Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
After that shitshow at KP's house on tiktok tonight (Bunny talking about wanting to be on Onlyfans, neither happy at school, both looking sad and unkempt), I hope even more that the kids are returned soon to the sole care of KH. He must be heartbroken seeing that.
Oh god! I didn't see it and it now seems to have been removed. Did anyone take a copy please?

Reactions: 1

small town girl

yes but Kipper said it happened so quickly she had to rush back from holiday. I don't believe that for a second. It would have to be an emergency protection order with police involved to enforce it and that would be a very serious case. Then police and SS would also be looking at the other kids if it was that serious. I think it much more likely there was either a SS investigation ( instigated by KP making a complaint) and K&M have agreed they stay at KPs for a time/ or KP has kept the kids without any authority and has manipulated their shared parenting agreement.

There aren't any houses in a row though. The council would have to be the richest in England to build houses like that and not make use of the land to the sides to actually house people. I can see no proof it's council housing and council housing in the area looks nothing like this. As I say, I'm going to agree to disagree.

View attachment 1885048
and again…
I never said HIS house is in a row.

I never said that his house is definitely council either.
I don’t even know the name of the area he lives to google map it. But thank you so much for clarifying.

Have they been seen with her?

I never said it did matter? i just thought it was local authority.
You also said 'I could be very wrong'. which implies you aren't basing it on anything solid... It seems part of the narrative on here that some people think Kieran is doing really badly financially. Forgive my assumption if that isn't the case.

susiesoo

Ah okay, that’s about an hour from me but work sometimes takes me that way. I’d prob be safe being a guy?!
Are you going to rock up to a training session??…sounds like he might need some new clients if he has had to ditch so many!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
No shit Shirley!!! She has been getting her end away for months! Word has it that she is very violent and is abusive to him. She is a gold digga -someone needs to get to the bottom of it
Are you referring to his current partner Michelle?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Would he have got the cakes for free because of the ad, or just at a discount? How deep a discount? Can someone who's clued up on influencers inform me...

small town girl

I

Ive got no clue why there is cctv in the room. The women he sent it to were horrified but pulled in by the ‘poor Kieran, his life is so bad, I want to help him’. This directly feeds into everything he was telling all his clients which is what I originally posted about ….it was always ‘poor kieran he has so much drama, bad relationship, shitshow ex, poor kieran’ In the end I believe at least three people who had the video sent it to social services though which is what started this all off a few weeks ago. Clients found out and left. Other clients found out about all the women and left cos they didn’t feel comfortable with training with him.
and there’s no way you can screenshot even a still of the video to prove it?
or give us something - anything?!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Will Kieran respond on his IG to today's allegations? Michelle responded indirectly, sort of, with the posts of them at the panto saying no one was going to ruin her family.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Kippers obviously got into her head or she's not happy with the only fans stuff , with all honesty I wouldn't be

Adawu

VIP Member
Kieran's go fund me is doing well now. It's nearly at 2k. He might get 10 hours of legal help for that. Hopefully, it will really
make a difference to his life and getting his kids back.
I imagine KP is itching to say or do something about it :unsure:
Doubt she knows about it yet, if she did it would be in the redtops for sure.