Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think MP wants to live like a celeb shopping in high end shops staying at high end hotels eating at the best restaurants.

think you could be right there lets hope the Go Fund Me appeal raises enough for solicitor/court fees otherwise they wont be able to afford both🙂

Reactions: 4
Interesting posts from KH on IG, screengrabs from a psychology website about how narcissists practice parental alienation. Someone has posted them in the KP thread. Must be in response to KP's post earlier referring to 'narcissists' which seemed to be a swipe at Kieran.

I'm hoping this means something has happened in KH's favour and that KP has flipped

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting posts from KH on IG, screengrabs from a psychology website about how narcissists practice parental alienation. Someone has posted them in the KP thread. Must be in response to KP's post earlier referring to 'narcissists' which seemed to be a swipe at Kieran.

I'm hoping this means something has happened in KH's favour and that KP has flipped
Bet he rues the day he met Katie, aside from the kids, she has been a slow burning cancer on him.

Reactions: 9
lets hope so them kids need to be parented and not in the style KFP parents
lets hope there is some concrete action as its going so slow

also hopefully when they are back under KH watch that both him and KFP keep them kids of social media altogether no reason for them to be used like that,god knows they have had their fill the last few years

Reactions: 7
How does Michelle manage to go away all the time. Inknow she's a air stewardess so travels alot but actual holidays, does she get things really cheap or free cos this is like her 3rd or 4th holiday this year (seems like it) without keiran as well, which I find really weird. Katie used to do that as a controll thing to him.

Reactions: 5
How does Michelle manage to go away all the time. Inknow she's a air stewardess so travels alot but actual holidays, does she get things really cheap or free cos this is like her 3rd or 4th holiday this year (seems like it) without keiran as well, which I find really weird. Katie used to do that as a controll thing to him.
I did wonder the same it feels like she was away last week with the youngest

I think she would be getting reduced flights, surely she gets nothing off the accommodation though. I don't think Mauritius would be a cheap destination at all, I looked into going before and the nice looking resort hotels were quite expensive. I guess it's her money though so it's up to her how she spends it, the GFM isn't for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Been arrested on suspicion of child neglect and possession of a firearm

It's all a bit vague. Have a suspicion KP has made up some threats. I'm expecting her to do a post slamming him in the next few hours like she did the time of the 'alleged video'.

But he's so nice and wholesome. Gonna tread carefully on this thread don't wanna catch a bullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Would police have arrested him if there was no gun?
I'd imagine there is a gun, but it could be for hunting or farming. He lives in a rural area, he may be from a farming family, farmers usually have guns. The gun could be legally held by him or it could have belonged to his late granddad (KH had said he knew how to look after the pigs, hens etc at the Mucky Mansion because his granddad taught him - maybe he was a farmer). Or maybe KH does shooting as a hobby. KP could easily have made up a threat and could even have put Bunny or Jett up to it. We know she's a vindictive cow.

Reactions: 6
What in thr holy duck is going on. Kieran... child neglect?!?! I couldn't see it.

Isnt Michelle aways still and he has the kids. Jesus hope someone is looking after them.
---
I'd imagine there is a gun, but it could be for hunting or farming. He lives in a rural area, he may be from a farming family, farmers usually have guns. The gun could be legally held by him or it could have belonged to his late granddad (KH had said he knew how to look after the pigs, hens etc at the Mucky Mansion because his granddad taught him - maybe he was a farmer). Or maybe KH does shooting as a hobby. KP could easily have made up a threat and could even have put Bunny or Jett up to it. We know she's a vindictive cow.
Wondering if the kids have said something and she's reported it. Could be like a bb gun or anything. And they have to look into the report. Those poor kids honestly.

Reactions: 6
It beats me how he's been arrested for child neglect when you have the skank who has proven publicly that she neglects the kids yet nothing happens to her...why is it one rule for him and one for her?
Does she have someone at Surrey Police on her payroll?
Now we all know why she buggered off on holiday so quickly, she knew this was coming.
She's doing her best to keep those kids away from him. Why aren't the Police investigating her?
Maybe it's all part of her vicious payback because he's fighting back over the kids.

i just dont get the whole thing thats going on
im guessing they are some how on SS books and surely after the last holiday extended something would be said

now they are on holiday again and SS dont seem to be concerned it's all hearsay but it seems SS seem to be happier with KP having the kids than KH

i just dont get it what could be so bad that KH has done that makes KP be the better parent in their eyes

totally no idea what is going on

Reactions: 7
i just dont get the whole thing thats going on
im guessing they are some how on SS books and surely after the last holiday extended something would be said

now they are on holiday again and SS dont seem to be concerned it's all hearsay but it seems SS seem to be happier with KP having the kids than KH

i just dont get it what could be so bad that KH has done that makes KP be the better parent in their eyes

totally no idea what is going on
Even if he is bringing private proceedings to family court, childrens services could defo intervene if KP was deemed a safeguarding risk.....they obviously don't and there is no guarantee a family court judge would just give them back to Kieran either.....it is all very very weird......I don't understand how people can be trying to find a reason why he would have a gun.....if he did have one and had the correct paperwork for it he wouldn't have been arrested on suspicion of having one....the police would know it was legit!! I wouldn't be making excuses for him without knowing all the facts that's for sure 😱

Reactions: 9
Even if he is bringing private proceedings to family court, childrens services could defo intervene if KP was deemed a safeguarding risk.....they obviously don't and there is no guarantee a family court judge would just give them back to Kieran either.....it is all very very weird......I don't understand how people can be trying to find a reason why he would have a gun.....if he did have one and had the correct paperwork for it he wouldn't have been arrested on suspicion of having one....the police would know it was legit!! I wouldn't be making excuses for him without knowing all the facts that's for sure 😱
He wasn’t arrested though was he for possession of having one. He was arrested ON SUSPICION of possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence” which is a different offence to illegal possession of a firearm.

Equally he could have a toy or replica gun and still be arrested. It depends what allegation has been made.

I don’t think anyone is making excuses but this is the third time he has been arrested following allegations made by KP. He wasn’t charged with anything on the previous occasions.

There does seem to be a pattern of malicious allegations being made against him hence people raising their eyebrows that this is happening for the third time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.