Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GREAT news, Kieran video on IG of him rollerskating with Bunny (braids are in so it's new), someone has posted it on the KP thread. So he must have access to J and B again.

Reactions: 8
Maybe MP just a coincidence as she goes away a lot and presumably KH is looking after her older son.

Reactions: 1
I did wonder if Michelle had gone away so he could see the kids.

So thats why he's stayed behind. He might be alot of things but that guy is a good dad. Katie should be buzzing to have a father love those kids like he does. Cant imagine he would ever let any harm come to them.

Reactions: 2
I did wonder if Michelle had gone away so he could see the kids.

So thats why he's stayed behind. He might be alot of things but that guy is a good dad. Katie should be buzzing to have a father love those kids like he does. Cant imagine he would ever let any harm come to them.
He responded to a negative comment with this earlier. I'd imagine the reason he didn't go is finance plus wanting to spend time with the kids.

I wonder also does Michelle maybe get discounted flights for herself because she works for British Airways, providing an incentive to go alone.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d be defending myself saying I’m saying to get my kids but no bigger house… says a lot about him

Reactions: 4
I’d be defending myself saying I’m saying to get my kids but no bigger house… says a lot about him
I suppose he might be limited in what he can disclose on social media in relation to the custody issues, he is likely taking legal advice in relation to the matter

Reactions: 6
It doesn't look good in the eyes of the court to relay information publicly about family court matters , discretion is key.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit of a crass thing to write when people are, bizarrely, having a GFM whip round to raise money for the onlyfans star, fitness class running, 4x4 driver.

Reason he's not gone away could be because he can only see the kids when M not there .. or so he's got more private time to s*** other women.
Have you contributed to the fund? I have and don’t consider it crass that he’s commented that, in response to someone asking why he hasn’t gone on holiday.
He’s a bloke saving up to provide for his family. What’s the problem? And I would imagine he doesn’t earn a fortune from his Bootcamps and only Fans. He’s not Joe Wicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bit of a crass thing to write when people are, bizarrely, having a GFM whip round to raise money for the onlyfans star, fitness class running, 4x4 driver.

Reason he's not gone away could be because he can only see the kids when M not there .. or so he's got more private time to s*** other women.
Or the reason is that is partner works for an airline and gets special deals & feels a holiday isn't the right thing to do for himself right now, plenty of people go on holiday without their partner

Reactions: 7
Even if these holidays were dirt cheap you guys have to agree to could be better used elsewhere?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.