Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not accepting the money at all is the same level of thinking that makes people feel ashamed to accept benefits or charity. A relatively small number of people want to be charitable to Kieran when he is going through something quite traumatic. He wants to accept that help, he can if he wants.
A small number of people from tattle who are so obsessed with hating Katie price so much they will set up a go fund me for his ex without knowing the facts as to why the kids do not live with him, have access and child abuse has been accused. Makes sense to me
---
I see one snap on his IG that looks like a meal out (the one with Michelle in white dress), other than the Brighton 360 night which was gifted. Where are these meals?
Pennyhill, which I’ve been to and super pricey. didn’t say gifted on the post either. So he’s either paying or breaking Instagram rules. But I guess that is also ok as he’s Katie prices Ex so he can do whatever he wants.
This was in the last 2 weeks.
Theres been many more….

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
2 meals 🤣😂🤣😂 Do you mean 2 meals this week Alone?
They have been on way more! As I said nobody cares about Kieran enough to keep receipts on here. So let’s see going forward.
Is this Kipper ,Sinkboy or Edna ?
Why so Venomous towards people with a different view to yours ? If I could afford to I'd donate to Kieran gfm but I'm still paying loans from my own custody case , he never asked for financial help , he doesn't slate Kipper when he clearly could he just wants his children to be home safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A small number of people from tattle who are so obsessed with hating Katie price so much they will set up a go fund me for his ex without knowing the facts as to why the kids do not live with him, have access and child abuse has been accused. Makes sense to me
---

Pennyhill, which I’ve been to and super pricey. didn’t say gifted on the post either. So he’s either paying or breaking Instagram rules. But I guess that is also ok as he’s Katie prices Ex so he can do whatever he wants.
Theres been many more….
Pennyhill Park was her birthday in November, he reposted that photo. Can't see any more, let alone many. Sometimes the restaurants post photos of the influencer and that's the deal, I've seen ones of him and Michelle posted on hotels etc.

You think people who set up the go fund me don't know the truth but you do. Ok. If people are obsessed with KP at least it's based on a long criminal record and ripping off millions from people rather than someone going out for a few meals.

Reactions: 11
---

Theres been many more….
I don't think anyone from tattle has set up the go fund me it was someone else I believe. If people want to donate then that's their business, not yours.

Reactions: 9
In the village of the dammed.
I miss that place. I want Soosie and Jonny to come back and tell us what's really happening with Kieran :p They knew so much about Kieran and Michelle, maybe they got put in the village cells for stalking and can't get out to collect new gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this Kipper ,Sinkboy or Edna ?
Why so Venomous towards people with a different view to yours ? If I could afford to I'd donate to Kieran gfm but I'm still paying loans from my own custody case , he never asked for financial help , he doesn't slate Kipper when he clearly could he just wants his children to be home safe.
None of them. I’m Amy Price all recovered from my lung transplant
Venomous? I guess you haven’t been on the Katie price thread where people spend all day, every day for weeks, for months even years slagging her off Wishing her dead etc
---
Pennyhill Park was her birthday in November, he reposted that photo. Can't see any more, let alone many. Sometimes the restaurants post photos of the influencer and that's the deal, I've seen ones of him and Michelle posted on hotels etc.

You think people who set up the go fund me don't know the truth but you do. Ok. If people are obsessed with KP at least it's based on a long criminal record and ripping off millions from people rather than someone going out for a few meals.
No I don’t know the truth. Nobody on tattle does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Venomous? I guess you haven’t been on the Katie price thread where people spend all day, every day for weeks, for months even years slagging her off Wishing her dead etc
---

I think one or two people have been on that do because they're in touch with Kieran.

---

I'm on the KP thread regularly, I don't always comment and she deserves slagging off the damage she causes & the continous bullshit.

Reactions: 7
--
[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t have said it better myself!! 👏🏻 👏🏻
If anything shady actually comes out about K+M which is a possibility, I bet he’s still defended because of the hatred towards KP

edited to say. Yes KP is a twit and doesn’t help herself at all. But it does make me wonder why it’s such a struggle for him toactually get them back unless something is actually in place From SS, then makes me wonder why they think she is a fitter parent, speaks a thousand words.

sure it’ll all come out soon because she wants it out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If anything shady actually comes out about K+M which is a possibility, I bet he’s still defended because of the hatred towards KP

edited to say. Yes KP is a twit and doesn’t help herself at all. But it does make me wonder why it’s such a struggle for him toactually get them back unless something is actually in place From SS, then makes me wonder why they think she is a fitter parent, speaks a thousand words.

[/QUOTE]
if the pudding thing is true people were still trying to defend it on the KP thread.…. i‘m sorry but she was a step parent to vulnerable children who have been through a lot (I mean having katie price as your mum is tit enough) Theres no excuse in the world that makes it ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen different people on the KP thread come out after the initial fuss died down to say they’d heard that a pudding was thrown by Michelle after all “but it wasn’t as bad as it sounds” etc. and that there was also some kind of video. I don’t know why people are so keen to defend a murky situation, it seems obvious something did actually go on.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen different people on the KP thread come out after the initial fuss died down to say they’d heard that a pudding was thrown by Michelle after all “but it wasn’t as bad as it sounds” etc. and that there was also some kind of video. I don’t know why people are so keen to defend a murky situation, it seems obvious something did actually go on.
It actually all seemed to me something like a cheeky kid had been put to bed, demanded dessert, so a Mr Kipling French Fancy or something similar was chucked on the bed along with the pyjamas in a case of 'theres your dessert then' now stop the strop. Which is exactly what many of us would have done.

If anything shady comes out about K&M's behaviour with those kids, I'll be the first to condemn them. And so will everyone on the KP thread, I believe.

I don't really like the OF activity or the freebies he used to do involving the kids, I've been open about that and that I felt the kids were overexposed.

I believe, based on what we know to date and her past record of non stop lies, that KP lied about the alleged abuse of J&B.

I don't know why KH doesn't have them. It could be that he's innocent and is under investigation. It's easy for someone to make an allegation. Also he is obv allowed around Valentino and Apollo. Someone said on the KP thread that KP 'refused to give them back' and that KH is trying to pursue a legal route.

Leaving OF and freebies aside, I do think Kieran is a good dad with J&B and would never harm them, and they looked genuinely happy with Kieran while they look miserable and unkempt with KP.

As noted above, if I'm wrong about that (and it's possible, even if I very much think he's innocent) I'll slate him.
---
KP is known for lies and exaggeration though. She lies about everything and has her own motives to destroy the Hayler-Penticost family.

There may have been a video showing something, but whether it is 'abuse' is another level altogether. Again, if it's abuse I'll condemn it. For now, I need more evidence.

Reactions: 10
If anything shady comes out about K&M's behaviour with those kids, I'll be the first to condemn them. And so will everyone on the KP thread, I believe.

I don't really like the OF activity or the freebies he used to do involving the kids, I've been open about that and that I felt the kids were overexposed.

I believe, based on what we know to date and her past record of non stop lies, that KP lied about the alleged abuse of J&B.

I don't know why KH doesn't have them. It could be that he's innocent and is under investigation. It's easy for someone to make an allegation. Also he is obv allowed around Valentino and Apollo. Someone said on the KP thread that KP 'refused to give them back' and that KH is trying to pursue a legal route.

Leaving OF and freebies aside, I do think Kieran is a good dad with J&B and would never harm them, and they looked genuinely happy with Kieran while they look miserable and unkempt with KP.

As noted above, if I'm wrong about that (and it's possible, even if I very much think he's innocent) I'll slate him.
---

KP is known for lies and exaggeration though. She lies about everything and has her own motives to destroy the Hayler-Penticost family.

There may have been a video showing something, but whether it is 'abuse' is another level altogether. Again, if it's abuse I'll condemn it. For now, I need more evidence.
Wasn’t it Kieran’s agent that down played the pudding episode? Because she isn’t biased is she?

I come accross a lot of safeguarding and child protection orders. It really isn’t unusual for children that are not fullly biological to be removed from a home due to abuse/ neglect/ emotional abuse from the home they share with a step parent, and then the fully biological children staying.
This has been Covered by other posters but again quickly gets forgotten to fit the narrative.

But I do agree KP is prone to telling a porkie or 2.

Reactions: 5

[/QUOTE]
It's a lengthy process for court not to mention any backlog it can take months it's not a simple yjing as walk in and gain access/custody.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it Kieran’s agent that down played the pudding episode? Because she isn’t biased is she?

I come accross a lot of safeguarding and child protection orders. It really isn’t unusual for children that are not fullly biological to be removed from a home due to abuse/ neglect/ emotional abuse from the home of with a step parent, and then the fully biological children staying.
This has been Covered by other posters but again quickly gets forgotten to fit the narrative.
I agree Kirsty Shaw Rayner the agent is biased and maybe not the most reliable source. I wouldn't read into her info too much

Reactions: 3

It's a lengthy process for court not to mention any backlog it can take months it's not a simple yjing as walk in and gain access/custody.
[/QUOTE]
So how did KP get custody so quickly…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.