Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if these holidays were dirt cheap you guys have to agree to could be better used elsewhere?
Michelle works and has her own money...I think she should spend it how she likes. The GFM is for Kieran and his fight to get his kids back. If Michelle wants to help him with legal fees that's up to her, I don't think she should be obliged to.

Now if Kieran had gone on holiday and spent a load of money and flashed it on IG himself, I would say that is crass. But that hasn't happened.

Reactions: 4
should Michelle really have asked this thread for permission before going on trip or to dinner?
I can sort of see people that have contributed to the fund feeling a little cheated to see money being spent on holidays. That's exactly why I personally would never donate, I can see much more deserving charities and it would irk me like crazy to see money being spent on luxuries. However, as I did not part with my own money I couldn't care less what they do! I think that's the way forward personally.

Reactions: 7
should Michelle really have asked this thread for permission before going on trip or to dinner?
Perhaps her and Kieran should run up debts of £3M+ and not pay income tax whilst allowing the tax payers to fund their eldest's care and education to the tune of £350K?I

Reactions: 6
I can sort of see people that have contributed to the fund feeling a little cheated to see money being spent on holidays. That's exactly why I personally would never donate, I can see much more deserving charities and it would irk me like crazy to see money being spent on luxuries. However, as I did not part with my own money I couldn't care less what they do! I think that's the way forward personally.
I haven't donated either, it's a personal decision, I donate to local animal charities and no others so I probably wouldn't donate to this one either.

I don't really care how Michelle spends, she has her own job and income and 2 kids to provide for. The GFM isn't for her

• Heart
I haven't donated either, it's a personal decision, I donate to local animal charities and no others so I probably wouldn't donate to this one either.

I don't really care how Michelle spends, she has her own job and income and 2 kids to provide for. The GFM isn't for her
It's also been confirmed that every penny from the GFM is being used for K's legal fees for his case for the children, by folks in the know. It is indeed a personal decision as you say if people donate or not, it's up to them. Obviously if anyone has an issue with M having a holiday with her Mum & baby then they can feel free to tell M their thoughts, however I don't see that's anything to do with the GFM, it's a separate issue. She works, she's entitled to a break.

Skanky just fleeces everyone & goes on god knows how many holidays per year whilst owing millions, I do wish some folk would concentrate on that really x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It does but in my opinion Michelle’s behaviour has contributed to the situation Kieran now finds himself in.

To be clear, I’m a Kieran fan, and I hope he gets his kids back and I’ve contributed generously to the GFM, but I do not feel Michelle’s public actions help him one bit.

I’ve said in the past that her posts showing off Bunny’s cards and messages were foolish given who they are dealing with. I was pounced on and told Michelle can post what she wants. This is true.

But when you’re dealing with someone such as KP then it’s foolish to do things which fuel her rage. That rage has now manifested itself in her preventing Kieran from having a relationship with his two children.

Now Michelle’s busy liking Peter Andre’s posts - why, if not to throw further fuel on to the fire?. Neither Peter nor his wife follow either Kieran or Michelle so one presumes they’re not close. Or if they are, they conduct any relationship privately so as not to stoke the same fire.

Michelle would be well advised not to do this sort of thing. She posted publicly that they had the children “100% of the time” etc and all the cards and presents from Bunny. It came across as deliberately goading KP. And it worked. It goaded her to ensure that Kieran and Michelle no longer have those children 100% and also looks like not 50%.

Am absolutely sure a whole lot more has gone on behind the scenes that we are unaware of and I am sure Michelle has been subjected to tonnes of abuse from KP but the sensible course of action would be to ignore it and rise above it.

Much like the Andres - they never comment or rise to the provocation and thus disempower her.
Exactly. With narcissists, psychopaths and all those devoid of empathy, you have to play the game, and you have to play it more cleverly than your opponent and Michelle isn't. Right now it's Kieran and the kids who are losing because KP is ruthless with a penchant for revenge. Or just maybe Michelle is enjoying the time without 2 step kids that have (understandably) become tiresome and the break is helping, so she's playing her own game.
---
I also think with a GFM, if you pay money into it, you cannot rely on that money being solely spent on the thing they are asking for. You have to give it gracefully and without restrictions, as you have no control over the spending of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I thought this post from MP today was a bit bitchy towards the other players/manager. Teammates up until 1am? It's a 13 year olds football game FFS. No need for that. Generally her posts have been fine but I'm a bit unimpressed by this. Maybe I am reading too much into it

Attachments

I thought this post from MP today was a bit bitchy towards the other players/manager. Teammates up until 1am? It's a 13 year olds football game FFS. No need for that. Generally her posts have been fine but I'm a bit unimpressed by this. Maybe I am reading too much into it
Nope you're not Mrs B, I'm a footy mam!! Have been for the last 11 years and never ever would I post something so publicly like this!! That's other peoples kids she is talking about!! God the first team my son played for hardly ever won a game but we praised them whatever the result!! She just makes her self look like a witch there 😠

• Heart
Nope you're not Mrs B, I'm a footy mam!! Have been for the last 11 years and never ever would I post something so publicly like this!! That's other peoples kids she is talking about!! God the first team my son played for hardly ever won a game but we praised them whatever the result!! She just makes her self look like a witch there 😠
Yeah a team is about more than one individual child, it's poor sportsmanship on the behalf of the parent here, it's the manager's decision how long the child is on the pitch for and I'm sure he/she knows best not the parent. So what if V was on for 3 minutes and the parent had to drive 2 hours and they lost, isn't the point that he and his teammates are supposed to have a good time together regardless? Really immature bitchy post from MP.

Michelle's on insta and shes being a tit
Kierans upstairs seeing how many didlos his bum can fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so many kids are left on the bench without having 3 mins on,well that's my experience of teen football matches our manager clearly had his favourites

Reactions: 1
what i dont understand is why dosent Kieron go back to being a plasterer they are in high demand and the few i know can easily earn £150+ a day he cpuld fit his OF around that and Michelle's wage cant be that bad i would of thought they could have a healthy income and the baby is getting older so could be in nursery if they are both working

i just dont get all this poverty talk between them they must already be bringing in a decent amount

Reactions: 11
what i dont understand is why dosent Kieron go back to being a plasterer they are in high demand and the few i know can easily earn £150+ a day he cpuld fit his OF around that and Michelle's wage cant be that bad i would of thought they could have a healthy income and the baby is getting older so could be in nursery if they are both working

i just dont get all this poverty talk between them they must already be bringing in a decent amount
Think MP wants to live like a celeb shopping in high end shops staying at high end hotels eating at the best restaurants.

Think MP wants to live like a celeb shopping in high end shops staying at high end hotels eating at the best restaurants.
I don't think OF would be bringing in that kind of cash though, surely plastering would provide a more financially comfortable lifestyle than OF, and plastering has much more longevity. I'd have thought it's in Michelle's interest for him to do plastering

Reactions: 4
You don’t get with KP unless you want to be famous…even if the peak of their “fame” is reality tv, they all would prefer that to a mundane normal life, even if it means having less financial stability. I think their priorities are all wrong, but I’m not personally surprised he’s choosing OF and social media ads over a honest days graft.

Reactions: 9
You don’t get with KP unless you want to be famous…even if the peak of their “fame” is reality tv, they all would prefer that to a mundane normal life, even if it means having less financial stability. I think their priorities are all wrong, but I’m not personally surprised he’s choosing OF and social media ads over a honest days graft.
I dunno. I think all of them fall for the “I need to be rescued by a handsome Prince” routine and think they can be the one to save her. None of her exes have been blessed with brains, have they? Pete’s done OK because he’s got Claire from Can with her hand up his back and a wife with brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno. I think all of them fall for the “I need to be rescued by a handsome Prince” routine and think they can be the one to save her. None of her exes have been blessed with brains, have they? Pete’s done OK because he’s got Claire from Can with her hand up his back and a wife with brains.
a shame this isn’t a PA thread as that’d make a cracking title

• Haha
Sex work is work, some people like it and don't see it as shameful. Some people are good at it and take pride in it 🤪. It probably suits Kieran as he can do it at home when the kids are in bed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.