Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been that Nan that the court sent the grandchild to stay with while reports/assessments/courses were ongoing with the parent/s, nothing changed with the contact with the child. Mum didn’t have any more access than what was originally given. I’m not saying this is the case here but I’d be surprised if it isn’t
I remember you describing your situation as having stepped up for your grandchild, on the KP thread. Just to make sure I understand your post, do you mean that the parent would be restricted from seeing the child even if child living with grandparent? How is this enforced e.g. if KH was restricted, how could he be stopped from visiting the family home to see Wendy and by default the kids?
---
That’s what I’m saying. She knows exactly what she’s doing, that one.
Some of her posts particularly about V are rather odd and rambling

Reactions: 4
Having been that Nan that the court sent the grandchild to stay with while reports/assessments/courses were ongoing with the parent/s, nothing changed with the contact with the child. Mum didn’t have any more access than what was originally given. I’m not saying this is the case here but I’d be surprised if it isn’t
I get that and it’s absolutely appropriate in some cases but I can’t understand it with Kieran, he hasn’t done anything wrong I thought? That’s what’s been peddled for months and months. He’s had his kids stolen off him and he’s distraught and fighting in court and doing it all by the book with all those sky high legal costs racking up along the way and now they’ve allegedly been removed from her and he’s won in court. So I don’t understand it. Maybe there’s some truth in it that he doesn’t want them back full time.

Reactions: 9
I’ve worked with families where both parents were deemed unsuitable for custody. Court cases for custody particularly with SS involved can take years for s final decision to be made. The courts first ask for a family member to come forward to take care of children. They usually have to be a neutral party and both parents normally have to agree, that family member then goes through checks and the courts decide if they are suitable (which is the point I I think J & B are at now). if a family member can’t be found then the child goes to a foster family. The next stage would depend on individual needs of the family . Most of the time the parent (s) are on a plan and need to show they are meeting targets to show they are working with the courts to gain custody back. In Some cases the next stage would be the courts deciding if adoption / long term foster is appropriate. I think KH is under some conditions as well as KP. I can’t see any other reason why he would choose V over J & B this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Wendy has them living with her, this indicates that KH is not considered an acceptable full time option for now. So does that mean his contact could still be restricted? But how would that work if his own mum has the kids, surely he can't be stopped from visiting the house? I'm no expert on these matters.
If there is court appointed access he could only visit when there is contact whether that’s at nans or in the community. IF that is the case he could go to the house at anytime other than that if the kids aren’t there eg to see his mum. He would only be able to see the kids at the allotted times. That’s IF contact has been set in stone. Tbf nobody knows what the arrangements are, it just seems like they’re no longer with KP

Reactions: 10
If there is court appointed access he could only visit when there is contact whether that’s at nans or in the community. IF that is the case he could go to the house at anytime other than that if the kids aren’t there eg to see his mum. He would only be able to see the kids at the allotted times. That’s IF contact has been set in stone. Tbf nobody knows what the arrangements are, it just seems like they’re no longer with KP
Ok thanks, makes sense.

I'm relieved they're away from KP at least. Wendy seems private and hopefully will give the kiddies proper emotional support

Reactions: 11
Ok thanks, makes sense.

I'm relieved they're away from KP at least. Wendy seems private and hopefully will give the kiddies proper emotional support

Shame MP can’t be quiet isn’t it . Cheap shots and little digs galore over on her page.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What really breaks my heart is if Jett & Bunny have been removed from KP and that is looking increasingly likely but haven't been placed with K & M then that is no bleeping victory or cause for clinking champagne glasses!! Those poor kids must be feeing all kinds of hurt and anquish.....just because KP is a crappy person doesn't mean those kids don't love her......she is all Jett has had for nearly 2 years so the poor lad will be traumatised!!
Then M posting about K weekend away with just V and her home alone with A is bleeping cold and callous!! What if J&B see that? It just looks tit posting it for all too see!! I'm so sad for those 2 kids!! There are absolutely no winners in this fight!! 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ok thanks, makes sense.

Just wasn’t the narrative being pushed though, was it! People were being urged to donate to get the kids back to Kieran. Just a little bit more needed, just a little bit further to go. That’s not anywhere near the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just wasn’t the narrative being pushed though, was it! People were being urged to donate to get the kids back to Kieran. Just a little bit more needed, just a little bit further to go. That’s not anywhere near the truth.
Yes Sam was deceitful. It makes me angry to see people's emotions being played like that

Reactions: 11
What really breaks my heart is if Jett & Bunny have been removed from KP and that is looking increasingly likely but haven't been placed with K & M then that is no bleeping victory or cause for clinking champagne glasses!! Those poor kids must be feeing all kinds of hurt and anquish.....just because KP is a crappy person doesn't mean those kids don't love her......she is all Jett has had for nearly 2 years so the poor lad will be traumatised!!
Then M posting about K weekend away with just V and her home alone with A is bleeping cold and callous!! What if J&B see that? It just looks tit posting it for all too see!! I'm so sad for those 2 kids!! There are absolutely no winners in this fight!! 😪

This. Just this! Those kids have been emotionally neglected by both parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's the bets those that donated don't actually care that K hasn't got them......all they care is that they aren't with KP!! You are so right though!! That fund was set up with the sole aim of getting the kids back home to K! Something absolutely stinks !! And it's not just keirans bumhole hahhha 😱🫢 I'll see myself out 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I get that and it’s absolutely appropriate in some cases but I can’t understand it with Kieran, he hasn’t done anything wrong I thought? That’s what’s been peddled for months and months. He’s had his kids stolen off him and he’s distraught and fighting in court and doing it all by the book with all those sky high legal costs racking up along the way and now they’ve allegedly been removed from her and he’s won in court. So I don’t understand it. Maybe there’s some truth in it that he doesn’t want them back full time.
After such a long time away from him, the kids wouldn’t be sent straight back. There would be a transition period, it would be slow and always with the kids needs in mind. IF he has “won” I would expect the children to be back with him by start of school in September. That’s a big IF as (rightfully) no one other than their family and the courts/SS etc will be privy to this

Reactions: 15
Shame MP can’t be quiet isn’t it . Cheap shots and little digs galore over on her page.
She is highly immature. Gone so OTT lately on the V posts as well

I wonder is the upcoming Vegas holiday just her and KH, or are kids (well V and A) going too?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He must of just got back from his weekend with V has he’s shared the post from Mistress MP 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s why she’s done it, she’s a thoroughly nasty piece of work and tbh I’m glad the kids aren’t with her. She can’t be trusted with them. I think her utter contempt for their mother clouds her judgement completely and we’ve seen her temper 👀

Reactions: 12
What's the bets those that donated don't actually care that K hasn't got them......all they care is that they aren't with KP!! You are so right though!! That fund was set up with the sole aim of getting the kids back home to K! Something absolutely stinks !! And it's not just keirans bumhole hahhha 😱🫢 I'll see myself out 🤣
My view is that in the vast majority of cases people did donate because they wanted the kids to be in a safe clean loving environment and they believed that was with KH, not just out of hate for KP.
I do think Sam was deceitful and I wonder how many would have donated if full facts had been provided.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if the children are now in foster care. And they'd both see that as a "win" because it's one in the eye for KP. Never mind what the kids are going through....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s why she’s done it, she’s a thoroughly nasty piece of work and tbh I’m glad the kids aren’t with her. She can’t be trusted with them. I think her utter contempt for their mother clouds her judgement completely and we’ve seen her temper 👀
This! She's not the loving, emotionally intelligent stepparent that the kiddies need, especially after all they've been through. She's all about showing off and point scoring. She's beyond immature on IG for a woman in her 40s.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if the children are now in foster care. And they'd both see that as a "win" because it's one in the eye for KP. Never mind what the kids are going through....
It was said on other thread that kids with K's mum Wendy, I think this sounds realistic. I don't know much about her but never seen anything negative, and she's at least private.
---
My personal view is that if the kids return to him and MP, things will go pear-shaped again.
---
I wonder have V and KH had any awkward conversations since extent of KH cheating and other stuff (e.g. sharing of images of MP in nightwear and throwing pie) was revealed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My view is that in the vast majority of cases people did donate because they wanted the kids to be in a safe clean loving environment and they believed that was with KH, not just out of hate for KP.
I do think Sam was deceitful and I wonder how many would have donated if full facts had been provided.
But they didn't donate to a fund to just have the children removed from KP to a safe place though ...they donated to a fund specifically set up to pay Kierans legal fees to get them back with him.....that to me is a massive difference and the narrative has been solely set for that and that only....not just by this Sam but by those promoting it?? So now that's changed and they're not with him people that donated might say "well we are just glad they're safe" but that wasn't what their hard earned pennies was supposed to pay for 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 13