Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be trying to sell a video that made her look like a lying tit and exonerated Kieran and Michelle though, would she?

The fact the media wouldn’t run it is more to do with the hideous ethics involved in embarrassing and retraumatising vulnerable kids in public, not because there wasn’t anything on the video. The fact KP would sell it to get one-up on KH and MP says it all, but everyone knows she’s a scumbag and shite parent already. It doesn’t clear MP of wrongdoing, it gives more fuel to the idea that M did do something wrong and it’s on tape.

All my assumption of course, but the mental gymnastics on the other thread to firstly deny the story and video completely, and then downplay the video and defend a step-mothers right to throw things at little children if stressed/angry, all because it relates to something that might benefit KP, is just gross.
it is gross.
The KP thread is viscous and poisonous. I really don’t like KP and she in fact is the entire reason I even joined tattle and I used to be a regular over there.
But it got too much. They are too toxic and won’t even look at another perspective.

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t be trying to sell a video that made her look like a lying tit and exonerated Kieran and Michelle though, would she?

The fact the media wouldn’t run it is more to do with the hideous ethics involved in embarrassing and retraumatising vulnerable kids in public, not because there wasn’t anything on the video. The fact KP would sell it to get one-up on KH and MP says it all, but everyone knows she’s a scumbag and shite parent already. It doesn’t clear MP of wrongdoing, it gives more fuel to the idea that M did do something wrong and it’s on tape.

All my assumption of course, but the mental gymnastics on the other thread to firstly deny the story and video completely, and then downplay the video and defend a step-mothers right to throw things at little children if stressed/angry, all because it relates to something that might benefit KP, is just gross.
KP is completely nuts. I'm quite sure of that. So in her warped mind any old shite could be on a video but she will insist it shows what she says it does. That is her main motivator and she doesn't seem to think things through when she's on one. She tried to imply Alex Reid had done something illegal on video but instead it turned out she was in the wrong in court for showing audiences a video of something legal and private.

So there could be a video of something innocuous and she has exaggerated it as 'proof of something'. It isn't logical to say there MUST be something incriminating on a video just because KP has one.

I would file the 'abuse' video in the same drawer as 'Kieran is Savile' and 'My ring was stolen'. '....as in complete bollocks which came to nothing.

I can totally accept Kieran and Michelle might have been having a hard time with the kids but there's no evidence there's a video with 'abuse' on it, that's the interpretation by a very warped person.
---
If he represented himself he would only pay a £215 fee.
Maybe he doesn't want to gamble on losing in what will be a complex case?

Reactions: 4
She's accused someone of child abuse in public ( more than once) . It's that simple. It's nothing to do with hatred of KP, it's her actions.
And you have seen proof that no child abuse took place whatsoever at Kieran's house and this is just another of her lies, I assume?

Reactions: 2
Same…
But it’s ok kieran and Michelle don’t need to go without their shopping trips, marks and Spencer food shops etc because there’s people out there that hate kp so much they are willing to donate to fund his court costs so he doesn’t need to.
If it was KP doing this there would be uproar!
Whether it’s a lavish gift or not it’s extremely poor taste to put it all over Instagram When there’s a public fundraiser. But that’s Kieran and Michelle all over oversharing for the gram
If it was Katie doing this she would be given grief . I’m not a fan of Katie’s actions at all but something must have gone on for the kids to end up back with her given all her issues ….. I agree about the spending aswell and having a go fund me up ,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
KP is completely nuts. I'm quite sure of that. So in her warped mind any old shite could be on a video but she will insist it shows what she says it does. That is her main motivator and she doesn't seem to think things through when she's on one. She tried to imply Alex Reid had done something illegal on video but instead it turned out she was in the wrong in court for showing audiences a video of something legal and private.

So there could be a video of something innocuous and she has exaggerated it as 'proof of something'. It isn't logical to say there MUST be something incriminating on a video just because KP has one.

I would file the 'abuse' video in the same drawer as 'Kieran is Savile' and 'My ring was stolen'. '....as in complete bollocks which came to nothing.

I can totally accept Kieran and Michelle might have been having a hard time with the kids but there's no evidence there's a video with 'abuse' on it, that's the interpretation by a very warped person.
---

Maybe he doesn't want to gamble on losing in what will be a complex case?
Not exactly winning now. Least he would be able to look his kids in the eye and say he tried and did everything. Different folks, different strokes.

You know that he gets meals gifted. He has over 100k followers and is promoting the places, so it's disingenuous of you to say he's treating himself. He didn't set up the fund so how would it be like you asking for money to fix your car? Someone taking your kids from you is something people have a bit more sympathy with than a broken car. Especially when the person doing it has abused and slandered most partners she's had.
Many parents just simply don't have 20k - 30k to spend on court fees and they suffer for it. Maybe Kieran needs some sort of budget sent to him so he can cut down on meals and suddenly have 20k? I can't see that working.

People want to do Kieran a favour because his ex wife seems to find a magic pot of cash any time she's up in court to defend all her abuse and stealing. Maybe people are happy to reddress that imbalance a bit.
You do realise it’s not 20k upfront ? My husband has a normal job and he has been fighting for his child and it isn’t a simple court hearing thing it takes years .. it is doable if you pay for your solicitor as and when you need them which isn’t much . So he can easily afford court fees many other men do in basic jobs . We went without completely whilst my husband fights for his child the kids had less Christmas presents etc . I’ve gone without nails and hair done monthly . My husband has gone without new clothes etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You do realise it’s not 20k upfront ? My husband has a normal job and he has been fighting for his child and it isn’t a simple court hearing thing it takes years .. it is doable if you pay for your solicitor as and when you need them which isn’t much . So he can easily afford court fees many other men do in basic jobs . We went without completely whilst my husband fights for his child the kids had less Christmas presents etc . I’ve gone without nails and hair done monthly . My husband has gone without new clothes etc
And this is how it should be, well in my point of view it seems we share the same morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she did have a video and sold it would it break the restraining order?
I think she will have been told not to share the video and save it for court . Although Katie has done some questionable things I don’t agree with clearly social services have no issue with her having the children . So it must be bad what’s gone on for them to let her have them back . I think she has launched a plate at the child they wouldn’t take the kids from them for no reason .

Reactions: 5
I think she will have been told not to share the video and save it for court . Although Katie has done some questionable things I don’t agree with clearly social services have no issue with her having the children . So it must be bad what’s gone on for them to let her have them back . I think she has launched a plate at the child they wouldn’t take the kids from them for no reason .
I think logically this is the case too. a family access case or not social services will know what has happened and be involved in the children they will have a social worker and it speaks volumes the kids are still with KP.

Reactions: 3
And you have seen proof that no child abuse took place whatsoever at Kieran's house and this is just another of her lies, I assume?
No and I have never said that but KP has stated it was 'abuse' to millions of people. That's a very serious allegation and she doesn't;t seem to have any proof apart from planting stories about a video using people who have disappeared from this very thread.

KP is a nasty piece of tit. The theories over what's happened with the kids, custody, etc... is all speculation. Only the scumbag mother & Kieran know what's happened/ is happening.
I doubt anyone not involved with the family will know the truth.
The sooner those kids are back with their father the better.

Reactions: 6
I think logically this is the case too. a family access case or not social services will know what has happened and be involved in the children they will have a social worker and it speaks volumes the kids are still with KP.
Parents can keep kids from other parents all the time. It's really simple, you just don't give them back, just because they're not with him doesn't prove SS removed them, the court would have had to do that. There are millions of mothers and a fair few fathers out there who don't allow access to the other parent.

She said she had '100 % ' custody then Kieran released this statement. So one of them is lying about custody.

Courts don't really give 100% custody. Even when KP admitted drug use she got some visitation.

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 16.10.27.png

---
Social Services don't have to have given the kids to her, she can take them as she has parental responsibility. It's as simple as bolting the door and turning your phone off when it's time to give them back to their dad.
---
If she did have a video and sold it would it break the restraining order?
Probably seeing as it's filmed in someone else's home where they have the right to privacy. Starting rumours online that Michelle is on video abusing kids would also break the restraining order I imagine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Parents can keep kids from other parents all the time. It's really simple, you just don't give them back, just because they're not with him doesn't prove SS removed them, the court would have had to do that. There are millions of mothers and a fair few fathers out there who don't allow access to the other parent.

She said she had '100 % ' custody then Kieran released this statement. So one of them is lying about custody.

Courts don't really give 100% custody. Even when KP admitted drug use she got some visitation.

View attachment 1967163
Social services will be involved in the childrens life especially if jett isn’t attending school. So they must feel that their needs are being met by there mum. Didn’t KP say in one post that they had been let down by social services? After a public claim like that I’m sure they are all over her, yet the kids are still there…which leads me again to believe there’s some truth to her Allegations.
Also we don’t know that she just took them and didn’t give them back. Nobody knows the exact facts it’s all hearsay and speculation.

Social services will be involved in the childrens life especially if jett isn’t attending school. So they must feel that their needs are being met by there mum. Didn’t KP say in one post that they had been let down by social services? After a public claim like that I’m sure they are all over her, yet the kids are still there…which leads me again to believe there’s some truth to her Allegations.
Also we don’t know that she just took them and didn’t give them back. Nobody knows the exact facts it’s all hearsay and speculation.
Social Service don't decide on custody though they have to go to court and there's a process. Only an emergency protection order could happen as quickly as KP claims J& B were placed with her and that is in extreme circumstances.
Kp has blamed social services many times with much vitriol. If Jett isn't attending school because of some special need SS don't have to be monitoring that as far as I know.
There are plenty of cases where SS don't act quick enough or miss things, so to presume they would know everything about J& B if KP is being obstructive, I think unlikely.

Reactions: 3
Social Service don't decide on custody though they have to go to court and there's a process. Only an emergency protection order could happen as quickly as KP claims J& B were placed with her and that is in extreme circumstances.
Kp has blamed social services many times with much vitriol. If Jett isn't attending school because of some special need SS don't have to be monitoring that as far as I know.
There are plenty of cases where SS don't act quick enough or miss things, so to presume they would know everything about J& B if KP is being obstructive, I think unlikely.
Yes I’m fully aware how social services work and I’m not saying they are involved in custody.
I’m saying that right now social services would be involved and would have a CIN conference with MASH every 3 months but can intervene sooner if they beleive the children are at immediate risk. So currently they deem their mother to meet all of their needs and provide a safe home for them. Which I agree is crazy.

Maybe she did get an emergency protection order because of these abuse claims and after officials spoke to the children. Yes I’m specupating but that’s exctly what people are doing when they say she took them and didn’t give them back. Kieran’s family/ kirsty are hardly about to tell strangers on Instagram or people they know in passing the kids got taken away.

Reporting posts because you don't agree with someone's opinion is sad. I bet if I joined the 'I hate KP' club and started spouting vile things about her I'd be applauded.

• Haha
Reporting posts because you don't agree with someone's opinion is sad. I bet if I joined the 'I hate KP' club and started spouting vile things about her I'd be applauded.
I feel ya - it happens to the best of us.
i was on that thread for ages once upon a time. funny thing is people so obsessed with hating her it kinda made me feel a bit sorry for her. Go figure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.