Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t believe KH writes the majority of his insta posts, the man is an idiot, I think it’s the PR he stupidly pays (because she is truly shit at this.

Reactions: 2

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
The cynic in me wonders if that was plugged back in to make some kind of a point (look KP someone is willing to part with that much money to get the kids off you!) or gain a bit of traction to encourage others to pay up. I don’t believe someone off here has donated £800 because that would be ridiculous.
Its listed in the donations on the GFM.
Where else was it publicised?

Ah I've read again and see what you are saying.
But yeah, £800 is insane

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
When was that? Recently?
In the last few months - I think since Christmas? She had a lot of IG stories up daily from the Maldives. I mentioned it in the KP thread at the time. Was it for half term in Feb (sorry as a childless person, the dates mean nothing to me)
---
The cynic in me wonders if that was plugged back in to make some kind of a point (look KP someone is willing to part with that much money to get the kids off you!) or gain a bit of traction to encourage others to pay up. I don’t believe someone off here has donated £800 because that would be ridiculous.
Could be Peter Andre or Claire Powell?

• Haha

PurpleLennie

The Sellebrity Soccer IG has nowt about GFMs. They are raising funds at the match today for a charity called Amber's Army, but GFM isn't being used to raise the funds. @Nurseali I'm not doubting the info you provided, I just am trying to find evidence of Sellebrity Soccer actively promoting a GFM and can't see one.
I googled ‘sellebrity soccer go fund me’ and it brought up a kids fundraising page with this donation on from them - it was the first link on the Google search

Attachments

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just thinking does the mention of the GFM, the day in court and the champagne glasses mean he has had a victory

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
but them 2 posters bought the GFM to the thread and took great pleasure in acting as if they were in the know and spoke to Sam on a personal basis and on a regular basis and kept the pressure on donations coming in

one poster has jumped ship and the other is ignoring the subject
who would you go to if you wanted information
one minute the posters are shoving the GFM on the thread next its closed and stopped donations after some strange going ons

who would you ask if you were concerned???
Just re Angelic, I looked at her profile and she was last posting in December. So I don't think she's necessarily stopped posting because of the GFM controversy. I think she used to disappear and reappear a bit, maybe had other stuff going on.

Reactions: 1

hayleyt36

The video is a crucial fact in the case and according to this account is THE REASON the kids were removed. It appears that Sam was not honest with the public. He conveniently omitted facts that were not favourable for KH and MP and painted an image of a blameless man who was the perfect dad.
why did the authorities take 6months to remove the kids if it was because the f this video ?
I haven't really voiced my thoughts on this utter shit show but feeling a wee bit brave and I know I won't get pounced on here.

I do think kids need to be away from their mother. I did think that KH & MP were the more stable home but since the pudding thrown incident I don't.

If anyone done that to my child or nieces I'd rip their fucking head off and I don't care that we don't know the "context" or it happened 2 years ago and it might have been a one off, I find it inexcusable.

And moreso it's obvious to me from the voice recording that neither Kieran or Michelle went into that bedroom to make sure Bunny was ok/clean her bed because neither of them fucking knew if it was Bunny or Jett she chucked the pudding at. So did that wee girl go to bed that night in a bed covered in pudding and upset? 💔💔

Do I think it would meet the threshold to have the children removed? Maybe, whilst it was being investigated. How do we know for sure that the kids weren't removed from KH & MP and given to KP? Do I think the pudding incident once investigated and if it was established it was one off and MP made assurances to SS (perhaps sought some therapy or done a parenting class), that the kids could have been returned? Yes

It is interesting though neither of them can remember which child MP threw the pudding at if it only happened the once, you would think you would remember the details of a one off incident better, unless incidents like this happen more often 🤔.

I do not believe that that household will be harmonious, if anything it will be tumultuous. I truly believe KH & MP have been posting a false narrative on Instagram for years now.

Those kids deserve better, much much better. Do I believe the kids physical needs were met by KH&MP? Yes, they appeared to be going to school, age appropriate clothing, probably more rules and routines etc, however I don't believe their emotional needs are being met by either parent and step-parent. And me saying that about KH in particular is not because he cheated, I totally agree that is no reason for him to lose access to his children.
But he is not putting them first by not comforting/supporting his child in a time of need (he couldn't remember either which child had been hit with the pudding, therefore I doubt he checked in on them afterwards). He is using them for clout and sympathy to be a influencer on Instagram and to get his dick wet.

I don't think the kids need to go into care but I do think KH should focus on his 2 children that 100% need him to step up right now, put them first. If that means leaving MP so be it, (maybe not for forever, although I don't know why either would want to stay with the other at this point, it toxic as fuck) he can co-parent hopefully amicably re A and would he nice if he stayed in V's life.

Just my thoughts. I truly hope that these 2 kiddos are on a better trajectory and things start improving for them. However since pudding gate I'm not confident that KH & MP household is the best place (to reiterate not suggesting care but think KH needs to prioritise them)

Much love to all you (insert nickname) have you guys got a nickname yet lol?

Edit: spelling
they wouldn’t remove the children 6 months later after the pudding incident and give them to a parent who was having monitored visitation and failing drugs tests.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Happy family narrative being pushed now, they are definitely not in a good place with all this hanging over them. I do think their is truth in what Polly has said, but I don’t believe the last allegation of underage girl investigation, because I don’t believe he would still be living with A & V if such an investigation was going on.
It’s all the exclamations for me!!!! 😂

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
well she was clearly involved and im sure of tattle she was in contact with the others
maybe she played a blinder and jumped before it all came to a head
who would you ask about the GFM account on here??
Re who would i ask - DC seems to know the most? Although she often says there's things she can't talk about for various reasons, not just the GFM.
The last post I saw from her about it was when Sam closed the GFM, a few days ago.
Have you asked her in the KP thread?

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
If he is getting that much it makes the GFM even more suss.
I have just seen the original post that started it all. So innocent looking but shows that anybody could have dropped it in who was a long standing trusted member.
How long ago was the 1st post about it and has that user disappeared?

Edit. I've just seen above, thanks

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I remember quite a while ago another poster on another thread that I used to go on explained that she is a sex worker and anyone with that occupation is automatically monitored by SS if they have kids. She had a daughter. It's anything from having actual clients come to the house receiving sexual services, to the online stuff filmed in the home. There has to be checks that all what is going on in the property is not for the children to witness personally at the time it is happening.
KH's situation as to what he does online will absolutely be well known to SS from when he started and they must be ok with it because Val & Apollo are still in the home, they haven't been removed. You can Google the rules around sex work in a house where children live also, if anyone wishes.
That's interesting. I wonder would it be viewed the same as being ok for A&V, if he is appealing to get full custody of J&B?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
That's pathetic, it doesn't even say what go fund me he is actually referring to, or am I blind?
He appears to be talking about something to do with football charities all over thr country ? Whats that got to do with a go fund me to finance his legal costs? 😂
So has he had the 17k or no? I dont know he hasnt said 😂🤣🤔
Turned off comments conveniently too!

Hes had the money, spent it on his angry girlfriend in my opinion
I think he's referring to his own GFM. I dunno if the football has a GFM. He might have been reading here and felt he needed to address the GFM?

• Haha

sal567

If he is getting that much it makes the GFM even more suss.
I have just seen the original post that started it all. So innocent looking but shows that anybody could have dropped it in who was a long standing trusted member.
Can you link to the original post?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Hmm. But, are you allowed to put false info to fundraise? How does GFM work? People donate to GFM and the money goes where? Direct to Sam and then K or direct to K? I suspect it’s the former, and if so, Sam would need to provide proof ID and bank info.
I'm not sure tbh, I don't know how GFM operates and whether you need to give a real name. It's a fair question.