Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying monkies are people who come onto a thread, say some inflammatory stuff about someone such as 'Ive seen a video of Person A abusing children' and then duck off again, never to return. Just because people defend Kieran doesn't make them flying monkeys. People can have whatever opinions they like but If you say something like 'Kieran eats at expensive restaurants all the time' and he's only eaten out once in 6 months, then you'll get critique back from people who don't agree.

On the subject of videos claiming to show people abusing kids. This is what KP said about it back in December, that she would release it if people dared to challenge her. That's why people give Kieran the benefit of the doubt and sympathise with him. Him accepting a couple of grand of charity is no-where in the same league as someone threatening to show the public videos you say your kids are being abused in. If he uses the money to fight this vile person legally then good for him. KP would never need a go fund me for legal fees as she seems to have an endless pot of money which funds her court cases whilst being bankrupt. Another reason people willingly want to give Kieran help.

View attachment 1969516
But this is a thread about Kieran for gods sake why are you not getting what I am trying to say!!! You've posted a screenshot of what KP posted.....that's for her thread!! Everything you have posted about whats going on with the kids is pure speculation......I know you have some trusted posters on the KP THREAD but not one of us truly know what's going on.......even people who are not "flying monkeys" over there are only allowed to hate KP.......as someone has said this is not a rave thread so I don't know why you keep coming over putting people right or comparing opinions on Kieran to what KP does.....WE have all said she is a bleeping evil witch but it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with the way Kieran conducts himself!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Then that’s something to discuss on the Katie price thread isn’t it?
You honestly think Kieran has eaten out once in 6 months because that’s what’s on his instagram grid?
Its not on his Instagram grid because who does a post everytime they eat out? 🫣
You're allowed to decide he eats out all the time though, based on not knowing him? each to their own.
---
But this is a thread about Kieran for gods sake why are you not getting what I am trying to say!!! You've posted a screenshot of what KP posted.....that's for her thread!! Everything you have posted about whats going on with the kids is pure speculation......I know you have some trusted posters on the KP THREAD but not one of us truly know what's going on.......even people who are not "flying monkeys" over there are only allowed to hate KP.......as someone has said this is not a rave thread so I don't know why you keep coming over putting people right or comparing opinions on Kieran to what KP does.....WE have all said she is a bleeping evil witch but it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with the way Kieran conducts himself!!
Kieran has kids with KP and people on here are discussing a gofund me that relates to custody of those kids. How can I not mention the reasons for the gofund me? Please don't try and police what I post.

Reactions: 4
I want to know who's decided the only folks contributing to K's GFM are those people on her thread that 'hate' her? Or where they can prove that every donation to his GFM comes from KP 'haters'??

Maybe some folk are genuinely just happy to contribute because they want to help & care about the children? For their own reasons?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.