Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
It’s really obvious if you recall the tone Angelic used and the emojis used. Aggressive, argumentative, snarky and sarcastic. Also highly confrontational and likes to give the impression they are close to KH even though they started off saying they didn’t know him personally. Also likes to shut people down by incorrectly speaking for the rest of the group. I don’t tend to comment because I genuinely can’t be arsed but I do not like bullying and that poster was and is a bully. They are just using another user name now.
I don't think I saw Angelics posts or maybe I did and don't remember but wondering about the new name now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!
I've read that she's having a break. Not 100% who actually stated that though.

I think she does get heavily discounted holidays as a perk of her job. Another poster on KP thread that is cabin crew posted the prices up for crew discount to show the difference. I don’t begrudge her the holidays and think it’s amazing she can take her friends and family to these exotic places. However, it is in extremely poor taste to post these trips, shopping trips, high value trips to the 12k followers on her insta. She could quite easily change her settings so only close friends and family see. She knows the majority of those followers on her account are because of her links with KH/KP. It screams cheap shots and showy.
I wasn’t cabin crew - worked in a very different job which involved me travelling overseas weekly - hence my knowledge of the ‘security team’ that some people found so funny - I worked very closely with them as they are responsible for all staff regardless of where they are working. They are also the ‘final say’ in imposing embargoes etc which is another reason I had a lot of dealings with them. As well as the internal Hotline discounts available to all staff there are also a couple of websites which offer massive discounts to staff from all airlines - that’s where I screenshot some of the offers available.

stormyweather22

Happy family narrative being pushed now, they are definitely not in a good place with all this hanging over them. I do think their is truth in what Polly has said, but I don’t believe the last allegation of underage girl investigation, because I don’t believe he would still be living with A & V if such an investigation was going on.
I was told about this by friends and I’ve never heard the investigation has stopped or been resolved.

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I worry for those kids. I imagine they will both be putting on a united front right now, particularly if there is something going through the courts and they’ve been working with CW, but after all the drama of that video being shared and viewed by millions of people, how can there not be cracks appearing behind the scenes in their relationship when it was KH that shared it with other women in the first place! I think there is a huge amount of false narratives and showmancing going on to spite KP and the other women in the village that know their business, so how can anyone be sure how she feels about those children in real life? I still don’t think F4J had any reason to lie about her saying she didn’t want them there. It all seems to be about winning over KP. That photo at Easter seemed to show 4 adults revelling in some kind of plot, the kids are just not the main motivation in my view
This is absolutely spot on and exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Their relationship doesn’t feel quite legitimate to me. The wedding never happens. All this going on in the background. It just can’t be what they portray it to be. And they certainly don’t have the children’s best interests at heart with all these social media games. If CW has been banned from being around J&B for his aggressive behaviour then they shouldn’t want to be anywhere near him, let alone all smugly standing there grinning for the camera together. It’s all so icky.
Pure quess work donutwitch I’m sure you’re the only one with this opinion 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

stormyweather22

Respectfully MrsB, I Find the wording Ambiguous but I accept it’s a possibility,
Which if it is, that’s a sigh of relief that people have not been scammed
All this coming for people about asking The valid question if it’s Legit and having issues believing so when we are on an Anonymous gossip site, Calling people Vile, and Insane for having that opinion is really getting a Bit Too Much for me recently ☹☹
The vast majority of people that have questioned it aren’t being antagonistic or aggressive towards anyone, It’s a Genuine fear that Tattlers you have Had a good laugh with daily and share stories with and build up a rapport with, know their health or family issues and really feel their pain, That those people have been scammed, it’s not unheard of or even unusual, So if this Means those people haven’t and that they have helped in some way, That makes me Happy 😊
Personally no I didn’t contribute, I did question it
They were never directed at one person as I really didn’t have a clue, But had my financial situation been different, there were Times seeing what was going on with those Kiddos that I Know I would of donated.
I really wish things could get back to Gossipy good laughs and not coming for each other 🙏🙏🙏💕☹☹
i agree it can easily read that KH is referring to the football charity gfm and he is offering his personal thanks to those who donate.
---
Hey neighbour 😂
Me too

• Haha

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Honestly some people will do absolutely anything for money, sticking things up your bum 🤢
When I was doing placement on a surgical ward last year, someone turned up to A+E with thier girlfriends vibrator lost up thier bum - it was still vibrating 😱
Hahaha 🤣

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The Sellebrity Soccer IG has nowt about GFMs. They are raising funds at the match today for a charity called Amber's Army, but GFM isn't being used to raise the funds. @Nurseali I'm not doubting the info you provided, I just am trying to find evidence of Sellebrity Soccer actively promoting a GFM and can't see one.

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Report it / anyone promoting it if it breaks rules 🩷

wi
First post here but I noticed that last year tattle banned links to go fund mes with a message literally saying scam

But people carried on saying share it everywhere you can and promising that it was genuine up until a few weeks ago before this thread blew up

one thing im confused about and must have missed it but where was it said that MP did not want J&B living fulltime back with them or was it a guess

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I think even the super sleuths on Tattle would struggle to find a Sam Davis online! As for the location I’ve noticed the GFM says it’s located near me, but someone on the KP thread, who seems to not live in my area said the same, so I think that may be generic.
Says the same for me too.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Some trips are indeed stopovers (like the Orlando stuff) but the week in Maldives she had her mum and two kids. It looked like more than just a perk to me.
---

This! I thought it was in such bad taste, knowing what CW has done and then posing for snaps with A and V. I do think KSR orchestrated the CW dinner invite and release of the photo, but MP and KH should have said no to the photo
---

This - people like @caroleffinbaskin shouldn't be embarrassed even if the GFM does turn out to be not which it seems (and anyway that hasn't been proven) - people gave with good hearts genuinely wanting the best for the kids. It's sad that people now feel this way, and a bit more transparency from Sam would at least show respect to those like carole who donated with good intentions, and maybe put their minds at rest.
When was that? Recently?