Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I googled ‘sellebrity soccer go fund me’ and it brought up a kids fundraising page with this donation on from them - it was the first link on the Google search
Yes but there's no evidence of Kieran personally promoting it, his name isn't in any of the donations

Plus he provided no link to it on IG when he mentioned 'the GFM'

So this makes me think he was referencing his own GFM

Reactions: 2

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
he actually lost all my support when he used kps name for freebie hair transplant looking back I find him a vane slime ball wannabe but that doesn’t make him a bad dad , maybe work shy too 🙈 his of repulses me , should get a real job instead of embarrassing his kids they won’t thank him later
I thought it was weird but gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they put a script in front of him and he felt under pressure to comply in order to get the procedure for free as agreed.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
did she delete !!! i think some were scared of her
funny she always liked the sound of her own voice and can bet she lurks or has outside contact with the tattle/ig people but is in no rush to have an opinion on the gfm mess and their involvment with sam and the set up
speaks volumes the silence
Yes, she deleted the apology.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I wasn’t cabin crew - worked in a very different job which involved me travelling overseas weekly - hence my knowledge of the ‘security team’ that some people found so funny - I worked very closely with them as they are responsible for all staff regardless of where they are working. They are also the ‘final say’ in imposing embargoes etc which is another reason I had a lot of dealings with them. As well as the internal Hotline discounts available to all staff there are also a couple of websites which offer massive discounts to staff from all airlines - that’s where I screenshot some of the offers available.

Ahh thank you. I knew I had seen a screenshot somewhere. Just finished a long hospitality shift and my brain couldn’t remember the details.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Report it / anyone promoting it if it breaks rules 🩷

wi
Someone correct me if I've got it wrong, but even though links to GFM are banned here, I don't think it's against the rules for people to appeal for donations. The mods would have seen and removed those posts, if they had broken any rules.
---
I’m not sure about the losing their own kids part but they were often very unpleasant to others and had to apologise time and time again. I think that they actually could have been “Sam Davis” 😅 hence why they disappeared. It’s all very strange.
I don't think I ever interacted with her, but I liked the fact that she owned and apologised when she felt she'd been a bit snappy. I saw this on at least one occasion

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Yeah I get that, but with so much at stake I think if the rest of what you say is correct, I wouldn’t risk it if it were me, I mean, he’s not that high profile, it’s only really discussed on here, the F4J stuff hasn’t gained any traction, and nobody knows who the orginser is, so they don’t need protection.
But the organiser isn’t as protected as you might think.
You say that no one knows who they are, but they can be contacted via the GFM page, so they are not protected from receiving messages. Is the name used for the GFM real? Is the location real? Just think of all the sleuthing that goes on here, the risk is someone will out them eventually and by doing so may put them and their family at risk.

ETA the GFM scam allegations were first made by F4J on social media, so it is not just here.

• Heart

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
In terms of basic needs on face value - ie Instagram MP / KH appear to be the better option but realistically all we see is what they choose to share on social media and yes the children are appropriately dressed, attending school and clubs ect but they are basic needs being met. Albeit needs that KP is not providing. Behind closed doors though there is evidence of swearing and food being thrown at children and a dad spreading his arse cheeks over the family dining table.

people have donated 16k to a fund on the basis of a hatred for KP, evidence solely obtained on social media and strangers telling them the GFM is legit.,,,
You have summed up better than I could my exact thoughts on the whole situation.
---
I am going back through the posts to see who donated.
I know a Nigerian Prince who needs to contact them about a lottery win.
Apparently 600+ donations were given.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
That's pathetic, it doesn't even say what go fund me he is actually referring to, or am I blind?
He appears to be talking about something to do with football charities all over thr country ? Whats that got to do with a go fund me to finance his legal costs? 😂
So has he had the 17k or no? I dont know he hasnt said 😂🤣🤔
Turned off comments conveniently too!

Hes had the money, spent it on his angry girlfriend in my opinion
Genuinely thought he must’ve deleted it til I saw you mention the football. It’s on that post? How random and half-arsed 😂

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I've never had an issue with Sam Davis being a pseudonym, personally. I can see why they wouldn't want to put up with a mountain of abuse and shit from the Price family and supporters, if their real name was given.
Hmm. But, are you allowed to put false info to fundraise? How does GFM work? People donate to GFM and the money goes where? Direct to Sam and then K or direct to K? I suspect it’s the former, and if so, Sam would need to provide proof ID and bank info.

ETA according to GFM the fundraiser withdraws the fund when fundraising is finished. BUT the beneficiary can also access the funds directly if the fundraiser allows it.

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
To me, he MUST mean the GFM. He’s aware of it from the article last year, also the comments on TikTok, and the post by F4J. There’s literally no way on earth he could obliviously reference a completely different GFM. I think they way he has gone about it is really bizarre though, its like he’s been pushed and told he has to acknowledge it, but he really tried to slip it into something else and say as little as possible about it. I’m so intrigued now!! 🤣
If that's whats hes tried to do - hes monumentally fucked it up 😂

What hes now done is intrigued people's interest in what was already a pretty bizzare situation even more

Hes turned into a circus, if he was trying to be inconspicuous, its backfired and ultimately prolonged his poor kids being dragged through this shit show

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
imo that meet up and photo has caused less support more than more support
no idea who is advising kh but they need sacking
KSR! She no doubt orchestrated that badly thought out interview that they did about the restraining order, too. What is she at, and is KH just taking her advice blindly?

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Here's some info I just googled as per Facehugger recommendation, for Sussex in fact. Just reading myself now.

With respect to you Mrs B, nothing published on the Internet is going to give you definitive answers to things like this. Its on individual cases, they have guidlines sure, but reality is not what's published on the Internet.

why did kh have his hair transplanted and why was kp in the reel
---
sorry i meant he had a pretty good head of hair didnt he

Last edited: