Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the irony here!
You have shared the GFM link though no?
Why does anyone need to be careful what they’re saying?
What do you want apologies for?
So many questions!

Here’s a few more:

Who is Sam Davis?
Why hasn’t KH acknowledged the GFM?
Why has it been frozen if it’s all supposedly above board?

Just like as happened with the Ashley Cain GFM, you beg for money, you can expect to be questioned..
Any sentence that starts with ladies usually is a bag of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do you make of angel saying she didn't know Sam when the GFM was first mentioned then within months they are close friends. Genuinely interested in your opinion on that part.
---
I'm not sure. Maybe Sam was reading the thread and reached out to her as she was the first one who mentioned the GFM? It does seem that some posters know each other in real life, so he could have obtained her name and details if he knew some of the people in real life.
---
Is Angelic MP?
No chance.

Reactions: 6
I think all the ladies here would welcome any information that says it's legit.
People seem to have spoken to this Sam and that was proof enough for them that it's legit, even though Sam is a random. Maybe Sam had a picture to verify themseves as knowing Kieran? But that could have been stolen.
Even if the gofundme is legit, that 16k won't go very far at all in legal costs. Chicken feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure. Maybe Sam was reading the thread and reached out to her as she was the first one who mentioned the GFM? It does seem that some posters know each other in real life, so he could have obtained her name and details if he knew some of the people in real life.
---

No chance.
How would she have come across the GFM in the 1st place?

Reactions: 4
I still haven't seen a credible alternative explanation for KH sending out that video to someone and it getting out, OTHER THAN the affair story. The best I can come up with is that he sent it to a male friend(s) maybe for a laugh OR looking for support in distress.

I doubt very much that close family would circulate a video, and I doubt it went to police or solicitors or social and anyway its unlikely they would circulate.

Which brings me back to the most likely explanation IMO, WHY ON EARTH would it be ok for a father to circulate a vid of his kids in anguish at the hands of his partner, to a 3rd party, for sex or just sympathy. It's not on.

Gosh none of us are perfect, but that's rather disturbing behaviour if it happened especially with all the family image on IG.
---
How would she have come across the GFM in the 1st place?
Not sure.
---
I think all the ladies here would welcome any information that says it's legit.
People seem to have spoken to this Sam and that was proof enough for them that it's legit, even though Sam is a random. Maybe Sam had a picture to verify themseves as knowing Kieran? But that could have been stolen.
Even if the gofundme is legit, that 16k won't go very far at all in legal costs. Chicken feed.
If KH hadn't been getting the money though, he would surely have been warning people on IG and TT not to donate? He definitely knew about the GFM. I think KH did get the money, personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I believe that KH was getting friendly/cosy with either someone from his PT group or the village and for whatever reason he sent them the video. Maybe he was upset and needed to speak to someone about it or maybe he was trying to show that his life with Michelle was not perfect, possibly to gain sympathy from the other woman. I actually don’t think KH and MP’s relationship IS stable and it definitely won’t be now anyway! Like someone else said on here he has literally thrown her under the bus and nothing he can say or do will ever change that now. We have seen evidence of problems before when she went on an IG rant about him. I truly believe that if, and it’s a big if at this point, KH gets custody of those kids the relationship will not survive. I think at this point they are putting on a united front to show the authorities that they are a stable, loving home. This is all speculation of course, just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe that KH was getting friendly/cosy with either someone from his PT group or the village and for whatever reason he sent them the video. Maybe he was upset and needed to speak to someone about it or maybe he was trying to show that his life with Michelle was not perfect, possibly to gain sympathy from the other woman. I actually don’t think KH and MP’s relationship IS stable and it definitely won’t be now anyway! Like someone else said on here he has literally thrown her under the bus and nothing he can say or do will ever change that now. We have seen evidence of problems before when she went on an IG rant about him. I truly believe that if, and it’s a big if at this point, KH gets custody of those kids the relationship will not survive. I think at this point they are putting on a united front to show the authorities that they are a stable, loving home. This is all speculation of course, just my opinion.
I think this is pretty likely and pretty much bang on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ladies you're all getting ever so slightly carried away on here. Can I just say I'm not very pleased that I'm getting a mention in this so called scam. You need to be careful what you're saying. I hope there will be some heartfelt apologies when the truth comes out.
This is said respectfully but if you have some information that could prove the validity of the GFM, would it be possible for you to post it here and put an end to all the speculation? If the money has already been transferred to KH, is there a receipt to show this or maybe an e-mail of thanks? At least people would know that it ended up where it was intended. (How he spent it is another debate and one I don't want to be involved in!)
If you know the truth, please share it and put people's minds at rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He had a thinning patch and was receding, I'd never really noticed until he did the video where he went for a consultation about it and he was talking about it
---

My personal view remains that the promoters here acted in good faith, but that the money may not have been used by KH for the intended purpose. Even if it was spent on legal fees, I'm not convinced that it couldn't have been covered by them anyway.

I know a lot of folk here have a different view, which is fine.
he actually lost all my support when he used kps name for freebie hair transplant looking back I find him a vane slime ball wannabe but that doesn’t make him a bad dad , maybe work shy too 🙈 his of repulses me , should get a real job instead of embarrassing his kids they won’t thank him later

Reactions: 12
he actually lost all my support when he used kps name for freebie hair transplant looking back I find him a vane slime ball wannabe but that doesn’t make him a bad dad , maybe work shy too 🙈 his of repulses me , should get a real job instead of embarrassing his kids they won’t thank him later
I thought it was weird but gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they put a script in front of him and he felt under pressure to comply in order to get the procedure for free as agreed.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was weird but gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe they put a script in front of him and he felt under pressure to comply in order to get the procedure for free as agreed.
Position he is in you just wouldn’t would ya , no morals grifter put me right off him
---
Obviously what he had told them in the first place to get it free , makes me sick no morals and work shy

Reactions: 10
I'd say that's exactly what happened, Mrs B, but all that does is illustrate that he's a weak-willed, grasping grifter without an iota of principles.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Still should never have done it though. He should have point blank refused. It’s not like it was life saving surgery. It was a total vanity procedure and I think showed him for what he is. How he can use her name for anything, let alone a discounted/free HT when she’s supposedly stolen his kids from him, amongst other things, shows his lack of morals and integrity. Well we already knew that by his OF to be honest 😉🤮 Then yesterday he is using the kids, obviously not J&B, for an ad on instagram. Proving again if/when he gets J&B back, he’ll happily pimp them out again for freebies 😡 Those kids should not be seen on his social media platforms again and if they are it should never be as an ad/pr trip etc…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even if the script was written for him Mrs B.....his fiance has a restraining order against KP....they've sold a story saying she wished their baby dead!! (Which I can totally see her saying) she "stole" his kids one day and accused him of being jimmy Savile!! So for him to use her name in any circumstance is weak and pathetic and has done absolutely nothing to help his cause!! And I have no idea why he wasn't called out for this more.....it was only a few people who did and again it was brushed under the carpet!!
---
Even if the script was written for him Mrs B.....his fiance has a restraining order against KP....they've sold a story saying she wished their baby dead!! (Which I can totally see her saying) she "stole" his kids one day and accused him of being jimmy Savile!! So for him to use her name in any circumstance is weak and pathetic and has done absolutely nothing to help his cause!! And I have no idea why he wasn't called out for this more.....it was only a few people who did and again it was brushed under the carpet!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.