Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never declares them all as gifted… only the Brighton one lately.
Kieran is a grown working man, with a partner who works. if they can afford gifts to each other from flannels they can afford court costs.
There are literally two meals/ outings on his Instagram since November. One gifted, You said he eats out 'a lot' so your rather severe judgement is based on one occasion.

How many times can someone say 20k court costs is different than one small gift? Yes he's a grown man so what. Plenty of grown women get shafted by abusive men and don't have the money for court costs either, I would also have immense sympathy for them.
It must really rile KP that Kieran has dared to accept help from people.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone has commented on one of Michelle’s photos saying I thought you were pregnant there and 3 weeks ago she replied trying.
if all this is how everyone presumes why add another child also 🤨

Reactions: 10
I'm sure Kieran & Michelle don't give a shiny shite what people think. Those kids need to be away from their scumbag mother as soon as possible.

• Haha
Someone has commented on one of Michelle’s photos saying I thought you were pregnant there and 3 weeks ago she replied trying.
if all this is how everyone presumes why add another child also 🤨
exactly, why would you try for a baby when you have an upcoming court case to try get your ex’s kids back that strangers are donating money for.
What a massive shitshow
---
I'm sure Kieran & Michelle don't give a shiny shite what people think. Those kids need to be away from their scumbag mother as soon as possible.
No you’re right they clearly don’t give a duck when they are taking strangers money while they are always out and about eating / drinking and shopping for themselves

Last edited:
It did shock me also to read Michelle saying they were trying for another baby.
I know life doesn’t just stop because Bunny and Jett are currently living with their mum, but as the above poster said, if it is all as it seems it’s unusual timing.
I wonder if KP “alienated” the children so much they wanted to live with her and were difficult at home? Maybe Keiran and Michelle aren’t trying to get them to live with them again but would presumably still want access?

I wonder if KP “alienated” the children so much they wanted to live with her and were difficult at home? Maybe Keiran and Michelle aren’t trying to get them to live with them again but would presumably still want access?
If that's the case then why not put a stop to the Go Fund Me and refund all the monies?

Reactions: 8
I know life doesn’t just stop because Bunny and Jett are currently living with their mum, but as the above poster said, if it is all as it seems it’s unusual timing.
I think the timing could be because it's Michelle's last chance - she's at least 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whatever else is going on, I can't blame M&K for wanting a sibling for Apollo. Valentino is older and they may not have J&B full time again, who knows what will go on with any legal action etc. Like it's been mentioned, times not on her side if they do want another, it's up to them, whether folk agree with it or not. She's entitled to have her own kids if she wants, whatever the outcome of the J&B situation. If she'd done anything terrible, there would be NO kids at home, so let her get on with it.

Reactions: 13
I do think KP tried her best to alienate the kids from K&M, I'm not convinced the kids would have wanted to leave the Haylers though.
I think K will fight to the end for access and won't give up on the kiddies. I'm sure M supports him on that matter.

Someone mentioned above that Kieran shouldn't have accepted the monies from the GFM under any circumstance, I disagree as he may be genuinely struggling with cash and knows he can use the money in good faith and doesn't want to appear 'ungrateful' by rejecting it.

Reactions: 5
Whatever else is going on, I can't blame M&K for wanting a sibling for Apollo. Valentino is older and they may not have J&B full time again, who knows what will go on with any legal action etc. Like it's been mentioned, times not on her side if they do want another, it's up to them, whether folk agree with it or not. She's entitled to have her own kids if she wants, whatever the outcome of the J&B situation. If she'd done anything terrible, there would be NO kids at home, so let her get on with it.
of course she is entitled to have more children. But she doesn’t NEED to have a young sibling for Apollo.
Id love to have more children but with my personal circumstances I am sensible enough not to try and have one right now.
when they are accepting money from a gofund me for court costs whilst splashing their lifestyle over Instagram and now saying they are trying for another baby it’s just wrong! If they are struggling for money and need help for court costs then surely they should not consider another child right now. They should prioritise if what they want is a new baby or following through the legal route they have started for B&J.
Or will they hope a go fund me is set up for all the baby things they won’t manage to grift 🙄

• Wow
Skanky herself labelled J&B 'feral' when they were younger, shitting everywhere in the garden instead of using toilets etc. Always out with no shoes on. I bet M has had a right old job at times trying to instill the normal routines any other parent does, dinner, homework, baths, reading, bedtimes etc.

If K&M get these kids back, they're going to have to start all that all over again after being with Skank for a bit with no boundaries at all and being allowed to do just as they please. Cos I bet my mortgage they have!!!!

exactly, why would you try for a baby when you have an upcoming court case to try get your ex’s kids back that strangers are donating money for.
What a massive shitshow
---

No you’re right they clearly don’t give a duck when they are taking strangers money while they are always out and about eating / drinking and shopping for themselves
'Always out and about'.....but they've been out on 2 meals since it all happened? As Mrs B has said Michelle is getting to the end of her baby making days, why should she put it on hold and miss out completely because a domestic abuser has tried to ruin her husband's life? With any luck their little problem will be locked up soon or on another restraining order.

I do think KP tried her best to alienate the kids from K&M, I'm not convinced the kids would have wanted to leave the Haylers though.
I think K will fight to the end for access and won't give up on the kiddies. I'm sure M supports him on that matter.

Someone mentioned above that Kieran shouldn't have accepted the monies from the GFM under any circumstance, I disagree as he may be genuinely struggling with cash and knows he can use the money in good faith and doesn't want to appear 'ungrateful' by rejecting it.
We’ll if your happy with your money going to Kieran for his court costs when he is out half the week eating like a king then good for you. Each to their own.
i could think of many more worthwhile causes.

• Angry
of course she is entitled to have more children. But she doesn’t NEED to have a young sibling for Apollo.
Id love to have more children but with my personal circumstances I am sensible enough not to try and have one right now.
when they are accepting money from a gofund me for court costs whilst splashing their lifestyle over Instagram and now saying they are trying for another baby it’s just wrong! If they are struggling for money and need help for court costs then surely they should not consider another child right now. They should prioritise if what they want is a new baby or following through the legal route they have started for B&J.
Or will they hope a go fund me is set up for all the baby things they won’t manage to grift 🙄
I never said they did NEED to. I just said I can't blame them for wanting to. Big diff. Read my post again 👍 xx

Reactions: 4
'Always out and about'.....but they've been out on 2 meals since it all happened? As Mrs B has said Michelle is getting to the end of her baby making days, why should she put it on hold and miss out completely because a domestic abuser has tried to ruin her husband's life? With any luck their little problem will be locked up soon or on another restraining order.
2 meals 🤣😂🤣😂 Do you mean 2 meals this week Alone?
They have been on way more! As I said nobody cares about Kieran enough to keep receipts on here. So let’s see going forward.

We’ll if your happy with your money going to Kieran for his court costs when he is out half the week eating like a king then good for you. Each to their own.
i could think of many more worthwhile causes.
I don't think he is out half the week eating like a King though. A few meals on IG since Christmas doesn't sound lavish.
If they were genuinely dining out in expensive restaurants a few times a week, I'd agree with you it would be extremely crass. I just don't see evidence of it on IG fron what he's posted.

Not accepting the money at all is the same level of thinking that makes people feel ashamed to accept benefits or charity. A relatively small number of people want to be charitable to Kieran when he is going through something quite traumatic. He wants to accept that help, he can if he wants.
---
They have been on way more! As I said nobody cares about Kieran enough to keep receipts on here. So let’s see going forward.
So where have you seen these meals? Do you follow him round .....because they're not on his insta.

I see one snap on his IG that looks like a meal out (the one with Michelle in white dress), other than the Brighton 360 night which was gifted. Where are these meals?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.