl not take pictures? His black and white troof. To prove us allllll wrong? No? Everyone has a cellphone these days.

No one has a fairy tale life but you’re so full of shit even the toilet is jealous.
Oooohhh massive DICK alert!! Wait until the truth comes out… then you can bury your shameful nasty ass… hope your mumma can’t hear your mouth.
And for the record… Daryl didn’t take pics one side HE WAS DRIVING 🙄

Get yoi
'Don’t suppose you’ve ever met KP to make your own mind up?'

Why on earth would we need to meet her? She's an utterly selfish and dangerous individual.

'Ms Kelly also banned Price, 43, from driving for two years, telling her she had “one of the worst driving records I have seen”.

“You appear to think that you are above the law,” she told Ms Price.

District Judge Amanda Kelly, who handed Price a 16-week suspended jail term, said her “incredibly selfish” actions “could have easily killed somebody'

*There aren't any laws against showing a woman throwing cake @jonnyjnr, don't be an idiot.
r facts straight! Driving is one thing… child anise is another!!

Last edited:

jonnyjnr

Hasn’t surfaced because it’s child abuse .. can’t show dat. CCTVwise… a no go. He wanted to catch her for when she went against him. Don’t be fooled by insta-M not allowed access so wasn’t there.. posting to look present. I’ll try and get a grab… seen it but couldn’t say much about it part from her throwing and swearin.
Plus heard from my matey at his local Bootcamp and around… wow!! There’s some ugly fitness bird from another Bootcamp who he is sexing … patently he is knobbing everyone locally!! Thought I was worried bout STD’s!! Don’t fancy him no more 🫢