Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d go without to ensure my children came home but each to their own then 🤷‍♀️
Same…
But it’s ok kieran and Michelle don’t need to go without their shopping trips, marks and Spencer food shops etc because there’s people out there that hate kp so much they are willing to donate to fund his court costs so he doesn’t need to.
If it was KP doing this there would be uproar!
Whether it’s a lavish gift or not it’s extremely poor taste to put it all over Instagram When there’s a public fundraiser. But that’s Kieran and Michelle all over oversharing for the gram

Reactions: 15
I think it’s a pisstake getting something from flannels as a valentines gift when saying they can’t afford court costs….
what’s wrong with a bunch of flowers from Asda?
Glad I never donated my money for their flannels valentines gift.
Same lol. Thankfully for me I would never hand a penny of my money over to an able bodied grown up man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely they can still live their lives however, every penny should be going towards legal costs that can be, especially when there is a fundraiser. Some meals are gifted yes but others are not. Like the comment above, it’s the thought… not lavish gifts and that’s all I feel I’ve seen for the past 2 weeks
This 👏👏 I am sorry but last year they spend £800 for opera singer tickets! M always gets expensive handbags, clothes. The gifted stuff is ok but rest of their money should go on lawyer to try get kids back.

Reactions: 12
This 👏👏 I am sorry but last year they spend £800 for opera singer tickets! M always gets expensive handbags, clothes. The gifted stuff is ok but rest of their money should go on lawyer to try get kids back.
I stick by what I’ve thought all along. Michelle seems materialistic to me and Kieran is a massive wet wipe getting walked all over by woman.
She definitely loves the £££ that only fans must bring because why on earth would anyone else be happy with their OH shoving stuff up his arse on the internet 🤣🫣
i Can’t see her getting gifted many handbags etc as her Instagram is private and she isn’t blue ticked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I stick by what I’ve thought all along. Michelle seems materialistic to me and Kieran is a massive wet wipe getting walked all over by woman.
She definitely loves the £££ that only fans must bring because why on earth would anyone else be happy with their OH shoving stuff up his arse on the internet 🤣🫣
i Can’t see her getting gifted many handbags etc as her Instagram is private and she isn’t blue ticked.
I totally agree! K and M both walked all over Kieran and he jumps to what ever they say. M always tag Kieran with new handbags, days out, meals.. ( which he pays or get gifted not her) and yes the OF he does it, not her. Why? She could do it!

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to sounds like I do
I totally agree! K and M both walked all over Kieran and he jumps to what ever they say. M always tag Kieran with new handbags, days out, meals.. ( which he pays or get gifted not her) and yes the OF he does it, not her. Why? She could do it!
I don’t want to sounds like I don’t like Kieran &M but if my ex like KP had my kids . I would spend every penny to try to get them back. I wouldn’t care about Valentine’s meal, presents etc . I wouldn’t sleep because I would constantly worry about the kid’s safety.. run over

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to sounds like I do
I don’t want to sounds like I don’t like Kieran &M but if my ex like KP had my kids . I would spend every penny to try to get them back. I wouldn’t care about Valentine’s meal, presents etc . I wouldn’t sleep because I would constantly worry about the kid’s safety.. run over
i don’t particularly like them. i don’t like the way when they had the kids they over exposed them to grift free things. I dont like that behaviour from anyone and just because people hate kp so much it shouldn’t mean his behaviour is allowed whereas when she does the same thing tattlers are in uproar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
i don’t particularly like them. i don’t like the way when they had the kids they over exposed them to grift free things. I dont like that behaviour from anyobe.
Same. Oh Saint Keiran who shoves items up his bum spread Eagled for the world to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same. Oh Saint Keiran who shoves items up his bum spread Eagled for the world to see.
I also disliked Michelle’s clear exposure of private cards and moments with b&j which were clearly intended to rile their biological mum. And no doubt that childish behaviour added to the reason KP took the kids and won’t give them back.
And for people Who say Michelle’s Instagram is private… so she has 11k people she personally knows??
And it doesn’t matter if hers is private when Kiran then re shares them on his public Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 11
Have you seen that Kieran has said he can't afford court costs? Well known sources have said where every single penny is going. Towards the court to fight for those children. However, you're entitled to your opinion.
If he can easily afford the court costs, then why the hell is he accepting money from complete strangers to pay the costs for him? Any decent, honest person in that circumstance would politely decline the offer of a GFM, confirm that they were doing all that they could and had the finances required, and ask people to donate to a charity or something if they still felt like they wanted to help. Taking other peoples money to supposedly fight for your own children, while posting photo evidence that there is plenty of spare money to splash out on nice meals and expensive gifts is in extremely poor taste IMO. I’m sure that many that have donated don’t have money to burn, they’re trying to do a nice thing because they think he needs the help.

I still think they’re all trashy and lowlife in different ways, I don’t understand why people think that if they (quite rightly) hate KP, then it means that the people that she’s fallen out with must all be saints and above criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also disliked Michelle’s clear exposure of private cards and moments with b&j which were clearly intended to rile their biological mum. And no doubt that childish behaviour added to the reason KP took the kids and won’t give them back.
And for people Who say Michelle’s Instagram is private… so she has 11k people she personally knows??
And it doesn’t matter if hers is private when Kiran then re shares them on his public Instagram 🙄
I think Michelle likes to throw stones and hide her hands.

Reactions: 8
If he can easily afford the court costs, then why the hell is he accepting money from complete strangers to pay the costs for him? Any decent, honest person in that circumstance would politely decline the offer of a GFM, confirm that they were doing all that they could and had the finances required, and ask people to donate to a charity or something if they still felt like they wanted to help. Taking other peoples money to supposedly fight for your own children, while posting photo evidence that there is plenty of spare money to splash out on nice meals and expensive gifts is in extremely poor taste IMO. I’m sure that many that have donated don’t have money to burn, they’re trying to do a nice thing because they think he needs the help.

I still think they’re all trashy and lowlife in different ways, I don’t understand why people think that if they (quite rightly) hate KP, then it means that the people that she’s fallen out with must all be saints and above criticism.
This 👏👏👏well said

What expenditure has there been since the current legal battle with KP began back in December though? I haven't seen anything lavish on IG but maybe I haven't been looking closely enough. They haven't been on holiday since or posted about designer gear, the odd meal out or a food shop in M&S instead of Lidl is hardly lavish expenditure. If they posted tomorrow showing new cars, Chanel handbags or a luxury trip away I'd agree with you,but I've seen no evidence of that since Christmas.

Reactions: 5
What expenditure has there been since the current legal battle with KP began back in December though? I haven't seen anything lavish on IG but maybe I haven't been looking closely enough. They haven't been on holiday since or posted about designer gear, the odd meal out or a food shop in M&S instead of Lidl is hardly lavish expenditure. If they posted tomorrow showing new cars, Chanel handbags or a luxury trip away I'd agree with you,but I've seen no evidence of that since Christmas.
He didn’t have the kids at Christmas so I would expect him to be saving the high price items for after they’ve got the children back.
They eat out a lot and it doesn’t look like many are gifted either like the Brighton meal was.
I’m sure if more people were interested in pulling up all these zelebs and their crappy behaviour instead of being more bothered that he’s getting one over on kp then there would be receipts on here.

KPs an abuser though. Been in court over alex Reid and abusing Michelle. Would a woman be a wet wipe for being abused by a man? I thought society recognised that victims generally don't deserve abuse?
---
He or Michelle could easily have bought gifts months ago too. I can't really see evidence of loads of extravagance either. Court could easily cost him 20- 30k. The small amount of the fundraiser might just help towards it.

Reactions: 6
KPs an abuser though. Been in court over alex Reid and abusing Michelle. Would a woman be a wet wipe for being abused by a man? I thought society recognised that victims generally don't deserve abuse?
---

He or Michelle could easily have bought gifts months ago too. I can't really see evidence of loads of extravagance either. Court could easily cost him 20- 30k. The small amount of the fundraiser might just help towards it.
This is a Kieran thread not Katie Price. We all know that she is an abuser and the worst type of human.
---
---

imagine if they tightened the purse strings they’d have even more money to help towards this so called court case.
As for kieran not going on holiday @MrsBsDayOff maybe part of the ongoing enquires mean he is not allowed to leave the country. Or have they all been dropped and no further action? I haven’t seen anything in the red tops and don’t keep up with that skanky thread.

This is a Kieran thread not Katie Price. We all know that she is an abuser and the worst type of human.
---

imagine if they tightened the purse strings they’d have even more money to help towards this so called court case.
As for kieran not going on holiday @MrsBsDayOff maybe part of the ongoing enquires mean he is not allowed to leave the country. Or have they all been dropped and no further action? I haven’t seen anything in the red tops and don’t keep up with that skanky thread.
You said he was walked over by women, I'm guessing one of those would be his ex wife or is that not what you meant? I'm allowed to mention Katie price, she took his kids and that's why there's a go fund me.

I don't see the point of ripping Kieran apart for what seems like quite a normal lifestyle. If Michelle bought him a gift because his kids have been kept from him for 3 months, I would see why she might want to cheer him up. Like I said. A child arrangement case could go on a long time and cost 20 - 30 k. why should he cancel everything he's got planned and live like a monk because someone wanted to set up a fund to help?
---
[Q
---

You don't have to surrender your passport for low-level offences. Maybe if he was up for murder.... but he's just being investigated for harassment, same as Kipper Price.

Last edited:
You said he was walked over by women, I'm guessing one of those would be his ex wife or is that not what you meant? I'm allowed to mention Katie price, she took his kids and that's why there's a go fund me.

I don't see the point of ripping Kieran apart for what seems like quite a normal lifestyle. If Michelle bought him a gift because his kids have been kept from him for 3 months, I would see why she might want to cheer him up. Like I said. A child arrangement case could go on a long time and cost 20 - 30 k. why should he cancel everything he's got planned and live like a monk because someone wanted to set up a fund to help?
---
[Q

You don't have to surrender your passport for low-level offences. Maybe if he was up for murder.... but he's just being investigated for harassment, same as Kipper Price.
Because if he is receiving money from strangers on the internet to pay for court costs for his children he shouldn’t be out treating himself. He should be doing as any parent should, prioritising his finances to assist those court fees.
If Katie price did the same thing or any other scummy influencer then people on here would go nuts. It’s not acceptable man’s it’s extremely poor taste.
Double standards.
---
I just had to pay £1500 to get my car fixed. Might set up an go fund me then I can eat out every night. Didn’t realise this was now acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Because if he is receiving money from strangers on the internet to pay for court costs for his children he shouldn’t be out treating himself. He should be doing as any parent should, prioritising his finances to assist those court fees.
If Katie price did the same thing or any other scummy influencer then people on here would go nuts. It’s not acceptable man’s it’s extremely poor taste.
Double standards.
---
I just had to pay £1500 to get my car fixed. Might set up an go fund me then I can eat out every night. Didn’t realise this was now acceptable behaviour.
You know that he gets meals gifted. He has over 100k followers and is promoting the places, so it's disingenuous of you to say he's treating himself. He didn't set up the fund so how would it be like you asking for money to fix your car? Someone taking your kids from you is something people have a bit more sympathy with than a broken car. Especially when the person doing it has abused and slandered most partners she's had.
Many parents just simply don't have 20k - 30k to spend on court fees and they suffer for it. Maybe Kieran needs some sort of budget sent to him so he can cut down on meals and suddenly have 20k? I can't see that working.

People want to do Kieran a favour because his ex wife seems to find a magic pot of cash any time she's up in court to defend all her abuse and stealing. Maybe people are happy to reddress that imbalance a bit.

You know that he gets meals gifted. He has over 100k followers and is promoting the places, so it's disingenuous of you to say he's treating himself. He didn't set up the fund so how would it be like you asking for money to fix your car? Someone taking your kids from you is something people have a bit more sympathy with than a broken car. Especially when the person doing it has abused and slandered most partners she's had.
Many parents just simply don't have 20k - 30k to spend on court fees and they suffer for it. Maybe Kieran needs some sort of budget sent to him so he can cut down on meals and suddenly have 20k? I can't see that working.

People want to do Kieran a favour because his ex wife seems to find a magic pot of cash any time she's up in court to defend all her abuse and stealing. Maybe people are happy to reddress that imbalance a bit.
He never declares them all as gifted… only the Brighton one lately.
Kieran is a grown working man, with a partner who works. if they can afford gifts to each other from flannels they can afford court costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.