Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread Mrs B.

I'd still like to know, from the last thread, where is the proof (as some posters have suggested) that it is only Tattlers & folk who 'hate' KP contributing to K's GFM?

People might just care about the children and want to help the family, it's up to them what they spend their money on, but some allegations that people are only contributing because they 'hate' KP is wrong. Anyone can donate for whatever damn reason they like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread Mrs B.

I'd still like to know, from the last thread, where is the proof (as some posters have suggested) that it is only Tattlers & folk who 'hate' KP contributing to K's GFM?

People might just care about the children and want to help the family, it's up to them what they spend their money on, but some allegations that people are only contributing because they 'hate' KP is wrong. Anyone can donate for whatever damn reason they like.
I've wondered actually how the organiser has circulated word of the GFM more widely, like in local whatsapp groups for example, and what level of uptake there's been from such groups. The contributions can't all be from 'people on the KP thread who dislike her', surely. I assume close friends of Kieran and Michelle would send donations directly if they wanted to instead of using the GFM.

This just posted on the KP thread, with another dig at Kieran and Michelle. I've posted on the KP thread the reasons why I think KP's statement here is out of line, won't repeat it in this thread.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've wondered actually how the organiser has circulated word of the GFM more widely, like in local whatsapp groups for example, and what level of uptake there's been from such groups. The contributions can't all be from 'people on the KP thread who dislike her', surely. I assume close friends of Kieran and Michelle would send donations directly if they wanted to instead of using the GFM.

This just posted on the KP thread, with another dig at Kieran and Michelle. I've posted on the KP thread the reasons why I think KP's statement here is out of line, won't repeat it in this thread.
I'm sure it's been circulated everywhere on SM by the organiser, it's up to folk to choose if they want to donate or not. No KP 'haters' are forcing anyone's arms up their backs. Of course if friends of K&M want to help, they'll likely donate to the fund under 'anonymous'.

I agree that post is out of line. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The vid he posted this morn of Apollo and Bunny - Bunny looks so much happier than she does with KP. It's actually really sad to see how much B&J have deteriorated since going into KP's 'care'. I wonder when the vid was filmed and is it a response to KP's dig at him last night about '2 people under investigation'? Some of the commenters underneath KH's post think that the vid means Bunny is back in his care, but I think they're mistaken, sadly - it might be an old video, plus Bunny is in Thailand with her awful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The vid he posted this morn of Apollo and Bunny - Bunny looks so much happier than she does with KP. It's actually really sad to see how much B&J have deteriorated since going into KP's 'care'. I wonder when the vid was filmed and is it a response to KP's dig at him last night about '2 people under investigation'? Some of the commenters underneath KH's post think that the vid means Bunny is back in his care, but I think they're mistaken, sadly - it might be an old video, plus Bunny is in Thailand with her awful mother.
I see these comments a lot.

when with me my son does baking, football, gym and swimming.
when with his dad he does fishing, go karting all things to do with cars.
Just because it’s different activities doesn’t mean he is more happy with me than with his dad and vice versa.
Theyve just come back from a holiday in Thailand where I’m sure they had fun and tbh Katie didn’t overshare photos of their time together. In fact she’s been posting them far less than Kieran and Michelle did.

Reactions: 4
I see these comments a lot.

when with me my son does baking, football, gym and swimming.
when with his dad he does fishing, go karting all things to do with cars.
Just because it’s different activities doesn’t mean he is more happy with me than with his dad and vice versa.
Theyve just come back from a holiday in Thailand where I’m sure they had fun and tbh Katie didn’t overshare photos of their time together. In fact she’s been posting them far less than Kieran and Michelle did.
Bunny looks sad in every photo with KP. There's an OK magazine shoot just released today (someone put shots on the KP thread) and Bunny looks sad in the photo and arms folded, bad body language. In photos with her dad she looked naturally happy and better dressed. I know people can be selective about what they post, but I saw genuine joy on Bunny's face in KH's content. In KP's content I see a sad, scared, confused little girl, with outfits and makeup chosen by KP that are inappropriate for an 8 year old.

Reactions: 12
Bunny looks sad in every photo with KP. There's an OK magazine shoot just released today (someone put shots on the KP thread) and Bunny looks sad in the photo and arms folded, bad body language. In photos with her dad she looked naturally happy and better dressed. I know people can be selective about what they post, but I saw genuine joy on Bunny's face in KH's content. In KP's content I see a sad, scared, confused little girl, with outfits and makeup chosen by KP that are inappropriate for an 8 year old.
Maybe because she is coming to that age where she doesn’t want to pose for photos and smile constantly so her parents can grift free things and play off against each other.
She’s probably sick of it as Kieran and her stepmum posted her entire life - nothing was sacred.
---
8 year olds are different these days with tiktok etc. Seems like she is into makeup. Maybe she will end or wants to be a famous makeup artist when she’s older. maybe she is artistic and likes to show it by doing makeup.

Reactions: 3
You need to be careful what you're saying without proof. Have you got proof Michelle has been abusive? This is a libellous statement.
Call the police 😘
---
We get it! You don’t like Kieran and Michelle! 🙄There is absolutely zero evidence to back up your abuse claim!
Ok
Home to their dad and ‘allegedly’ abusive step mother. Better?
No I don’t particularly like them. I’m not on this thread because it’s a fan page, although it could easily be mistaken for one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Call the police 😘
---

Ok
No I don’t particularly like them. I’m not on this thread because it’s a fan page, although it could easily be mistaken for one.
These threads are created to discuss celebrities and influencers, yes? I don't think it's a requirement that every post has to be hate filled, it's interesting to see everybody's point of view.

Reactions: 11
Call the police 😘
---

Ok
I don’t think there is a single person on here who would be considered a Kieran fan. We have all said how we are uncomfortable with his OF’s and some of his IG content. He is far from perfect and like I have said before I don’t particularly like him but all I know is whilst in his care those children attended school and were getting an education. Jett hasn’t attended since November and Bunny goes but is barely there. They had routine and stability which is massively important for children of that age. They now spend their time being dragged around hair and nail salons, forced to spend time with the man who assaulted their mother infront of them whilst high on drugs and who they are absolutely terrified of, now in Thailand where according to Skanks IG she is working so who is taking care of them? Yep you guessed it! Most probably Carl, the very man they are terrified of. Kieran must be absolutely out of his mind with worry. I cannot even begin to imagine how he must feel! There is no way those two innocent little souls are going to come out of this whole mess unscathed. I have children the same age and it’s truly heartbreaking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These threads are created to discuss celebrities and influencers, yes? I don't think it's a requirement that every post has to be hate filled, it's interesting to see everybody's point of view.
Imagine me going on the KP thread saying. I think bunny’s hair looks cute and like lots of other young girls who go on holiday and get braids.
i would be called a flying monkey and set upon by the wolves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine me going on the KP thread saying. I think bunny’s hair looks cute and like lots of other young girls who go on holiday and get braids.
I agree, that's one part of all this that I find difficult, but it is what it is. I think the difference is that nobody here is 'raving' about Kieran and Michelle. they're more the less of 2 evils maybe. I have my own kids to worry about, I can't get too invested in other people's especially when we have no real idea of what's going on.

Reactions: 4
Well go over and say it then and see what happens and give your arguments. Someone on the thread did comment that their niece had got the same kind of braids done on hols and that they didn't think it was a big deal, and I don't recall people on the KP thread rounding on them. I don't like the braids myself and think it's KP trying to mould Bunny into her, but each to their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well go over and say it then and see what happens and give your arguments. Someone on the thread did comment that their niece had got the same kind of braids done on hols and that they didn't think it was a big deal, and I don't recall people on the KP thread rounding on them. I don't like the braids myself and think it's KP trying to mould Bunny into her, but each to their own.
That was me, and yes, I didn't get jumped on at all, in fact some people agreed! It's okay to rationally put your point across, but of course going in there and singing KP's praises in a thread full of people that dislike her probably won't go down that well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe because she is coming to that age where she doesn’t want to pose for photos and smile constantly so her parents can grift free things and play off against each other.
She’s probably sick of it as Kieran and her stepmum posted her entire life - nothing was sacred.
---

8 year olds are different these days with tiktok etc. Seems like she is into makeup. Maybe she will end or wants to be a famous makeup artist when she’s older. maybe she is artistic and likes to show it by doing makeup.
KP has nothing but pictures of Bunny posing and covered in make-up and doing TikTok live answering questions by any old perv.
---
I liked a comment saying that. It's quite reasonable, some girls do enjoy it. The context is everything though and the fact it was hip-length extension hair just like her mum's and her mum encourages her to do adult poses and the fact Bunny said she wanted to do 'OF's like mummy' is what people would get defensive on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.