Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can we not come in to pick arguments? We mostly stay away from the main thread, and keep our views around KH, MP, the GFM etc here where we can have a sensible discussion and not just bleep bomb our way through the topics 😂

You're probably not going to find anything you like in here!

they might not like what we comment on but many deffo read the thread all the likes on Willows are from the KP thread
maybe this thread is more popular than we thought

KH deemed the pie video bad enough to send to a woman he wanted sympathy from and also said what he had to put up with
people cant just pick and choose what parts they want to forget about

Reactions: 23
The DM scour mumsnet for stories so its not a stretch that the Sun interns check Tattle.

The Sun and DM need a constant feed of zeleb stories online.
They are often written by interns or AI some are so bad 😂
The real journos write the articles that are also in the print editions or behind a paywall (use Show Reader on iphones by clicking on Aa to read for free).

Maybe Angelic was delulu in trusting people online with her life, she was often off her head!
If journo’s constantly scour that thread for stories.. why has one person mentioned that they’ve sent stories to them and also said they’ve tipped them off?

I get everyone despises the skank - but I couldn’t be arsed tipping off the media, she will come to her downfall eventually with or without running to the scum.

Reactions: 6
Are you still at it haha!! 😆😬😂
It’s one thing to have a difference of opinions but it’s really not on Coming for each other
I post on both threads but I’ve seen more vitriol and hate on this one for other posters recently and posting on the other thread literally to cause arguments
Bit sad Trolling other posters on a gossip forum

Reactions: 15
It should be fair enough to discuss things and have disagreements without going between threads and trying to pick fights and have aggression and conflicts. This is meant to be lighthearted gossip site, at the end of the day these are not issues that affect us personally (although maybe one or two are affected personally haha) so there’s no reason for things to get so nasty. If someone doesn’t like an opinion or idea that someone is expressing they can just scroll past or put on ignore if they really can’t handle it. Coming over to a different thread to tell other people what they can/can’t say is not on, same as policing a thread and telling anyone with a dissenting view to shut up/leave isn’t on either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How much do you get paid for being a flight attendant/cabin crew? I’ve just checked online and it says 18-25k... Is that right?
I thought it would be a lot more.

It’s one thing to have a difference of opinions but it’s really not on Coming for each other
I post on both threads but I’ve seen more vitriol and hate on this one for other posters recently and posting on the other thread literally to cause arguments
Bit sad Trolling other posters on a gossip forum
the KP thread is pure ‘ you can’t sit with us vibes’ . Posters bowing down to those at the top table. Posters with an opposing view are ridiculed and piled on. They are told to come here if they haven’t got anything nice to say then people come ‘over to the dark side’ and tell people to ‘see themselves out’ and drop excessive angry faces. I will continue to post on both threads. I choose to post more on this one, not because my views on KH out weigh my views on KP but because this one is friendlier, more open to varied discussion and my posts aren’t highlighted in bold and cut / copy and pasted and pulled apart.

I have the same views on KP as the majority of the KP thread but I still think KH is an absolute beg. It doesn’t take much to be better parent than KP but just because KH meets their basic needs doesn’t mean he’s is the best it means him and his mum are the only other family option To keep them out of the over stretched care system. Any dad that shags about, makes allowances for a volatile girlfriend, does gay for pay and begs on TT ain’t winning no dad of the year award from me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm only a chatty member because I post sometimes but I drop in and out. I've been here since 2020. What I remember about the 'angel like' member is that she had had some problems in her life and she did go a bit wacky sometimes but I felt like she had a good heart. She was just a bit of a barmy bird - we all know one 🙂 I had some nice interactions with her. I must admit to earlier feeling a bit sus about her involvement (her problems were, had she took them back up, stuff that would need a lot of money) but now I'm wondering if someone took advantage of her and talked her into bigging up the GFM? Maybe she's now feeling pretty terrible and hiding away. If that's the case then I hope she's okay.

It's just a thought.. I know I'd feel terrible if that had happened to me. I even considered donating when it was at it's height because I was feeling bad for the children's treatment at KP's house. I didn't in the end because I felt like I didn't know enough about the situation and KH gives me the ick a bit.

That Hayler's law stuff was when I stopped following the thread. It was just too much. Too silly. He's just a divorced dad that had kids with a nutter and has his own issues - every village has one. It doesn't require a law or a GFM.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How much do you get paid for being a flight attendant/cabin crew? I’ve just checked online and it says 18-25k... Is that right?
I thought it would be a lot more.

No unless you are old school BA (they tried to skank their pensions 🤬) the money is low. People do it for the great perks.

Anyone can send tips for a story into newspapers btw. Or even better Popbitch lol. Ive had a few included on that 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm only a chatty member because I post sometimes but I drop in and out. I've been here since 2020. What I remember about the 'angel like' member is that she had had some problems in her life and she did go a bit wacky sometimes but I felt like she had a good heart. She was just a bit of a barmy bird - we all know one 🙂 I had some nice interactions with her. I must admit to earlier feeling a bit sus about her involvement (her problems were, had she took them back up, stuff that would need a lot of money) but now I'm wondering if someone took advantage of her and talked her into bigging up the GFM? Maybe she's now feeling pretty terrible and hiding away. If that's the case then I hope she's okay.

It's just a thought.. I know I'd feel terrible if that had happened to me. I even considered donating when it was at it's height because I was feeling bad for the children's treatment at KP's house. I didn't in the end because I felt like I didn't know enough about the situation and KH gives me the ick a bit.

That Hayler's law stuff was when I stopped following the thread. It was just too much. Too silly. He's just a divorced dad that had kids with a nutter and has his own issues - every village has one. It doesn't require a law or a GFM.
When I was looking back through posts I realised I’d spoken to he a few times on another thread and she seemed nice and came across as genuine and friendly there too. I have never followed the ‘other’ thread 😜 so closely that I saw these arguments or major outbursts, and I assume a lot probably got deleted if it became too heated. Who knows what has gone on. I certainly dont wish any harm to her whatever has happened and hope she is alright in general. There’s something really weird and suss about it all, but you’re right that it’s quite possible that people have just been swept up in the narrative and tried to do something nice under a pretext of being more involved than they are. As I’ve said before, KH’s behaviour around the GFM is more and more bizarre, he’s definitely involved with it in some way as far as I can see. The more we know about him, the more of a lying, manipulative slimeball he turns out to be, so I’m not convinced it was an out-and-out scam by someone totally random.

I’d just love to find out exactly what has been going on, it’s so intriguing!!

Reactions: 13

Oh I never saw anything about Haylers law.
What was that?

the KP thread is pure ‘ you can’t sit with us vibes’ . Posters bowing down to those at the top table. Posters with an opposing view are ridiculed and piled on. They are told to come here if they haven’t got anything nice to say then people come ‘over to the dark side’ and tell people to ‘see themselves out’ and drop excessive angry faces. I will continue to post on both threads. I choose to post more on this one, not because my views on KH out weigh my views on KP but because this one is friendlier, more open to varied discussion and my posts aren’t highlighted in bold and cut / copy and pasted and pulled apart.

I have the same views on KP as the majority of the KP thread but I still think KH is an absolute beg. It doesn’t take much to be better parent than KP but just because KH meets their basic needs doesn’t mean he’s is the best it means him and his mum are the only other family option To keep them out of the over stretched care system. Any dad that shags about, makes allowances for a volatile girlfriend, does gay for pay and begs on TT ain’t winning no dad of the year award from me. 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠
The going back and forward between the 2 threads is like the equivalent of whispering behind your hand....."did you see what they've written about you" like what's that all about its a public forum.....everyone can fekkin see it ahhha!! It's pathetic that the thread gets disrupted because of it when they've made it clear the topic we discuss is strictly off limits over there !! I have to try and bite my tongue 👅 so as not to end up with another 2 weeks in the tattle slammer hahha!!
---
What was that?
A few of the donators were hashtagging Haylers law after every post at one point 😫🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What was that?
Well Harvey's Law couldn't work because there is one already. Coles law didn't work because its a delightful crunchy side to a bbq.
Hayler's Law was thought up to perhaps help father's that have been unfairly pushed out of their children's lives through parental alienation I think. Others maybe able to expand on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The website about him is still up, I wonder will he have any success trying to take it down?

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 5
Jesus Mary and the nobhead donkey
It's a gossip site. It's not real life.
I get annoyed Jack Monroe got away with all the scams she pulled. They make KP look not that bad at times with her financial shite.
The day it makes you put 20 angry faces on a message to a stranger or makes you feel so low you can't face things is the day you should have a break from tattle or at least remember it's a site meant to make you laugh predominantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Mary and the nobhead donkey
It's a gossip site. It's not real life.
I get annoyed Jack Monroe got away with all the scams she pulled. They make KP look not that bad at times with her financial shite.
The day it makes you put 20 angry faces on a message to a stranger or makes you feel so low you can't face things is the day you should have a break from tattle or at least remember it's a site meant to make you laugh predominantly.
This is real life for some.
I don't think you realise how deeply this goes. We've had people who have been owed money try to talk and then have to dissappear.
People have been financially ruined by kp, emotionally ruined. People are invested as it's gone on for so long.
Mocking people for it is bad form really. Everyone wants a good outcome for the creditors, the children and any bloody animals she gets her hands on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12