Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll if your happy with your money going to Kieran for his court costs when he is out half the week eating like a king then good for you. Each to their own.
i could think of many more worthwhile causes.
Im very happy for MY cash to go to Keiron .... its MY money, and I decide where the duck I spend it .... but AYYYEEE ` each to their own ` :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I’m fully aware how social services work and I’m not saying they are involved in custody.
I’m saying that right now social services would be involved and would have a CIN conference with MASH every 3 months but can intervene sooner if they beleive the children are at immediate risk. So currently they deem their mother to meet all of their needs and provide a safe home for them. Which I agree is crazy.

Maybe she did get an emergency protection order because of these abuse claims and after officials spoke to the children. Yes I’m specupating but that’s exctly what people are doing when they say she took them and didn’t give them back. Kieran’s family/ kirsty are hardly about to tell strangers on Instagram or people they know in passing the kids got taken away.
You don't know Social Services have a conference every 3 months. KP had to have drug tests and didn't see them for 7 months, she said this in September 22, they were with their dad in that time and safe, so any protection plan may have ended. Within 3 months of that.....she says it's reverted to 100% her sole care. I call bullshit.

I forgot the rest of Kieran's statement......it's not just some randoms on Instagram Kieran stated outright what KP has said is not true. One of them is lying.

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 16.10.27.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 19.05.26.png

Reactions: 5
Im very happy for MY cash to go to Keiron .... its MY money, and I decide where the duck I spend it .... but AYYYEEE ` each to their own ` :rolleyes:
Absolutely each to their own. I wouldn’t tell anyone how to spend their money that they earn ☺

I personally think it’s a bleeping pisstake and would rather donate my money to a more worthy cause as these children are clearly not in immediate danger or they would not be with their mother.

We’ll if your happy with your money going to Kieran for his court costs when he is out half the week eating like a king then good for you. Each to their own.
i could think of many more worthwhile causes.
Well said.
So many urgent causes in the world and here at home from people queueing up at food banks to the homeless, to the terrible disaster in Turkey and Syria to name a few yet people are giving money to a relatively well off man who cheats on all his women, who is gay for pay and makes quite a lot of money sticking things up his bum on onlyfans, drives round in a big 4 x 4 and goes to expensive restaurants. All because they hate Katie Price. The mentality of supporting KH because they hate KP is juvenile and irrational.

There's a reason the kids have been in the sole custody of KP for the last 3 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well said.
So many urgent causes in the world and here at home from people queueing up at food banks to the homeless, to the terrible disaster in Turkey and Syria to name a few yet people are giving money to a relatively well off man who cheats on all his women, who is gay for pay and makes quite a lot of money sticking things up his bum on onlyfans, drives round in a big 4 x 4 and goes to expensive restaurants. All because they hate Katie Price. The mentality of supporting KH because they hate KP is juvenile and irrational.

There's a reason the kids have been in the sole custody of KP for the last 3 months.
I doubt whether she has sole custody. She probably has a lot of people helping her behind the scenes. She is incapable of caring for her children on her own.

Reactions: 8
Well said.

He has a 4x4? How much would his one be worth?

On the restaurants, still not seeing the evidence of these expensive meals out on a regular basis. I see 2 on the IG grid since Christmas, one of which was definitely gifted.

I'm not convinced he's well off. I would have thought the contrary, I don't think they own a property and he does a lot of ads on IG the nature of which makes me think he needs quick cash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He's a plasterer by trade. If he's not well off, he could go back to that. It's well above average pay, and plenty of work about.
Plenty of people work full time jobs, travel daily to work, pay their bills.
He obviously has a better than average lifestyle, and should prioritise his responsibilities.

• Heart
Reporting posts because you don't agree with someone's opinion is sad. I bet if I joined the 'I hate KP' club and started spouting vile things about her I'd be applauded.
Yep all mine gone too. Pathetic, but not bothered as i have a life, I’m on here for a laugh and gossip not hateful poison.

A small number of people from tattle who are so obsessed with hating Katie price so much they will set up a go fund me for his ex without knowing the facts as to why the kids do not live with him, have access and child abuse has been accused. Makes sense to me
---

Pennyhill, which I’ve been to and super pricey. didn’t say gifted on the post either. So he’s either paying or breaking Instagram rules. But I guess that is also ok as he’s Katie prices Ex so he can do whatever he wants.
This was in the last 2 weeks.
Theres been many more….
The thing I don't understand about this thread is....if people went over to the KP thread and defended her the way people jump on here to defend kieron they would be "flying monkeys" and would be Absolutely vilified but on this thread which was set up to critique and have an opinion about kieron....people come over and defend every single thing he does!! I don't get it and it is becoming bleeping uncomfortable!! In Michelle's post about the M&S meal she clearly states she has been out all day shopping!! Using the bags emoji?? In my eyes that's rubbing those that are donating to Kierans fund up the wrong way!! On this thread, that is about them we should be able to say this without people jumping on it and justifying why they're allowed to do it but if KP did any such thing the place would be in an uproar!!! No one on here has defended anything the skank does or has done with regards to the kids but duck me....it is a gossip forum and in my eyes Kieran accepting these funds leaves him wide open, and rightly so to criticism!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He's a plasterer by trade. If he's not well off, he could go back to that. It's well above average pay, and plenty of work about.
Plenty of people work full time jobs, travel daily to work, pay their bills.
He obviously has a better than average lifestyle, and should prioritise his responsibilities.
I do think he should go back to the plastering rather than OF, he'd make a good living out of it and it's sustainable and better for the kids in the long run. People are crying out for tradesmen.

Re Michelle using the bags emoji...again I don't think that necessarily means she's splurging? Could just be buying food or clothes or school essentials for the children

• Heart
The thing I don't understand about this thread is....if people went over to the KP thread and defended her the way people jump on here to defend kieron they would be "flying monkeys" and would be Absolutely vilified but on this thread which was set up to critique and have an opinion about kieron....people come over and defend every single thing he does!! I don't get it and it is becoming bleeping uncomfortable!! In Michelle's post about the M&S meal she clearly states she has been out all day shopping!! Using the bags emoji?? In my eyes that's rubbing those that are donating to Kierans fund up the wrong way!! On this thread, that is about them we should be able to say this without people jumping on it and justifying why they're allowed to do it but if KP did any such thing the place would be in an uproar!!! No one on here has defended anything the skank does or has done with regards to the kids but duck me....it is a gossip forum and in my eyes Kieran accepting these funds leaves him wide open, and rightly so to criticism!!! 🤬

Flying monkies are people who come onto a thread, say some inflammatory stuff about someone such as 'Ive seen a video of Person A abusing children' and then duck off again, never to return. Just because people defend Kieran doesn't make them flying monkeys. People can have whatever opinions they like but If you say something like 'Kieran eats at expensive restaurants all the time' and he's only eaten out once in 6 months, then you'll get critique back from people who don't agree.

On the subject of videos claiming to show people abusing kids. This is what KP said about it back in December, that she would release it if people dared to challenge her. That's why people give Kieran the benefit of the doubt and sympathise with him. Him accepting a couple of grand of charity is no-where in the same league as someone threatening to show the public videos you say your kids are being abused in. If he uses the money to fight this vile person legally then good for him. KP would never need a go fund me for legal fees as she seems to have an endless pot of money which funds her court cases whilst being bankrupt. Another reason people willingly want to give Kieran help.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 11.21.28.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think he should go back to the plastering rather than OF, he'd make a good living out of it and it's sustainable and better for the kids in the long run. People are crying out for tradesmen.

Re Michelle using the bags emoji...again I don't think that necessarily means she's splurging? Could just be buying food or clothes or school essentials for the children
Or it could be she is laughing at everyone and buying herself some nice expensive items.
But this is a KH thread. nobody goes On the KP thread and says oh but she could mean this, then spinning it to make her look a saint. Because it’s not a fan page.

Well said.

You've no idea what the reason is the kids have been with her though. She seems to have taken them and hasn't given them back. It's called parental alienation. You also have no idea if Kieran makes 'loads of money' on OF. If he did why would he be selling security cameras and doing Personal training too?

Flying monkies are people who come onto a thread, say some inflammatory stuff about someone such as 'Ive seen a video of Person A abusing children' and then duck off again, never to return. Just because people defend Kieran doesn't make them flying monkeys. People can have whatever opinions they like but If you say something like 'Kieran eats at expensive restaurants all the time' and he's only eaten out once in 6 months, then you'll get critique back from people who don't agree.

On the subject of videos claiming to show people abusing kids. This is what KP said about it back in December, that she would release it if people dared to challenge her. That's why people give Kieran the benefit of the doubt and sympathise with him. Him accepting a couple of grand of charity is no-where in the same league as someone threatening to show the public videos you say your kids are being abused in. If he uses the money to fight this vile person legally then good for him. KP would never need a go fund me for legal fees as she seems to have an endless pot of money which funds her court cases whilst being bankrupt. Another reason people willingly want to give Kieran help.

View attachment 1969516
They have eaten out more than once is 6 months! Just because he hasn’t put it on his insta grid there’s been plenty on his story which disappear after 24 hours.
And after kp put that up he hasn’t said anything - maybe because he doesn’t want it released!
---
You've no idea what the reason is the kids have been with her though. She seems to have taken them and hasn't given them back. It's called parental alienation. You also have no idea if Kieran makes 'loads of money' on OF. If he did why would he be selling security cameras and ding Personal training too?
Well we know he is a plasterer by trade and could go to work earn a decent wage pay his own court costs like every other parent in this situation. Just because his ex is KP and people have a weird obsession with hating her and are willing to forget abuse claims… it’s so fucked up.

Reactions: 4
You do realise it’s not 20k upfront ? My husband has a normal job and he has been fighting for his child and it isn’t a simple court hearing thing it takes years .. it is doable if you pay for your solicitor as and when you need them which isn’t much . So he can easily afford court fees many other men do in basic jobs . We went without completely whilst my husband fights for his child the kids had less Christmas presents etc . I’ve gone without nails and hair done monthly . My husband has gone without new clothes etc
Yes thanks I do realise it's not 20k upfront but we don't know what he is having to pay for up front. Psychiatrists reports for instance can be very expensive. Complex cases cost more and there is loads of history of harassment from KP. Individual hearings represented by a solicitor of barrister could be a few grand easily.

Yes thanks I do realise it's not 20k upfront but we don't know what he is having to pay for up front. Psychiatrists reports for instance can be very expensive. Complex cases cost more and there is loads of history of harassment from KP. Individual hearings represented by a solicitor of barrister could be a few grand easily.
He'll need a few grand up front for a barrister, he'll need to pay for mediation and a lot of solicitors firms will let you pay for their work in installments.

Reactions: 6
You've no idea what the reason is the kids have been with her though. She seems to have taken them and hasn't given them back. It's called parental alienation. You also have no idea if Kieran makes 'loads of money' on OF. If he did why would he be selling security cameras and doing Personal training too?
Some people like to make money twice.

They have eaten out more than once is 6 months! Just because he hasn’t put it on his insta grid there’s been plenty on his story which disappear after 24 hours.
And after kp put that up he hasn’t said anything - maybe because he doesn’t want it released!
---

Well we know he is a plasterer by trade and could go to work earn a decent wage pay his own court costs like every other parent in this situation. Just because his ex is KP and people have a weird obsession with hating her and are willing to forget abuse claims… it’s so fucked up.
So you keep saying...... and people point out there are two meals on there and one is gifted. I haven't seen all these meals on his stories either. People on here talking about bias and hatred for KP but this looks like bias to me, insisting Kieran has a lavish lifestyle based on very little. I seem to remember earlier on this thread the convo was about how he was doing really badly and lost all his business and had to live in a council house. It can't be both things.

Kieran made the 50/50 statement after she put that threat up, so no he wasn't scared of her releasing the 'disturbing' video.
---
Some people like to make money twice.
Or maybe he enjoys putting things up his bum on camera?
---
No, calling your kid's dad a rapist, 'Savile' and an abuser multiple times to millions of people is fucked up.

So you keep saying...... and people point out there are two meals on there and one is gifted. I haven't seen all these meals on his stories either. People on here talking about bias and hatred for KP but this looks like bias to me, insisting Kieran has a lavish lifestyle based on very little. I seem to remember earlier on this thread the convo was about how he was doing really badly and lost all his business and had to live in a council house. It can't be both things.

Kieran made the 50/50 statement after she put that threat up, so no he wasn't scared of her releasing the 'disturbing' video.
---

Or maybe he enjoys putting things up his bum on camera?
---

No, calling your kid's dad a rapist, 'Savile' and an abuser multiple times to millions of people is fucked up.
Then that’s something to discuss on the Katie price thread isn’t it?
You honestly think Kieran has eaten out once in 6 months because that’s what’s on his instagram grid?
Its not on his Instagram grid because who does a post everytime they eat out? 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.